Options

*** OFFICIAL EV VEGAS PRE-PARTY 10/31 & 11/1!***

Comments

• Options
    I'm in for both shows,and any pre events that are going on for both nights,will be bringing my +1 with me also........
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    Awesome! I've got you down on page 1
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    csblake111csblake111 Posts: 147
    I'm still coming +1, both nights! I'm not a big fan of figuring out Halloween costumes, so I'll just be an obsessed fan. :)
  • Options
    grungegirlgrungegirl Posts: 138
    I'm still coming from California to the show on the 31st, planning to make the pre-party +1 Getting super excited already!!
  • Options
    csblake111 wrote:
    I'm still coming +1, both nights! I'm not a big fan of figuring out Halloween costumes, so I'll just be an obsessed fan. :)

Ya that whole dress up or not dress up thing is causing me stress,I think I might not dress for the show,but dress after to party.....me and my bf might go as Canadian beavers :lol::lol:

• Options
    ACE10ACE10 Posts: 87
    Will be at both shows (+1), driving in from Cali. See ya at the party
    Ray
    I Saw Pearl Jam!
    49 shows and counting....
  • Options
    csblake111 wrote:

Ya that whole dress up or not dress up thing is causing me stress,I think I might not dress for the show,but dress after to party.....me and my bf might go as Canadian beavers :lol::lol:

I hear ya. To each his own. Might be fun to give Ed a chuckle. Those costumes sound fun. In my best Frank Drebin, "Nice beaver!"

I got you down Ray.
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    "The waiting drove me mad..."

We're getting' closer!

By the way, saw a silver Hyundai Santa Fe the other morning headed south on Washington near the 95 - had one of those family stickers on the back, and the "Dad" had been replaced with the Alive stickman logo...was that anybody on here??? :)
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    NitroNitro Posts: 265
    Ed show, Ed show, Guns N Roses?

Could be an interesting 3 nights of music. With their announcement today of a residency run at the Hard Rock, they''ll be playing on Fri Nov 2 and Sat Nov 3. They kick it off on Halloween, but I know which entertainment option I'll be choosing that night. Just some FYI for ya.

I just picked up GnR tickets for Friday night.

That gives me 4 nights of music. EV on Wed and Thurs, GnR on Friday, and Eric Church at Mandalay on Saturday.
    Probably not a whole lot of Eric Church fans here, but he's real good.
  • Options
    vegas!...vegas!...vegas!
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    Nitro wrote:
    Ed show, Ed show, Guns N Roses?

Could be an interesting 3 nights of music. With their announcement today of a residency run at the Hard Rock, they''ll be playing on Fri Nov 2 and Sat Nov 3. They kick it off on Halloween, but I know which entertainment option I'll be choosing that night. Just some FYI for ya.

I just picked up GnR tickets for Friday night.

That gives me 4 nights of music. EV on Wed and Thurs, GnR on Friday, and Eric Church at Mandalay on Saturday.
    Probably not a whole lot of Eric Church fans here, but he's real good.

Sweet!! Me&my +1 are doing the 2 EV shows & GnR Friday now too!

• Options
    Anybody staying at The Palms? Just trying to figure out what my best options are for transportation from the airport to The Palms, I know their are a bunch of shuttles for a cheaper price but with a shitload of stops! Does anyone know about how much a cab is? Any info would be helpful and appreciated!
    Thanks, Johnson...
    And if anyone is arriving on Halloween around 10:00 am and wants to share a cab, let me know! See ya soon!!!
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    Count me in! Will be there for both shows...I am staying at the Aria...
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    SemperFi wrote:
    Anybody staying at The Palms? Just trying to figure out what my best options are for transportation from the airport to The Palms, I know their are a bunch of shuttles for a cheaper price but with a shitload of stops! Does anyone know about how much a cab is? Any info would be helpful and appreciated!
    Thanks, Johnson...
    And if anyone is arriving on Halloween around 10:00 am and wants to share a cab, let me know! See ya soon!!!

Yes, I am not a fan of the shuttle. WAY too many stops, unless you're at the top of the strip, then it works to your advantage. I say take a cab.

I don't get in till 215 and I'm staying at the Rio, but will have a rental car. Willing to transport people.
  • Options
    I'm still in for the 31st +1. We're definitely dressing up in costume.
    Salt Lake City 11/01/95
    Salt Lake City 11/02/95
    Park City 06/21/98
    Las Vegas 07/11/98
    Salt Lake City 09/28/09
    Missoula 09/30/12
    Denver 10/22/14
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    just booked at the Rio 61 a night on expedia its pretty close to the palms i think
    ajb
  • Options
    50 days til Vegas!!!!

Hey Bren did you get any specials back for us?
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    SemperFi wrote:
    Thanks, Johnson...

It'd probably come to around $12 to $17 with tip, depending on traffic.
  • Options
    gerald605 wrote:
    50 days til Vegas!!!!

Hey Bren did you get any specials back for us?

I am working on it and will have an update before too long!
  • Options
    Re-post from earlier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPvtFqbeyD4

HELL YES! I think it's time! I'm going to get this thread dusted off and back on track for building excitement. I think what I'm going to do is keep all the names on thread page #1 that pledged to be attending the pre-party (or parties if for both nights), but label it as the old April list. Then I'd like to create a new list to see who of the old, and who new, is pledging to come out in the fall. I know that a lot of plans changed both for the good and the bad with the rescheduling of the dates. One update on the Loose Caboose is that the manager I was in contact with no longer works there. So I have been in touch with someone different and am going to try to secure everything that was once promised before (drink and food specials etc.). So I'm going to call or visit soon and to try to get whatever cool things I can get us. And warn the staff to be prepared for our all-out invasion. I'll see if they can stock the juke with more PJ albums than they already have, and Ed's Into the Wild and Ukelele Songs too. I just caught Beck at the Pearl this past Wednesday and had a great time. His show was GA on the floor section. I had seats but after a few songs asked an usher if we could move down into the GA and he hooked us up with wristbands to do so. Ended up on the rail for it, ha ha. But Ed's show will have seating throughout. The sound in there is incredible, being so new and well-furnished. And it is small enough that those seats up in the 300s are still really good. They are really secure in manning ushers at every single point of entry. So the rushing down for Hard Sun might not take place here, especially as you have to essentially take the stairs down to only two entry points to take the tunnel onto the floor area. For Beck, they had two ushers guarding each of those entry points. Otherwise it would take a big jump down over a railing to get down there from the seated sections, just FYI. It's different in that when you first walk in, you're at the 300 level and take stairways to get down to the 200s, and again to reach the floor with the 100s.

http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s466/Brennan31/

OK, So who's in for Halloween? Who's in for November 1st? Who's in for both? And how about this.....Pledge also your costume ideas that you think you might be showing up as for Halloween! Will we have a Boston cow amongst us? Anyone trying to go as a PJ member perhaps? That might be fun to give Ed a huge view full of costumed crazies that night! I think the more who dress out, the more fun and crazy it will be! OK so let me know! Give me your names and where you're from if you'd like, as PJ networking/ticket buddy building/making friends and lovers is "Where It's At"!
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 395
    There is a Las Vegas Groupon for spa treatments at the Palms! Very convenient!
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    You know I'm in Bren!

I only have 10C tickets for 11/1 as of now, but still hoping I can get a pair for 10/31 as well. In any case, I'll show up for pre-party both nights. I'll be wearing my green aviator goggles...and nothing else. :shock:
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    You know I'm in Bren!

I only have 10C tickets for 11/1 as of now, but still hoping I can get a pair for 10/31 as well. In any case, I'll show up for pre-party both nights. I'll be wearing my green aviator goggles...and nothing else. :shock:

Dude, your avatar already gives me nightmares as it is.......

:lol::lol:
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    ha ha. Yes, let's try to wear some cool Halloween costumes, Ron...but let's not get kicked out, ha! Got you down on page 1.
  • Options
    Nothing has changed for me.Me and my +1 are going to both shows,we are at the Palms,and I'm still in for anything that is going on.We are coming in from Alberta,Canada,and also catching the GnR show on the 2nd at the Hard Rock now....anyone else? Still tossing around the idea of going as Canadian Beavers :lol::lol: or maybe Catwoman x2(refer to the Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot Thread) :lol::lol: J/k I'm kinda wondering about what the nightclub policies are going to be about costumes etc for after the concert because I've heard the dress codes are "club wear"? Whatever the fuck that means......

• Options
    Count us in! We've got tickets for 10/31 and just put in for the lottery on 11/1.
    We're dressing up, SO glad to hear other people are, too.
    So that's two with aloha from Hawaii.
    So excited!
    Nacogdoches, TX (11/20/93)
    The Woodlands, TX (10/14/00)
    The Woodlands, TX (4/6/03)---8 mos pregnant, thx you!
    Honolulu, HI (12/9/06)
    Honolulu, HI (7/9/09)--Eddie solo
  • Options
    I have two tickets to the EV 10/31 show. They're good seats - section 105. Anyone interested, PM me.
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    I am now confirmed for the 1/11 show. As much as I love Eddie I could not miss Holloween with my girls!

I will be arriving that day, to the preparty then where ever from there.

I saw some folks looking to go to GNR, I am up for that as well. They may be old and with no slash but I am sure it cant be all bad can it? LOL

I am staying on Freemont st as I have not stayed there before, Golden Nugget $30 CAD per night. Cant really complain with that.
  • Options
    43 days!!!!!
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    OK, I've got you all down on the 1st page. G n R should be good as even with a cover band, that catalogue has good tunes to be heard.

As for the nightclubs, they are more than fine with anyone dressing as anything they want on Halloween and love all of that business. So nothing to worry about there.

Keep it coming guys, let me know who's in for the pre-party so I can give the Loose Caboose accurate numbers. I am in touch with them and will post an update sometime soon on any benefits they'll give us. Also let me know who you are and where you're from if willing and I'll post that on page one for our PJ networking and friend making.