Options

Official Tampa Setlist

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    We gonna get a fanviews thread?
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    whoa -- these boots are gonna take a chunk outta my wallet.

Gotta have Who You Are.
    Gotta have Light Years 08.

Two for two so far. Both of these first sets have been rock solid!
    [sic] happens
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,943
    acutejam wrote:
    whoa -- these boots are gonna take a chunk outta my wallet.

Gotta have Who You Are.
    Gotta have Light Years 08.

Two for two so far. Both of these first sets have been rock solid!

its 12 boots, you know you are getting em all!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I '24
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    WOW!!! now thats MY kind of show!!! I love the Blitzkreig Bop tag....Sometimes, MARKER, Present Tense, Light Years???WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, cant fucking wait for CAMDEN!!!!!!
    Tears of Joy baby...what a beautiful show!! Thanks very much for the info!! Enjoy the shows ...see you in Camden!!!
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    Awesome first two setlists. Who You Are resurrected, and nice to see Marker, Light Years ... And Oceans/Sometimes as the first two openers? That's killer ... It often takes a dozen or more shows into the tour before either of those shows up.

I have a feeling I'm going to be purchasing all these shows ... ah well.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    Got back from the show a little while ago. It's fun to read all the comments after actually having been there.

Two quick thoughts -

Tampa helped redeem the reputation of rock crowds in this area. Great energy and LOUD. The band really enjoyed themselves tonight.

They reallly brought it on Present Tense. They killed the build at the end. Wait till you hear it on the boot - you'll see what I mean.

Might have been on the short side, but it's quality not quantity.

I'll post more on the review page tomorrow.
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    sometimes and nothingman are back? i haven't gone to any shows yet and i love this tour already!!! :D
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    they are going to play sometiems again in columbia :)

they always open wiht sometimes when i have seen them. I have a small sample size (only 3 times) but they must know when i'm gonna be there

:D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    in all of my 'sometimes' excitement i didn't even notice light years in the set. i'd love to hear that one again!!!