What's for dinner...

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    My mom's coming over and bringing some of her famous egg salad...oh happy day!

Tell her I said, "hey".

keep your damn hands off, I saw her first

:lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i'm not in charge of dinner selection.

:fp: :fp: :fp:

:nono: :nono: :nono:

we all have roles/duties/chores that we have to handle

grocery shopping/dinner selection is not on my list.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    My mom's coming over and bringing some of her famous egg salad...oh happy day!

Tell her I said, "hey".

will do...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i'm not in charge of dinner selection.

You don't do ANY grocery shopping either? Good God man that woman is a saint!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :lol:

"duties"
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Plus, she didn't want to meet any of us...which indicates she may have brains in her head too.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    81 wrote:

grocery shopping should be a team effort. the guy pushes the cart, the girl pays.

boom :P
    Mamasan23 wrote:

i used to go with....then i got banned. now i sit at home and drink while she shops. not a bad trade off.

i don't do laundry or clean either. :D

i just mow the yard (shut up), snow blow, car care, vacation plan, tax prep and fix shit. :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Plus, she didn't want to meet any of us...which indicates she may have brains in her head too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: #chuck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rival. wrote:
    81 wrote:

grocery shopping should be a team effort. the guy pushes the cart, the girl pays.

is that what you and 311 do? :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:
    81 wrote:

is that what you and 311 do? :corn:

yep :lol:

why do girls have to go down EVERY isle? i know for a fact i/we do not need anything from the card and magazine isle. why do we have to go down there anyways? "just in case". :fp:
  • 81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

i used to go with....then i got banned. now i sit at home and drink while she shops. not a bad trade off.

i just mow the yard (shut up), snow blow, car care, vacation plan, tax prep and fix shit. :lol::lol::lol:

Thats Awesome. Im nearly banned, I gotta be more a pain in the ass.. My wife takes forever, reading all the labels, analyzing the price per pound, etc.. Im in-im-out, and I nearly run over old ladies and kids with the cart.. no time to waste in there.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    rival. wrote:

why do girls have to go down EVERY isle? i know for a fact i/we do not need anything from the card and magazine isle. why do we have to go down there anyways? "just in case". :fp:

you need to get banned. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Thats Awesome. Im nearly banned, I gotta be more a pain in the ass.

I WANT TO BE BANNED TOO!
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

i'll dial the 'pain in the ass' up a notch this sunday :lol:
    Thats Awesome. Im nearly banned, I gotta be more a pain in the ass.. My wife takes forever, reading all the labels, analyzing the price per pound, etc.. Im in-im-out, and I nearly run over old ladies and kids with the cart.. no time to waste in there.

having lived alone for the better part of a decade, i had a solid system....start in teh back, work forward, refridgered and frozen stuff last....once that stuff is in the cart, you need to minimize the time it out of the fridge/freezer by quickly getting checked out, bagged, in the car and home. even tho i don't go, she knows better than to shop and then stop for anything on the way home. if she wants something, she comes home, unloads and then goes back out. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Enchiladas with ground turkey breast.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    You are all sick animals, you know that?! The lot of you!!!! Banned. Hmph. You better not complain about anything that your lady comes home with. If you do, you deserve a swift kick in the arse!!!

And 81..you're sorely slacking on your mowing the lawn duty. Are you trying to get banned from that too?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    rival. wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

just be careful that it doesn't backfire, could lead to other 'duties'
    edited February 2013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    You are all sick animals, you know that?! The lot of you!!!! Banned. Hmph. You better not complain about anything that your lady comes home with. If you do, you deserve a swift kick in the arse!!!

And 81..you're sorely slacking on your mowing the lawn duty. Are you trying to get banned from that too?!

it's not the mowing so much, as it's the growing issue :lol:

i do review the bill.....and always complain about something she bought that cost over $10. i figure if i complain about one thing everytime, i won't ever see a bill with 10 things on it next time. :P

and don't act like you are better than us. i'm sure you have a standard chore list and he has a standard chore list. :corn:
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

yes, dear
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    edited February 2013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mowing the lawn duty. Are you trying to get banned from that too?!

hmm, maybe i'll get drunk and mow through the flowers and take a little/few inches off the cat. :P
    Post edited by JonnyPistachio on
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

sometimes you just have to say no to other duties....

81 can you do this.....

no

why not

no

do it

no

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    chicken with sauteed veggies over quinoa pilaf. red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert :mrgreen:
  • 81 wrote:

having lived alone for the better part of a decade, i had a solid system....start in teh back, work forward, refridgered and frozen stuff last....once that stuff is in the cart, you need to minimize the time it out of the fridge/freezer by quickly getting checked out, bagged, in the car and home. even tho i don't go, she knows better than to shop and then stop for anything on the way home. if she wants something, she comes home, unloads and then goes back out. :lol:

Same exact plan here! :mrgreen:
    chicken with sauteed veggies over quinoa pilaf. red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert :mrgreen:

you women could learn a lesson here.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Same exact plan here! :mrgreen:

smart man
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

sometimes you just have to say no to other duties....

81 can you do this.....

no

why not

no

do it

no

been there, done that. don't get me started, the prior regime was just a complete mess, I could do everything better, and she would get ticked off if I tried to step in and help, so I wouldn't help. The house was a complete wreck, I couldn't stand it.
    81 wrote:

"you women"

I think I will now take cover...
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    edited February 2013
    81 wrote:

I cook for myself and my little men. I don't have an overgrown boy child that I have to cook for.

Be happy you have someone cook dinner for you....you could be like other men/boys that get shit for dinner or you have to drive your arse thru the drive thru