Options

*** OFFICIAL EV VEGAS PRE-PARTY 10/31 & 11/1!***

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    did white short's show :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Super cool. Glad you guys rocked it. Not sure if any of you were served by the bartender Tony? He's a good guy. I think one of you posted that there was a cool bartender, not sure if it was him?

Who's white shorts?
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    this should give everyone plenty of time to stock up on PJ socks 8-)
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    I highly doubt I'll be able to make it back to Vegas for Halloween. Very jealous...
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    jweyersjweyers Lincoln,NE Posts: 364
    Check out ticketmaster for tickets to both shows!
  • Options
    JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    My husband and I will be there for both!

Even though we just came back from Vegas we will be going again, can't miss EV! Thank god my husband is understanding :lol:
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    gerald605gerald605 Posts: 180
    jweyers wrote:
    Check out ticketmaster for tickets to both shows!

Just refunded my old TM tickets and upgraded to better TM seats...188 days to go!
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    Mamasan BrenMamasan Bren Posts: 960
    *UPDATE*!!!

Still not October...
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    karicorbittkaricorbitt Posts: 207
    does anyone have a ten club ticket you would be willing to give up on 11/1/12?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    isn't 4 pm a little too early to start drinking. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    isn't 4 pm a little too early to start drinking. :lol:

Not on Halloween
  • Options
    EvieVedderEvieVedder NW Indiana Posts: 461
    less than 4 months! :thumbup:
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    I can't find a single direct flight...this is so frustrating.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I can't find a single direct flight...this is so frustrating.

Not even out of Buffalo?
  • Options
    Maybe this has been discussed, but does the pearl have a standing area in front of the stage? I was looking at the Palms web site, and it looks like it does, but I have never seen any G.A tickets? Has anyone been to a show there? Just wondering.
  • Options
    I know I saw the Cure there and it was GA. But this will definitely have seats and no standing GA tickets at all.
  • Options
    so is the preparty back on?....bren?...3 months and counting!!!!
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    Looks like I have a work trip planned on the 1st, so, I would love to attend both nights. Looking for a single ticket for each night...
  • Options
    gerald605 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPvtFqbeyD4

HELL YES! I think it's time! I'm going to get this thread dusted off and back on track for building excitement. I think what I'm going to do is keep all the names on thread page #1 that pledged to be attending the pre-party (or parties if for both nights), but label it as the old April list. Then I'd like to create a new list to see who of the old, and who new, is pledging to come out in the fall. I know that a lot of plans changed both for the good and the bad with the rescheduling of the dates. One update on the Loose Caboose is that the manager I was in contact with no longer works there. So I have been in touch with someone different and am going to try to secure everything that was once promised before (drink and food specials etc.). So I'm going to call or visit soon and to try to get whatever cool things I can get us. And warn the staff to be prepared for our all-out invasion. I'll see if they can stock the juke with more PJ albums than they already have, and Ed's Into the Wild and Ukelele Songs too. I just caught Beck at the Pearl this past Wednesday and had a great time. His show was GA on the floor section. I had seats but after a few songs asked an usher if we could move down into the GA and he hooked us up with wristbands to do so. Ended up on the rail for it, ha ha. But Ed's show will have seating throughout. The sound in there is incredible, being so new and well-furnished. And it is small enough that those seats up in the 300s are still really good. They are really secure in manning ushers at every single point of entry. So the rushing down for Hard Sun might not take place here, especially as you have to essentially take the stairs down to only two entry points to take the tunnel onto the floor area. For Beck, they had two ushers guarding each of those entry points. Otherwise it would take a big jump down over a railing to get down there from the seated sections, just FYI. It's different in that when you first walk in, you're at the 300 level and take stairways to get down to the 200s, and again to reach the floor with the 100s.

http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s466/Brennan31/

OK, So who's in for Halloween? Who's in for November 1st? Who's in for both? And how about this.....Pledge also your costume ideas that you think you might be showing up as for Halloween! Will we have a Boston cow amongst us? Anyone trying to go as a PJ member perhaps? That might be fun to give Ed a huge view full of costumed crazies that night! I think the more who dress out, the more fun and crazy it will be! OK so let me know! Give me your names and where you're from if you'd like, as PJ networking/ticket buddy building/making friends and lovers is "Where It's At"!
  • Options
    slcporchslcporch Posts: 212
    Looking for an extra ticket for Nov 1. Driving down from Salt Lake City and also looking for some company. If you need a ride, hit me up.
  • Options
    gerald605 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPvtFqbeyD4

OK, So who's in for Halloween? Who's in for November 1st? Who's in for both? And how about this.....Pledge also your costume ideas that you think you might be showing up as for Halloween! Will we have a Boston cow amongst us? Anyone trying to go as a PJ member perhaps? That might be fun to give Ed a huge view full of costumed crazies that night! I think the more who dress out, the more fun and crazy it will be! OK so let me know! Give me your names and where you're from if you'd like, as PJ networking/ticket buddy building/making friends and lovers is "Where It's At"!

Gerald/Sacramento is in!...but i keep going back and forth about getting dressed up...i need to think this one out
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    Ed show, Ed show, Guns N Roses?

Could be an interesting 3 nights of music. With their announcement today of a residency run at the Hard Rock, they''ll be playing on Fri Nov 2 and Sat Nov 3. They kick it off on Halloween, but I know which entertainment option I'll be choosing that night. Just some FYI for ya.
  • Options
    SemperFiSemperFi Posts: 136
    I will be there for both nights! Flying in from Chicago on Halloween! Staying at The Palms and within stumbling distance to the Loose Caboose, I'm in!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Flying in from Missouri and staying at the Palms......the next 2 months cannot go fast enough!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    OK, I put you two down on the 1st page list!
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    I'll be there both nights. I still need tickets. So, PM me if you have extras!
  • Options
    I'm in both nights. From nebraska
  • Options
    I'm in for Nov 1. I'll likely have a friend along as well... but as of now he hasn't gotten a ticket to the show.
    +2
    Red Rocks 6/19/95 * Rapid City 6/24/98 * EV Vegas 11/1/12 * EV Tulsa 11/19/12 * Wrigley Field 7/19/13 * Brooklyn 10/19/13 * Philly 10/21/13 * Philly 10/22/13 * Hartford 10/25/13 * OKC 11/16/13 * Tulsa 10/8/2014 * Lincoln 10/9/2014 * Moline 10/17/2014 * St Paul 10/19/2014 * Greenville 4/16/16 * Philly 4/28/16 * Philly 4/29/16 * MSG 5/1/16 * MSG 5/2/16 * Wrigley 8/20/16 * Seattle 8/8/18 * Seattle 8/10/18 * Wrigley 8/18/18 * Asbury Park 9/18/21 * St Louis 9/18/22 * Denver 9/22/22 * St Paul 8/31/23
  • Options
    OK, I got both of you Huskers down!
  • Options
    docblazedocblaze Posts: 24
    coming from WV, 31st show