For 1 million dollars, would you....

15678911»

Comments

• fifefife Posts: 3,327
    Id do that for free as a joke

for $400.05 would you keep yourself in a walk-in freezer for an entire day, only being able to eat the frozen food in there.

yes

for $10 would you eat something you found in the trash?
  • no.

For $5,000 would you someone you did not knows booger?
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    no.

For $5,000 would you someone you did not knows booger?

if it wqas not a gooey booger than yes

for $1000 would you let someone that you dont know spit in your mouth
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    No.

FOr $2700 would you walk out of a grocey store with a cart full of produce without paying?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:
    No.

FOr $2700 would you walk out of a grocey store with a cart full of produce without paying?

no

for $1000 would you eat a handful of live nightcrawlers?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    those are worms, right? If I was drunk and the $ was in front of me, than yes.
    for $50 would you hide your spouse's / significant other's cell phone for 1 whole day, then mysteriously place it somewhere obvious, never to admit to hiding it?
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    Yes.

For $8750 would you break a mirror while walking under a ladder and crossing the path of a black cat?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    those are worms, right? If I was drunk and the $ was in front of me, than yes.
    for $50 would you hide your spouse's / significant other's cell phone for 1 whole day, then mysteriously place it somewhere obvious, never to admit to hiding it?

YES!

for $100 would you wear cowboy boots with spurs and tuck your jeans into them for an entire day?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Yes.

FOr $100 would you watch a 24 hour Doogie Howser marathon?