Sad....

Comments

• Pandora, as I said in my pm to you, you need to keep the fuck to yourself sometimes. It was a joke, one that my wife wouldn't give a shit about. we don't adhere to your cute little rules about love. we actually have fun with each other. frankly, what we do is none of your business.

no one gives a shit if you are offended by a joke. one that is not even close to the worst adult joke said on here. but you don't care about those, do you? why is that? because they weren't said by me or byrnzie. you weren't "giving the OP perpective", you were trying to tear me down, as you always do.

yes, your first sentence did say the word "could". but your last statement is what really pissed me off. you said, and I QUOTE "this emotional betrayal". You said I betrayed my wife emotionally. that's fucking out of line, and I demand an apology immediately.

you don't know me, you don't know her, and you have absolutely no basis to judge either of us.

I'm waiting...........
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Pandora, as I said in my pm to you, you need to keep the fuck to yourself sometimes. It was a joke, one that my wife wouldn't give a shit about. we don't adhere to your cute little rules about love. we actually have fun with each other. frankly, what we do is none of your business.

no one gives a shit if you are offended by a joke. one that is not even close to the worst adult joke said on here. but you don't care about those, do you? why is that? because they weren't said by me or byrnzie. you weren't "giving the OP perpective", you were trying to tear me down, as you always do.

yes, your first sentence did say the word "could". but your last statement is what really pissed me off. you said, and I QUOTE "this emotional betrayal". You said I betrayed my wife emotionally. that's fucking out of line, and I demand an apology immediately.

you don't know me, you don't know her, and you have absolutely no basis to judge either of us.

I'm waiting...........
    I wouldn't even know what to say ... :shock:
    except what I have already ...
    I stand by my words and my feelings
    perhaps it is you who should think over the relationship example
    you are setting for the OP and for those who have read about your wife
    and her most intimate moments of loving you.
  • pandora wrote:
    I wouldn't even know what to say ... :shock:
    except what I have already ...
    I stand by my words and my feelings
    perhaps it is you who should think over the relationship example
    you are setting for the OP and for those who have read about your wife
    and her most intimate moments of loving you.

you should be banned for how offensive this has been.

the words "feelings" and "could" don't excuse you from saying anything you want to someone. you think it's a loophole, but it's not. it just shows how judgemental you are of others, and how egocentric you are.

it's just baffling.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • pandora wrote:
    I wouldn't even know what to say ....

no, you wouldn't, since you don't have the capacity to believe it's possible you could be wrong.

maybe "you know, Hugh, my comments abour your wife were out of line, and I shouldn't have assumed I knew your relationship nor make it seem like I rule the board with my own moral compass. My apologies" would be a good start.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    I was thinking you might want to apologize to your wife ...
    It's really not funny and no funny smiley either :?
    looked pretty serious to one reading it...

I don't think you were thinking before you said such intimate derogatory things
    I don't believe you meant to do that
    why I even mentioned in the first place so you could feel
    how she might feel.

We don't want to lock this with too much back and forth
    though

relationships are based on trust this the message for the OP
    without trust we have nothing with that comes faith in your partner
    and when you don't know what to do... do nothing
    just keep the faith things have a way of working out

don't forget about the rekindle though thats the fun part :D
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    justam wrote:

I think it's interesting that you left my first sentence out of the quote. I suggested he talk to her! :P

nothing interesting about it. I know you said that. but you still made a pretty wild assumption based on one person's side of things. and a very condensed version of what's going on, I'm sure.

Perhaps you don't realize that it's interesting to me that you're trying to start an argument with me over something as trivial as a commonplace comment I made on a message board. It's interesting to me because it reveals you are just looking to start a fight with someone you don't know.

Now that I know this about you though, I plan to ignore you.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    If the fella wants to joke around about getting a hummer, so be it!

If you disagree, just be happy you aren't married to him.
  • justam wrote:
    Perhaps you don't realize that it's interesting to me that you're trying to start an argument with me over something as trivial as a commonplace comment I made on a message board. It's interesting to me because it reveals you are just looking to start a fight with someone you don't know.

Now that I know this about you though, I plan to ignore you.

I wasn't trying to start an argument whatsoever. I'm not that type of person here. I didn't think it was necessary to quote your whole text as I didn't feel it was necessary to my point.

if what I said bothered you, my bad. it really wasn't intended that way.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • pandora wrote:

I said it wasn't serious, but you just can't fucking let it go.

you haven't realized yet that your beliefs and feelings don't rule this board.

fuck you for telling me to apologize to my wife. how dare you. I've already made it clear that our relationship is full of humour and love. that she would have laughed at my comment. and she has.

in fact, I told her about this and she said "what kind of loser is this person? tell her she needs to lighten up and get a life".
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    pandora wrote:

I said it wasn't serious, but you just can't fucking let it go.

you haven't realized yet that your beliefs and feelings don't rule this board.

fuck you for telling me to apologize to my wife. how dare you. I've already made it clear that our relationship is full of humour and love. that she would have laughed at my comment. and she has.

in fact, I told her about this and she said "what kind of loser is this person? tell her she needs to lighten up and get a life".
    I commend her for being understanding and accepting of you...
    many a woman might cringe or worse knowing their partner is discussing
    their oral sex techniques and lack there of on the internet ...

she is one special lady... best keep that one

most men would be in the doghouse from the insult
  • pandora wrote:
    I commend her for being understanding and accepting of you...
    many a woman might cringe or worse knowing their partner is discussing
    their oral sex techniques and lack there of on the internet ...

she is one special lady... best keep that one

most men would be in the doghouse from the insult

good GOD you are pathetic.

for the record, you are once again trolling around, twisting my posts. I never said anything about anyone's techniques, I joked, yes JOKED about the frequencey with which it occurs. that was it. very common theme amongst the male sex. because it's FUNNY. and you felt the need to go on and on and fucking on ad nauseum trying to bait me again and again.

she jokes about this in public too, so how about you, oh, go judge your meth friends and family instead of people you know nothing about? what is it with you, you feel the need to mother everyone here because you failed your own kids so miserably?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • I thought I was the only one who got this passionate about having a properly cleaned bathroom :think: :shifty:

Hope things are going better for AG. Whatever you do: DO NOT MENTION PROPER BATHROOM CLEANING TECHNIQUE :| :shock:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • I thought I was the only one who got this passionate about having a properly cleaned bathroom :think: :shifty:

Hope things are going better for AG. Whatever you do: DO NOT MENTION PROPER BATHROOM CLEANING TECHNIQUE :| :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    It is normal for guys to joke about not getting what they want.

Anytime I stay at a hotel, I always joke when they offer "Nightly turn-down service".....I already get that from my wife!
    edited February 2012
    I thought I was the only one who got this passionate about having a properly cleaned bathroom :think: :shifty:

especially behind your partner's back ;)
    Post edited by pandora on
    anyone ever see this very old movie with some questionable advice
    on marital bliss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYgBdCCEvqo

it's a classic :D
  • pandora wrote:
    I thought I was the only one who got this passionate about having a properly cleaned bathroom :think: :shifty:

It really does depend on the relationship though and how serious you are. There is a difference if the post is made in good humor vs. in anger or with an intent to humiliate. I joked about only doling them out on special occasions, my hubby is on here, he laughed. Whether what I said is true or not is for us to know and everyone else to guess about ;) He wasn't offended and I wouldn't have been if he made the joke, although some spouses certainly would be.

I just feel like we walked in on someone else's argument. There is way too much anger going on in this thread for it to be just about this thread. Seems like it's been carried over from maybe the MT? Maybe best to keep it there or in PMs.

pandora wrote:

It really does depend on the relationship though and how serious you are. There is a difference if the post is made in good humor vs. in anger or with an intent to humiliate. I joked about only doling them out on special occasions, my hubby is on here, he laughed. Whether what I said is true or not is for us to know and everyone else to guess about ;) He wasn't offended and I wouldn't have been if he made the joke, although some spouses certainly would be.

I just feel like we walked in on someone else's argument. There is way too much anger going on in this thread for it to be just about this thread. Seems like it's been carried over from maybe the MT? Maybe best to keep it there or in PMs.

Oh I get the guessing etc :thumbup: fun to play when your hubby is about ;)
    maybe even when they aren't -- uh oh!
    I wish I would have seen the joke cause it did not sound the least bit funny
    nor was anyone :lol: at all nor was it even respectful

I agree that anger certainly does follow one around and around and around
  • pandora wrote:

I made an innocent joke
    she attacked me
    I defended myself
    she wouldn't let it go
    I continued to defend myself
    she inferred that I'm not good enough for my wife and that I betrayed her :shock:

it's really quite simple. this is how she operates. she jabs and jabs at someone until they say something back that will inevitibly get them a time out. it's no secret. she's a troll. it's what she does. it's like poking a bear with a stick until it attacks back and then it gets shot by the authorities.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • pandora wrote:

I guess what matters is if his wife sees the joke or sees it as disrespectful..not really if any of us can see it or agree with it. Unless there is abuse in a relationship I try to stay away from judging how it *should be.* All that really matters is whether it works for the couple or not...even though it might be worlds away from what I want for myself.

AET is generally a happy place...which is why I station myself here. Let's try to keep it that way :thumbup: Any more fighting and you two are going to your rooms with no supper! :x

• AET is generally a happy place...

which was the point of my joke in the first place........but then I got attacked.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • It really does depend on the relationship though and how serious you are. There is a difference if the post is made in good humor vs. in anger or with an intent to humiliate. I joked about only doling them out on special occasions, my hubby is on here, he laughed. Whether what I said is true or not is for us to know and everyone else to guess about ;) He wasn't offended and I wouldn't have been if he made the joke, although some spouses certainly would be.

I made an innocent joke
    she attacked me
    I defended myself
    she wouldn't let it go
    I continued to defend myself
    she inferred that I'm not good enough for my wife and that I betrayed her :shock:

it's really quite simple. this is how she operates. she jabs and jabs at someone until they say something back that will inevitibly get them a time out. it's no secret. she's a troll. it's what she does. it's like poking a bear with a stick until it attacks back and then it gets shot by the authorities.
    I know...I saw. I think it's time to let it go. All this fighting is making me a whole lot more uncomfortable than the original joke.

Why do I suddenly feel like mom :? :lol:

pandora wrote:

I guess what matters is if his wife sees the joke or sees it as disrespectful..not really if any of us can see it or agree with it. Unless there is abuse in a relationship I try to stay away from judging how it *should be.* All that really matters is whether it works for the couple or not...even though it might be worlds away from what I want for myself.

AET is generally a happy place...which is why I station myself here. Let's try to keep it that way :thumbup: Any more fighting and you two are going to your rooms with no supper! :x
    that would probably do us good! But it has to be the same room :lol:
  • I know...I saw. I think it's time to let it go.

I did. But before that, i actually looked back, and I wasn't even the one who made the original "bathroom cleaning for BJ's" joke. There were at least 5 other people that did before me. And I'm the asshole. Go figure.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • I know...I saw. I think it's time to let it go.

I did. But before that, i actually looked back, and I wasn't even the one who made the original "bathroom cleaning for BJ's" joke. There were at least 5 other people that did before me. And I'm the asshole. Go figure.
    I made the joke before you. I'll be the asshole. If that's the worst that happens to me this week it will be a fantastic week :mrgreen: Moving on...

• Moving on...

:D
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Moving on...
    We're Facebook friends now! :D
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • pandora wrote:

I'd rather be stuck in a room with 7 starving coyotes.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Moving on...
    We're Facebook friends now! :D
    YAY! :wave:

pandora wrote:

I'd rather be stuck in a room with 7 starving coyotes.
    this why there is a problem from the beginning ... moving on cause combackgirl said so :D
This discussion has been closed.