Sad....

124»

Comments

• pandora wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    that would probably do us good! But it has to be the same room :lol:

I'd rather be stuck in a room with 7 starving coyotes.
    this why there is a problem from the beginning ... moving on cause combackgirl said so :D
    Thank you Pandora...please resume your regularly scheduled activities :mrgreen:

Hey Hugh - ZIP IT! :silent: :shh:

tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • cant-we-all-just-get-along.jpg
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • cant-we-all-just-get-along.jpg
    :lol: That's what I'm saying!

• pandora wrote:
    this why there is a problem from the beginning ...

no the problem from the beginning was you attacking me for no reason. keep your distance from me. I mean it.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • pandora wrote:

no the problem from the beginning was you attacking me for no reason. keep your distance from me. I mean it.
    ZIP IT :silent: :twisted:
    Or at least take it to a PM. It's like watching mommy and daddy fight :roll: REALLY don't need to bare witness to it

• JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    pandora wrote:

ZIP IT :silent: :twisted:
    Or at least take it to a PM. It's like watching mommy and daddy fight :roll: REALLY don't need to bare witness to it

Wow, way to pin the problem on one party, when both are at fault here. What really needs to be done is to ignore those who attempt to manipulate and move on. Foe feature is meant to be used!
  • Jeanwah wrote:
    [
    Wow, way to pin the problem on one party, when both are at fault here. What really needs to be done is to ignore those who attempt to manipulate and move on. Foe feature is meant to be used!
    Actually I asked them both to stop...repeatedly :) You might need to read back a page or so.

• JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Jeanwah wrote:
    [
    Actually I asked them both to stop...repeatedly :) You might need to read back a page or so.

I, in no way want to start a fight, but this is what you said on this page.

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I'm sorry comebackgirl that you have to endure this and that now ...
    you are to be commended for helping us all!

thank you! :D
  • Jeanwah wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:
    [

I, in no way want to start a fight, but this is what you said on this page.

:lol: I know what I said. It was a follow-up from what I said on the page before and a joke regarding Pandora saying she was moving on because I said to (on the previous page). Thanks for the reminder though! I don't need to add either of them as a foe, because I don't have an issue with either one of them. Things were getting too heated for my liking...and I'd be happy to discuss that further in PM as well

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    There are some unanswered questions here.

How are Acoustic Guy and the mrs. doing?

Why do we keep coming back to this thread since he has not posted lately?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    iluvcats wrote:
    There are some unanswered questions here.

How are Acoustic Guy and the mrs. doing?

Why do we keep coming back to this thread since he has not posted lately?
    I too am wondering if we will get an update and hoping always for good news

marriage gets smoother as time passes ... if the young bumps don't take it out
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    some of the discussion in the beginning of this thread has helped me to reflect on my own situation.

thanks...it's good to read others' perspectives.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,012
    Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here.

If you have a disagreement with someone, (and it happens occasionally) please take it to Private Message to resolve it. Arguments are removed or locked...it poisons the atmosphere. Try thinking of the bbs as if you were at a show. If the people next to you are fighting, it interferes with your enjoyment of the show.

Please respect topic integrity by not derailing discussions from the original poster’s intent (OP). You can begin a new topic of your own in the appropriate forum.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=91525
This discussion has been closed.