Options

LIVE ON 3 LEGS - A definitive 2000 tour compilation

Comments

• Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Brisk. wrote:
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :D:D:D:D8-)8-)8-):D:D:D:):)

Oh ya! THIS!!! Listening to Side B now, awesome!!!!
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    I keep trying to download it but it won't let me. It keeps telling me to upgrade to Pro...I'm sure I am just being an idiot and the answer is right on front of me. Any help would be greatly appreciated though!
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    I keep trying to download it but it won't let me. It keeps telling me to upgrade to Pro...I'm sure I am just being an idiot and the answer is right on front of me. Any help would be greatly appreciated though!

don't click on the right side of the screen....go to the left side where it says this:
    a1lttx.jpg

pick one....mp3 or flac
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Hmm..I just tried that too and nothing. Ahh I'll keep tinkering. Thanks though.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Downloading now. THANK-YOU!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,880
    ridley wrote:
    Europe Side B is now up!

Download LIVE ON 3 LEGS

Europeopen-sml.jpg

Thank you for sharing the 2nd part, B.!!! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    sonnysonny Posts: 132
    i can't get this thing to work either...IE and Firefox... is a torrent going to be available anywhere? many thanks for your hard work on this! Looks great! :)
  • Options
    I got the same at first & was in IE. Went in thru Google Chrome, did the upgrade to Pro & created an account, no problems from there. Good luck!
  • Options
    knikknik Posts: 94
    sonny wrote:
    i can't get this thing to work either...IE and Firefox... is a torrent going to be available anywhere? many thanks for your hard work on this! Looks great! :)

I think the site won't let you download multiple files simultaneously without a Pro account. Try downloading each file separately. That worked fine for me.

1) Click on the 'FLAC' or 'MP3' folder to see all the files in the folder.
    2) Then check the box for the file you want to download. This should bring up a 'Download Selected' option on the top left part of the screen.
    3) Clicking the 'Download Selected' text should start downloading the selected file. (depending on the browser you are using, you might be prompted to save the file to a particular location)
    4) Once a file is downloaded, uncheck the file you just download and select the next file to download as in Step 2.
  • Options
    Thank you, Ridley. This is amazing! :D
  • Options
    burnt both these onto disc and listened while driving around town today, pretty fricken awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
    an amazing job done, the start to RVM blew me away......
    1998 Wellington
    2001 Rock Am Ring
    2009 CHCH and Melbourne
    2012 Manchester x 2
  • Options
    hinsey21hinsey21 Posts: 582
    Bring on Side C!!

Nice mixing on this compilation, great flow.

Lovin this is compilation!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,984
    sonny wrote:

I'm using FireFox and was able to download them all. Can't download more then 2 files if you don't have a membership. The speeds were pretty good. :)
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Hello!
    Thanks for the hard and great work!
    Super upload!
    Can JWB maybe please remaster all europe 2000 bootlegs? :shock:
  • Options
    stardawgstardawg Posts: 34
    I don't have a membership and I'm using firefox. Downloading works simple and fast for me. No problems. I didn't experience any limits on numbers of downloads either (did up to 6). Most files take about 15 minutes. Seems to be a very smart choice to use mediafire.

And now to the most important part: THANK YOU again for this compilation! Great someone had the time and the dedication to do this.

I had a bootleg called "On The Road" featuring all the rare songs played on the 2000 tour. Turned out it was all mp3s... :cry: Piece of crap! Now I'm really grateful for your effort!
    Zurich, Volkshaus - Jun 18, 1992 / Zurich, Hallenstadion - Nov 09, 1996 / Zurich, Hallenstadion - Jun 23, 2000 / Berne, Arena - Sep 13, 2006 / Manchester, MEN Arena - Jun 20 & 21, 2012 / Zurich, Hallenstadion - Jun 23, 2022
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    stardawg wrote:
    Seems to be a very smart choice to use mediafire.

gotta love that mediafire :D
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    RGarabed21RGarabed21 Posts: 467
    Thank you so so much for this!

The "Daughter Tag Mix" = HOLY SHITTTTTTT :D :shock:
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10
    Alpine1 - 09/03/11 Alpine2 - 09/04/11
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    stardawg wrote:
    Seems to be a very smart choice to use mediafire.

gotta love that mediafire :D

Having a paying account, I'm gonna say no. The 9 dollar a month account only get's you 100gig's of download bandwidth which goes by pretty fast in the world of sharing Pearl Jam digital goods. Once you hit over 100 gigs your files get inactive. You need to pay another 9 dollars to add another 100 gig's of bandwidth to make your files active again. Unlike Megaupload, it was infinity bandwidth MB per account.

The weird thing is if you don't have an account, you can upload a file(s) and it's active for a long time. Not having to worry about monthly MB & inactive (well after trying a few files). Only downfall is you can't upload files over 200mb.
  • Options
    Fantastic! Thanks a million!!! :) :thumbup: :-D
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    ridleyridley Posts: 163
    Vol. 2: North America Leg I - Side A is now up!

Download LIVE ON 3 LEGS

NA1front-sml.jpg
    2003-02-19 Melbourne
    2003-02-20 Melbourne
    2006-11-13 Melbourne
    2006-11-14 Melbourne
    2006-11-16 Melbourne
    2009-11-22 Sydney
    2011-03-18 Sydney
    2011-03-19 Sydney
  • Options
    Wooooooo!!!! Was hoping for one today :thumbup: Thank YOU!!!!
    Just FYI, found the Avery ink jet sticker paper & CD labels at Staples in Canada.
  • Options
    ST279453ST279453 Posts: 195
    Are these remastered? I only ask because on the Europe leg there were JWB remasters and regular. Just curious. These are awesome regardless. Thanks. :D:D:D
  • Options
    ridleyridley Posts: 163
    ST279453 wrote:
    Are these remastered? I only ask because on the Europe leg there were JWB remasters and regular. Just curious. These are awesome regardless. Thanks. :D:D:D
    The NA legs are not remastered because they are near perfect already!
    The whole idea of remastering the Europe discs was to make them sound more like the NA legs :thumbup:
    2003-02-19 Melbourne
    2003-02-20 Melbourne
    2006-11-13 Melbourne
    2006-11-14 Melbourne
    2006-11-16 Melbourne
    2009-11-22 Sydney
    2011-03-18 Sydney
    2011-03-19 Sydney
  • Options
    kathynekkathynek of the earth Posts: 59
    Fantastic job on the boots and presentation!!! However, [I'll be the first to be that guy] I'm surprised you didn't include the incredible version of Alive from the Lisbon (5-23-2000) show on the Euro leg. Possibly one of the best from that year and there was definitely room on one of those sides. This is the show where they added an extra verse/improv/jam to the end. The crowd is totally into it chanting and McCready shreds as always. And D. Rodman was there too. Would have loved to have heard a remastered version.

"I'm still alive. Hey ey hey ey hey ey. I'm still alive. Hey ey hey ey hey ey. Yeah but I don't know why. I'm still alive...alive...alive...alive...alive..."

JWB PLEASE PLEASE remaster the '98 St louis show. This was my first show and while the boot I have is satisfying, I would love to hear your enhanced version!
    * St. Louis, MO - 02 July 1998 * Chicago, IL - 09 Oct 2000 * St. Louis, MO - 11 Oct 2000
    * Champaign, IL - 23 April 2003 * Las Vegas, NV - 06 June 2003 * Kansas City, KS - 12 June 2003
    * Chicago, IL - 18 June 2003 * St. Louis, MO - 05 Oct 2004 * Chicago, IL - 16 May 2006
    * Milwaukee, WI - 29 June 2006 * Chicago, IL - 05 Aug 2007 * Chicago, IL - 24 Aug 2008
    * Nashville, TN - 17 June 2009 * Nashville, TN - 18 June 2009 * Chicago, IL - 23 Aug 2009
    * St. Louis, MO - 04 May 2010 * Chicago, IL - 28 June 2011 * St. Louis, MO - 01 July 2011
    * East Troy, WI - 03 Sept 2011 * East Troy, WI - 04 Sept 2011 * Chicago, IL - 19 July 2013
    * Chicago, IL - 09 July 2015  * Chicago, IL 20 Aug 2016  * Chicago, IL - 18 Aug 2018 
    * Chicago, IL - 20 Aug 2018  * 2020 NO LUCK! :(
  • Options
    Wow! I've heard it before but amazing listening again to Ed asking the crowd to sing in the tag on Daughter on the NA album, when he says 'I'm gonna ask you to do something & it's nerve-wracking because the last time we had to ask a crowd to do something was under completely different circumstances...' ie was when they asked the crowd to move back at Roskilde & now thinking of that image of Ed dropping to his knees when they realised WTF was going on from the PJ20 movie. Wow. Just wow.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    ridley, sometime down the road would you be interested in doing an '05 compilation? Yes we only have official MP3 source to work with but with your mixing skills we could see an amazing compilation coming from you man. :)
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    This is great! I was finally able to sit and listen to Europe side B, what a tremendous piece of work. The song selection could not be better! The craftsmanship on the daughter tag mix, was mind blowing!! Great choice of tags, and such a seamless edit on your part!!!

Thank you so so so much for this, I can already tell this set will be played over and over and over for years to come.

Ps I like the idea of a similar project with the 05 tour :D
  • Options
    MikeoMikeo Posts: 199
    This is so great....how about side b to get me thru the weekend. ;) So tough to listen to half of something this awesome. Anyhoo, thanks for all the hard work...you've really got a special project here.
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Wow! I've heard it before but amazing listening again to Ed asking the crowd to sing in the tag on Daughter on the NA album, when he says 'I'm gonna ask you to do something & it's nerve-wracking because the last time we had to ask a crowd to do something was under completely different circumstances...' ie was when they asked the crowd to move back at Roskilde & now thinking of that image of Ed dropping to his knees when they realised WTF was going on from the PJ20 movie. Wow. Just wow.
    +1000...I got a big lump in my throat at work (had my ear buds in) Glad I didn't burst into tears & risk everyone thinking I'm nuts. OK, more nuts :D
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    +1000...I got a big lump in my throat at work (had my ear buds in) Glad I didn't burst into tears & risk everyone thinking I'm nuts. OK, more nuts :D
    Hi kellanazzie!! :wave: Yeah just so full on now having the image from the PJ20 movie in my head too. :(
    <hr>