Options

*** OFFICIAL EV VEGAS PRE-PARTY 10/31 & 11/1!***

Comments

• Options
    My wife and I will be there from Winnipeg on the 11th! Maybe the 10th as well!
  • Options
    BS15193BS15193 Posts: 2
    I will be there for sure on 4/11. May also join on 4/10 but I need a ticket for the first show. I have 2 ten club tix for the weds show but will be attending solo. Ideally I'd like to swap a 4/11 ticket for one on 4/10. If anyone is interested let me know!
    -- supe
  • Options
    Weather forecast for Tue:

82°F
    Warm with partial sunshine

A day of epic proportions.

Who's ready?
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    Reyn420Reyn420 Posts: 21
    I will be there! Cant wait! Has anyone else bought tickets and your paypal got charged but it hasnt showed up on your orders in your account info?
  • Options
    Reyn420Reyn420 Posts: 21
    Rob and Jen from Chicago coming on Wednesday!!
  • Options
    ill_Ride_the_Waveill_Ride_the_Wave Calgary Canada Posts: 41
    I friend and I had planned to go to both of Eddie’s Las Vegas shows, my friend is now unable to go put I still plan to attend. I have a Ticketmaster ticket for Tuesday night Section 204 row S and a yet to be determined Fan Club ticket for Wednesday night. If anyone is in need of a ticket for both or either show you can message me and we can make arrangements. Face value of course.

I also have 1 Bon Iver ticket for Thrusday night, the 12th. General Admision at The Joint - Hard Rock. Face value as well ($47)
  • Options
    EvieVedderEvieVedder NW Indiana Posts: 461
    Weather forecast for Tue:

82°F
    Warm with partial sunshine

A day of epic proportions.

Who's ready?

82, huh? That might be a little to warm to rock my PJ socks, dangit.
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    20120326_5F00_5challenge_2D00_number5.jpg
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: DAYS!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 688
    SO!! For those of us that will still be going to Vegas...Pre-Party still on?? :D
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options
    gerald605gerald605 Posts: 180
    Only 209 days to go.....
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    Well, from 5 days to six months. OK, first and foremost, Ed's our guy and we all should know that there's truth and sincerity in their posting. What matters most is that he's ok and able to entertain us to his fullest ability. I really hope that those that pledged to come, can switch their plans, save up, and be ready to come out in the fall. Look at it this way: It will be the craziest, funnest, most insane Halloween party ever! We'll keep this thread going and see where everyone is at come the fall. Get your costumes ready!

Cheers and hang in there,
    ~Bren
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    Huge bummer, but keeping things in perspective, I am still excited for Vegas! Guess I'll just have to come back for Halloween! Probably won't be as cheap though...hahaha :)
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    Im not sure if Im coming next week but put me down for Halloween for sure
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 688
    Hmmm..now that I have more time, perhaps i'll try for the Halloween show as well, but definitely keep me down for Nov. 1st.
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options
    Well, from 5 days to six months. OK, first and foremost, Ed's our guy and we all should know that there's truth and sincerity in their posting. What matters most is that he's ok and able to entertain us to his fullest ability. I really hope that those that pledged to come, can switch their plans, save up, and be ready to come out in the fall. Look at it this way: It will be the craziest, funnest, most insane Halloween party ever! We'll keep this thread going and see where everyone is at come the fall. Get your costumes ready!

~Bren
    Wow, I am in shock, I have spent a lot of money on this trip and I cannot cancel. I have never seen Eddie solo so am very sad. I doubt I will be able to come back in November since this trip is costing so much. It really sucks that a) he had this damage when the tix went on sale, so a caveat would have been nice - would have made sure I was triple insured for the trip so I could get refunds. b) it would be awesome if they would still do some sort of show on the 10th and 11th for the fans who are travelling to Vegas because what the fuck am I supposed to do now? At least if another band was arranged we'd still have something to go to. Also seems unfair that we have to decide now if we want a refund or if we will keep the tix and go to the show in November - they should give us more time.
    Vancouver May 04-24
    Vancouver Dec 04-13, Seattle Dec 06-2013
    Vancouver Sep 25-11, Vancouver Sep 25-09, Vancouver Sep 02-05, Vancouver May 30-03, Vancouver Jul 19-98, Vancouver Sep 04-93

• Options

~Bren
    Wow, I am in shock, I have spent a lot of money on this trip and I cannot cancel. I have never seen Eddie solo so am very sad. I doubt I will be able to come back in November since this trip is costing so much. It really sucks that a) he had this damage when the tix went on sale, so a caveat would have been nice - would have made sure I was triple insured for the trip so I could get refunds. b) it would be awesome if they would still do some sort of show on the 10th and 11th for the fans who are travelling to Vegas because what the fuck am I supposed to do now? At least if another band was arranged we'd still have something to go to. Also seems unfair that we have to decide now if we want a refund or if we will keep the tix and go to the show in November - they should give us more time.

A Glen ONLY show wouldve been nice
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    shmapshmap Posts: 354
    My friend and I are still going (it's my birthday present to myself), and we'd be very happy to meet up with anyone else who will be out there. Unfortunately I won't be seeing you in November, as I work in a school and can't take off a few days in the middle of the week near the beginning of the school year. Fingers crossed that I can take the refund money and use it towards PJ in late summer/early fall :)
  • Options
    wigoutdcpwigoutdcp Posts: 273
    so, really is the party still going on tuesday or wednesday in Vegas?
    i have to go, my discount airline will not let me cancel or change ticket..... :o
    ?? shows and counting....GREATEST ROCK AND ROLL BAND IN THE WORLD
  • Options
    RepunzelRepunzel Posts: 24
    Bren,

Please say the isn't going to be a pre-party for the no show next week. We canceled our trip for Vegas next week, but will certainly plan on coming our for the Halloween show. What to do with that ticket??? Do you paln on hlding a pre-party Halloween? If not would you consider returning that to me? Thank you...I know you put so much time into planning! Stay well!
    Repunzel
  • Options
    wigoutdcpwigoutdcp Posts: 273
    i think the party should go on tuesday....those of us who have no choice but still make the trip need something to do and drown our sorrows.......it is Vegas after all, better then being stuck in Albuquerque with no show... ;)
    ?? shows and counting....GREATEST ROCK AND ROLL BAND IN THE WORLD
  • Options
    pea64pea64 Indiana Posts: 207
    I'm still down with meeting some other disappointed fans and hammering down some cheap drinks. Let's do this!!!!!!!
    1998: East Troy x2, Chicago, Noblesville
    2000: Noblesville, Columbus, Cincinnati, East Troy, Chicago
    2010: Noblesville
    2013: London, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Dallas, Oklahoma City, Phoenix
    2014: Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee
    2016: Chicago x2
    2018: Chicago
  • Options
    A couple of you wanted to know about the party. I am definitely going to set it up again for the shows in the fall. As far as next week goes, I don't forsee throwing one. I certainly encourage any of you who really don't think you'd know what to do in Vegas, and would like to meet like-minded PJ/Ed fans, to go ahead and meet there if you'd like. Or use the PM feature to discuss where you're staying and where and when you'd like to meet up. I'm super bummed and I just can't see going through with a party to celebrate what now isn't going to be for heading next door to see Ed's show. The Loose Caboose is fine, but I really wouldn't ever hang out there as a top choice amongst all the incredible places to see and go in Vegas. I pretty much only chose it due to its proximity to the Palms. For me personally, I had planned on taking off from work next Wednesday through Friday, which I am now reconsidering. I'm thinking I might like to use my off days for something else fun that I could plan for later this year. With that in mind, I really am not one to be out and partying on work nights as I normally rise early around 5:30 and must be at work by 6:45. I just don't think I personally am going to feel like partying there, now that there won't be the shows. Look at all of those that are in favor of getting together, and go ahead and feel free to get together.
  • Options
    csblake111csblake111 Posts: 147
    gerald605 wrote:
    Only 209 days to go.....

Counting the days...again. :thumbup:
  • Options
    csblake111csblake111 Posts: 147
    A couple of you wanted to know about the party. I am definitely going to set it up again for the shows in the fall. As far as next week goes, I don't forsee throwing one. I certainly encourage any of you who really don't think you'd know what to do in Vegas, and would like to meet like-minded PJ/Ed fans, to go ahead and meet there if you'd like. Or use the PM feature to discuss where you're staying and where and when you'd like to meet up. I'm super bummed and I just can't see going through with a party to celebrate what now isn't going to be for heading next door to see Ed's show. The Loose Caboose is fine, but I really wouldn't ever hang out there as a top choice amongst all the incredible places to see and go in Vegas. I pretty much only chose it due to its proximity to the Palms. For me personally, I had planned on taking off from work next Wednesday through Friday, which I am now reconsidering. I'm thinking I might like to use my off days for something else fun that I could plan for later this year. With that in mind, I really am not one to be out and partying on work nights as I normally rise early around 5:30 and must be at work by 6:45. I just don't think I personally am going to feel like partying there, now that there won't be the shows. Look at all of those that are in favor of getting together, and go ahead and feel free to get together.

Thanks for all your time and hard work Bren. We all appreciate everything you've done to get the pre-parties planned and organized. It's going to be a long summer waiting for the rescheduled shows, but the wait will be worth it. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Halloween!
  • Options
    Thanks for all your time and hard work Bren. We all appreciate everything you've done to get the pre-parties planned and organized. It's going to be a long summer waiting for the rescheduled shows, but the wait will be worth it. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Halloween![/quote]

Thanks! I'll set them up again. I alerted the Loose Caboose, and they had no idea. They were ready to rip for us. I told them that I'd for sure be in touch come the fall.
  • Options
    Anyone willing to sell me their tix? I'm looking for lower level tix. I only want to pay face value and I'm looking for Two tix for each night. I couldn't afford the trip in April but I'll be able to do in the fall. Thanks for the consideration.
  • Options
    Im wondering if anyone else has heard what the ticketmaster refund deadline was. I called and TM said no deadline had been set. Since no deadline had been set they said the standard was one week prior to the new show date but that it could change. If a deadline was set in the future an email would be sent out with refund deadline info. Has anyone else called/asked? If so does this match? Also, looks like the room rates will be much higher because of halloween.
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    gerald605 wrote:
    Im wondering if anyone else has heard what the ticketmaster refund deadline was. I called and TM said no deadline had been set. Since no deadline had been set they said the standard was one week prior to the new show date but that it could change. If a deadline was set in the future an email would be sent out with refund deadline info. Has anyone else called/asked? If so does this match? Also, looks like the room rates will be much higher because of halloween.

My TM email said to hit reply for a refund by July 20th.
  • Options
    gerald605 wrote:

My TM email said to hit reply for a refund by July 20th.

I never got the email. Oh well the guy put a note on file so Im good. I should know by July if thats the deadline. Thanks for your info
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Well good folks, I plan on stopping by the Loose Caboose after work tomorrow, probably around 6 or so. I'll be the 6'3" guy with a shaved head and sporting an "EdVed" CA license plate shirt. I will probably NOT be wearing the green aviator goggles... :D
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)