Options

Offical Camden 2 Setlist Thread

Comments

• Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,751
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    well, I can't wait to give you another HUG Chuck :D I really can't wait for the Gorge..OMG!! I am getting TOO excited even thinking about it!! :eek:

we'll all be giddy. I LOVE IT! haha WATCH OUT FOR STONY'S PONIES! :p
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    setti23setti23 Posts: 4
    More importantly, is she feeling better?

she is feeling better, between the heat and the lights, she just couldn't take it. We waited in the lobby for a while but she just couldn't do it. Hopefully we'll get to see them again sometime soon
  • Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    Gen5 wrote:
    hey, just b/c I couldn't park the car or b/c I froze in the middle of the street at the meer 'mention' of the lyrics should no way sway you from wanting to stand near me during that song.....hehehehehehehehe.....=)

hahaha. well, regardless of all that, I will be standing near you at the SF shows ;)
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    setti23 wrote:
    she is feeling better, between the heat and the lights, she just couldn't take it. We waited in the lobby for a while but she just couldn't do it. Hopefully we'll get to see them again sometime soon

Hopefully all 3 of you will. ;)
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    we'll all be giddy. I LOVE IT! haha WATCH OUT FOR STONY'S PONIES! :p

OH yeah, you're DAMN right!! STONEY'S PONIES are going to be in attendance at the Gorge :D so watch out people!! ;)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    hahaha. well, regardless of all that, I will be standing near you at the SF shows ;)

SWEET!!! Which reminds me.....I still need to find tickets for the 15th and 16th.....duh, Becky.....I don't want to have to go Spiderman on PJ's ass!!! =)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    Gen5 wrote:
    SWEET!!! Which reminds me.....I still need to find tickets for the 15th and 16th.....duh, Becky.....I don't want to have to go Spiderman on PJ's ass!!! =)

yeah you still do!! I know Ticketmaster should have some for the 15th! i'll be on the lookout for the 16th ticket girl :D anything for my Pati :cool:

now as Stone said in Pigeon, 'i'm outta here' ;) gonna watch Live @ the Garden :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    setti23setti23 Posts: 4
    anyone one have extra tickets to the June 3rd show
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    yeah you still do!! I know Ticketmaster should have some for the 15th! i'll be on the lookout for the 16th ticket girl :D anything for my Pati :cool:

now as Stone said in Pigeon, 'i'm outta here' ;) gonna watch Live @ the Garden :D

I'm out as well......Yeah, I just checked and ticket-buzzard does....just hope they do later this week.....and thank you for looking out for me girl!!! I need to ask Lydia when Brian needs the money for the other ticket.....YIKES!! We get to see PJ soon!!! =) Sh-weet!!! Love ya girl!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    they played parahuTes o man!!! <333...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    Lydi texted me. She said Ed spotted her just before DTE and had her hold up her Stone sign. He changed lyrics to admire stone and grabbed his crotch!! OMG!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i am very late commenting...hahaha..i rarely get involved in setlist threads...but man, they opened with wash?! LOVE it! holmdel 2003 they did the same, and hooked me right in from the get go......GREAT!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Lydi texted me. She said Ed spotted her just before DTE and had her hold up her Stone sign. He changed lyrics to admire stone and grabbed his crotch!! OMG!

yeah, she texted me too w/that exact same message hahaha. Hey, now she got Eddie's attention :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    yeah, she texted me too w/that exact same message hahaha. Hey, now she got Eddie's attention :D

Hahaha hell yes. and prob Stones too hehehe.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    ed grabbed his crotch, or stone's?!? :eek: haha
  • Options

His own I would assume. lol Lydi wasn't specific.
  • Options
    His own I would assume. lol Lydi wasn't specific.
    haha i figured, but hey, ya never know lol
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,751

OH MY! ED'S ACTING LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON NOW. :D
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    haha i figured, but hey, ya never know lol

LMAO true. It was late enough in the show for a lot of wine to have been flowing hehehe.
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:

OMG LMAO!!!!!!!!! Good one! hahahaha!
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    if he has one glove on when i see him, i'm bopping him haha
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Any more info on someone throwing something at Ed during RVM?
  • Options

Ok, first YAY LYDIA!!!! Second, that's friggin' funny as hell!!!! Priceless!! What a send off for Lydia!! hahahahahahah
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    PJammin' wrote:

i thought ed was doing the moonwalk again.......

:rolleyes:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    JD SalJD Sal Posts: 790
    Any more info on someone throwing something at Ed during RVM?

Just got back from the show, and before Ed stormed off stage, he threw something back into the crowd. It looked like a shirt, but I don't see him getting that angry over a shirt.

Not sure what happened, but he threw his guitar down and hurled the mic stand and left the stage about 1 minute before the song ended.

He threw his mic stand in Ottawa during Corduroy and it turned out the mic was shocking him, so who knows, I'm not certain he got hit or maybe he was having technical difficulties.

OH, and what a FUCKIN KILLER SHOW!!!!
    "If no one sees you, you're not here at all"
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    I was at Camden 1 last night-

I was just wondering if Ed brought out the " innocent criminals" ( without Ben Harper ), like he did during "Last Kiss" last night.

That seemed to take forever- a good 10 minutes- & seemed to suck the life and momentum out of the crowd. It just took too long,...
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    JD SalJD Sal Posts: 790
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    I was at Camden 1 last night-

I was just wondering if Ed brought out the " innocent criminals" ( without Ben Harper ), like he did during "Last Kiss" last night.

That seemed to take forever- a good 10 minutes- & seemed to suck the life and momentum out of the crowd. It just took too long,...

Yeah, I was at Camden Night 1 too and actually the whole 1st encore in my opinion was a lull.

Ed didn't bring any of the guys onstage tonight, but it looked like one of the guys (the white guy with gray hair) was on the side of the stage jammin during the encore. Can't be sure it was him though..
    "If no one sees you, you're not here at all"
  • Options
    PJOceans11PJOceans11 Posts: 135
    never say yay again.

and the show was awesome.
    9-1-00, 9-2-00, 4-28-03, 5-3-03, 7-1-03, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-5-03, 7-6-03, 7-8-03, 7-9-03, 7-12-03, 10-1-04, 9-30-05, 10-1-05, 10-3-05, 5-13-06, 5-27-06, 5-28-06, 6-1-06, 6-3-06, 6-19-08, 6-20-08, 6-24-08 and 6-25-08.
  • Options
    Big WattBig Watt Posts: 5
    I was at both Camdem shows....and the second show was definitely MUCH better. A higher and better crowd vide and singing along. I have to admit I was in a better mood for the second show too. And I thnk the band fed off the our energy.

Ed throwing and breaking the mic stand....then throwing the guitar. And he was running and jumping off of the speakers. TOTALLY AWESOME!! And a great version of Black..WOW, the energy. I'm just totally chillin' now...trying to degres.
  • Options
    The object was only a shirt or sign created on a fabric that was thrown on stage. I noticed it only when Ed reached down and forcefully threw it back into the crowd just as the jam session in RVM ended and they began singing again. No idea why that could have angered Ed.
    4.28.03 --- 7.9.03 --- 7.12.03 --- 10.1.04 --- 9.28.05 --- 10.3.05 --- 5.27.06 --- 5.28.06 --- 6.3.06 --- 6.19.08 --- 6.20.08 --- 6.24.08 --- 6.25.08

Wishlist of Unheard Live Songs
    1. All Those Yesterdays
    2. God's Dice
    3. I Got ID

PLAY THE SPECTRUM IN PHILADELPHIA!!!