Do you carry money at all times?

124»

Comments

• around here gas is cheaper with cash sales so i generally will have around 50 bucks on me. but its used just for gas...and the checks just for rent :)
    8/29/00*5/2/03*7/2/03*7/3/03*7/11/03*9/28/04*5/24/06*6/28/08*5/15/10*5/17/10* 10/16/13*10/25/13* 4/28/16*4/28/16*8/5/16*8/7/16 EV 6/15/11 Brad 10/27/02
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:
    i just did $ 20 worth of laundry in 2 hours

20 bucks to do laundry :lol:

$20????????????? That is insane.

apt. got painted so among a ton of clothes ..we had to do the sheets and comforter and covers... yada yada

so yes i went for 2 rolls of quarters in my laundry room
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    the amount of money some of you spend in a week is freaking mind blowing ....$20 -$50 ....

how in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :? :? :? :?

Cigarettes and alcohol aren't cheap. Well actually the alcohol is pretty cheap.

cigs ..boom $12 a pack in nyc
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    the amount of money some of you spend in a week is freaking mind blowing ....$20 -$50 ....

That's a lot of money to pay for something so terrible for you.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

:shock:

only in the 8 range here....thankfully i don't smoke :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    laundry room. :lol:

i call that the woman's closet :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    edited February 2012
    81 wrote:

:shock: I'll say it again....fuck I feel sorry for your mrs. :lol: I couldn't handle having you as a bf. There's no way I'd put up with comments like that. You seem to have a negative view and opinion towards females. That would infuriate me.

I hardly ever carry money....because I rarely spend money on anything except fuel and food and I just used card for those.

And cigarettes start from about $20 a pack here.
    Post edited by ZiggyStar on
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

Thank goodness smoking never did anything for me. One thing I've noticed since the price of cigs has shot up is you don't see people throwing away their smokes before they are fully done. Numerous times I've seen smokers actually put their butts out and save them half smoked for next time.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:

:shock: I'll say it again....fuck I feel sorry for your mrs. :lol: I couldn't handle having you as a bf. There's no way I'd put up with comments like that. You seem to have a negative view and opinion towards females. That would infuriate me.

I hardly ever carry money....because I rarely spend money on anything except fuel and food and I just used card for those.

:o :shock: That's a dollar a cigarette!
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol:

i kid alot on here ;)

she does do the laundry tho...only because she doesn't like my style of waiting until you are out of something before washing....she chooses to do it weekly...so she gets the job. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:

pissed off sex is the best :evil:
  • 81 wrote:

:shock:

only in the 8 range here....thankfully i don't smoke :lol:

Roughly 7 here. Depends where you go.
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    I never carry cash, just a debit card. I have never owned a cheque book.

Cigs are about $18 here - thank god I quit 8 years ago - there is no way we could afford that anymore.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • tinkerbell wrote:

Cigs are about $18 here - thank god I quit 8 years ago - there is no way we could afford that anymore.

Ha oh my, that's ludicrous.
  • tinkerbell wrote:

Ha oh my, that's ludicrous.

Not to be confused with Ludacris :)
    ludacris.jpg
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Yes :)

one time, my husband and I left our house in a hurry. we went to a new restaurant about 10 miles from home. we both had some beer and I'm a cheap drunk, a light weight....time to pay the bill and his wallet wasn't in his shorts. I dug in my purse and my credit card must have been left elsewhere and I had NO $. he told me i would have to drive home to get his wallet....i told him no, I was feeling toasty. :) I found some money stashed in the car.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    good thing you have that stash in the car cats. :D

I was thinking about all the complaints about waiting for someone to write a check in the supermarket, imagine waiting at a toll booth for someone to write a check.

I would have absolutely no patience for that. I think my head would explode. :lol:
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365

I was thinking about all the complaints about waiting for someone to write a check in the supermarket, imagine waiting at a toll booth for someone to write a check.

I would have absolutely no patience for that. I think my head would explode. :lol:

I can't understand when I drive through a toll booth and the lines are really long but the EZpass is open. Why not get EZpass? :crazy:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153

i know, that could have been embarrassing :)

i like to charge everything now that i have a new credit card with cash back rewards.
    but when the world ends in 2012, we need to carry cash in small bills, in case you are in the store and there is no power.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more