Woman called 'slut' by Limbaugh

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Stardog3.. wrote:

I think their comments and stances come from very different places, they have very different motives and fight very different fights. That could just stem from my beliefs and viewpoints, but I find it hard to compare the two.
    Mine was just a simple comparison....

Each and every one of us, at some point in time....
    Opens our big mouths.....
    And soon regrets what comes out......

agreed. this was a pretty stupid comment though.

but its funny to me how many people have an opinion of the man yet openly admit to never actually listen to his show. few in this thread too. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,443
    And the poor poor woman...
    Who was so deeply insulted by Mr. Limbaugh???

Why do I have a feeling she is going to run around...
    And try to turn her 5 minutes of fame....

Into about 6 months of fame???

How many talk shows has she already booked???
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    Limbaugh is a scumbag.. here's a good OpEd from the Washington Post on the situation..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ ... tid=pm_pop
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,230

Agreed but do you think that she should of just taken the verbal assault from Rush and said nothing he is basically calling your wife my wife and every chick who uses some form of contraception sluts he should be called on this no ? ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Agreed but do you think that she should of just taken the verbal assault from Rush and said nothing he is basically calling your wife my wife and every chick who uses some form of contraception sluts he should be called on this no ? ...
    Ive been called worse on this board......

BY THE MODERATORS!!!!! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,699

but its funny to me how many people have an opinion of the man yet openly admit to never actually listen to his show. few in this thread too. :lol:

I agree- if you're not informed on a topic, don't talk about it. I've read and listened to Limbaugh. I won't waste more of that kind of time. Like trolls on an internet forum, it's best to ignore him.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• I am not informed on this topic at all. But I saw this pic and well...

impeachobama.jpg]
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Rush Limbaugh is nothing but a fat oxycotin addicted fucker.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    rush is trash
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I am not informed on this topic at all. But I saw this pic and well...

impeachobama.jpg]
    This is just fucked. Really not sure why anyone thinks they have the right to debate her attractiveness.

Women take oral contraception for a lot of reasons, not just for birth control. Anyone who's had an ovarian cyst or painful periods knows the benefit of being on them. But let's not talk about that, because if a woman is on the pill it's obviously because she wants to be fucked...and by a variety of men :roll:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Rush Limbaugh is nothing but a fat oxycotin addicted fucker.

This is so true, does anyone ever mention this to him? Maybe when you are on that hillbilly heroin, not for true pain purposes, you don't need to have sex.

He is so vile, could someone post a picture of the woman that recently married him. I think she was hot. I would imagine she married him for his money and she could be labeled something as well?

impeachobama.jpg]
    This is just fucked. Really not sure why anyone thinks they have the right to debate her attractiveness.

Women take oral contraception for a lot of reasons, not just for birth control. Anyone who's had an ovarian cyst or painful periods knows the benefit of being on them. But let's not talk about that, because if a woman is on the pill it's obviously because she wants to be fucked...and by a variety of men :roll:
    i am sorry, comebackgirl. i am sorry women have been dealing with idiots like Rush and all the bashing women been going through for thousands of years... rush is just upset he isn't a nice person and no good women love him. is true. rush is a scumbag. he does no good for anyone....to my knowledge anyway. yet he is powerful somehow with a big mouth...

Rush cannot bring down the fantasticness and amazing qualities women have, that women own.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    All is forgiven?

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/ ... d-choices/

Or are all of you angels going to continue to call Mr. Limbaugh insulting names?

hehehehe
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    All is forgiven?

Or are all of you angels going to continue to call Mr. Limbaugh insulting names?

hehehehe
    I thought he was an ass before.
    I still he think he's an ass.

I'm guessing his apology has more to do with the backlash than really feeling sorry.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    He's probably only apologizing because he was losing sponsors. All about money in the end, all about money from the start...being an inflammatory douchebox probably got him some cash from those who have the IQ of a snow pea.

I'd like to strap him to a rocket and send him out into space. Ass.
    All is forgiven?

hehehehe
    still a fuckwit :thumbup:

good thing he's not a slut, cause talk like that won't get him laid

• I am not informed on this topic at all. But I saw this pic and well...

impeachobama.jpg]

Hey I'm a girl, I just said I found it. I agree with you! Its just another stereotype...
  • dasvidanadasvidana Posts: 1,347
    I don't believe he's sorry. I think he got just what he wanted (although probably didn't want the sponsors to "pull out"...... pun intended). He may have apologized to Ms. Fluke, but he still owes the rest of Americans an apology for assuming we want to watch Ms. Fluke having sex on the internet. IMO his suggestion that she should post her sex acts for the rest of us to see makes him even creepier than I previously thought.
    It's nice to be nice to the nice.

impeachobama.jpg]

Hey I'm a girl, I just said I found it. I agree with you! Its just another stereotype...
    I didn't mean to direct that at you, just at the picture. Just so bizarre cause I'm guessing most of the people that would support that statement have either used birth control or had a partner that used birth control for most of their adult lives. Leaves me scratching my head.

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Photos: Rush Limbaugh's dumbest quotes

http://www.windsorstar.com/Photos+Rush+ ... story.html
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    lukin2006 wrote:

Rush being Rush. Perhaps the article is framed towards the current controversy of his derogatory comments toward a women and to make Rush appear even less likable than he already is, but it sounds like Rush has an underlying problem with empowered women, feminism, and really, just women on the whole.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

Rush being Rush. Perhaps the article is framed towards the current controversy of his derogatory comments toward a women and to make Rush appear even less likable than he already is, but it sounds like Rush has an underlying problem with empowered women, feminism, and really, just women on the whole.
    sounds very much like that. If women aren't on birth control, they're less likely to be competition in the workplace. Sounds like Rush is afraid we might take over the world! :twisted:

• mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    He's probably only apologizing because he was losing sponsors. All about money in the end, all about money from the start...being an inflammatory douchebox probably got him some cash from those who have the IQ of a snow pea.

just read where sponsor #7 has pulled out
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    lukin2006 wrote:

thank you for sharing this.

Rush Limbaugh regularly calls feminists "femi-nazis" and has said: " . . . feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society."

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    i am fascinated any woman alive is even remotely attracted to this creep

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:

Rush Limbaugh regularly calls feminists "femi-nazis" and has said: " . . . feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society."

And Mr. Limbaugh is 100% correct!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    slickweed wrote:

just read where sponsor #7 has pulled out
    Thank god sponsor #7 pulled out! with no oral contraception allowed we wouldn't want anyone getting pregnant!

chadwick wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

Sounds like he's stuck in 1982 :roll: :lol: Grow a pair, Rush. We don't bite...well sometimes we do, but you'd like it :twisted:

• mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710

just read where sponsor #7 has pulled out[/quote]
    Thank god sponsor #7 pulled out! with no oral contraception allowed we wouldn't want anyone getting pregnant![/quote]

now that is too funny
    good one
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    is anyone upset over bill maher calling sarah palin the "c" word last year? i'd type the word but i know you can get banned for it here.

no? nobody was upset about that? just the rush thing?

oh....okay. just checking.
    www.myspace.com