What's for dinner...

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    I bet you bitch and complain when you realize that you have nothing clean too had she not done the laundry for you

don't you be getting up on your high horse missy.
    No high horse here. Just stating the obvious. Because more than likely it's true.

don't think it's ever happened. but no, i would do a load. it's not a big deal. i lived alone for years, i can handle shit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    I bet you bitch and complain when you realize that you have nothing clean too had she not done the laundry for you

No high horse here. Just stating the obvious. Because more than likely it's true.

I need to go do......something....in the garage..

:leaving:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:fp:

:lol::lol:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited February 2013
    bar food
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

like, rotate her tires :corn: i don't see the woman doing that....or changing brake pads....or oil....or lights....or.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Leftover Pad Thai, I'm thinking.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    a big helping of shame and guilt.

no, wait, that was the old life with the ex
  • Go home, see what the wife is makin me! :P
    just kidding, just kidding... we actually share all food duties cause she's vegetarian.

I'm going all veggies tonight though..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    a big helping of shame and guilt.

no, wait, that was the old life with the ex

Miss it?
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    orange chicken and rice
    pandora wrote:
    orange chicken and rice

i can be there in 16 hrs
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Go home, see what the wife is makin me! :P
    just kidding, just kidding... we actually share all food duties cause she's vegetarian.

Good man! :thumbup:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Go home, see what the wife is makin me! :P

Don't encourage him
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Don't encourage him

You could take some notes you know. Maybe then you wouldn't have to go see Bette Midler to get laid ;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Don't encourage him

You could take some notes you know. Maybe then you wouldn't have to go see Bette Midler to get laid ;)

How is that worse than eating vegetables?
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:o :shock: :o :shock:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:o :shock: :o :shock:

It's a one women show, she doesn't sing at least.

Oh so it's just a comedy thing then?

Still not worth it :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Oh so it's just a comedy thing then?

Still not worth it :lol:

4U! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDSh5wUtXt4

4 Johnny: tossed+saladFrasier.jpg
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    ribs and veggies
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Rice and steak fajitas
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Meatball subs, salad
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Tri Tip roast
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Rice and steak fajitas
    Was sooo good. Mixed with red peppers, guac sauce with fresh avacodo .
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • pastitsio
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Don't encourage him

:lol: You two are too funny.

So I had asparagus to make my pee smell horrid, and corn to get stuck in my teeth and beard, and a veggie Mediterranean patty sandwich with some mystery sauce the wife whipped up. Tzaziki or something.. It was good but I felt like I needed a shower afterwards.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

So I had asparagus to make my pee smell horrid, and corn to get stuck in my teeth and beard, and a veggie Mediterranean patty sandwich with some mystery sauce the wife whipped up. Tzaziki or something.. It was good but I felt like I needed a shower afterwards.

:lol: that must have been one hell of a meal if you needed a shower afterwards.

• :lol: You two are too funny.

:mrgreen: Twas corn on the COB. I had butter running down my arm and I have quite a beard.. you see where this is going.. :lol: and man! how does asparagus do that to your pee?!?! :fp:

:mrgreen: Twas corn on the COB. I had butter running down my arm and I have quite a beard.. you see where this is going.. :lol: and man! how does asparagus do that to your pee?!?! :fp:

:lol:

not to be gross or anything....but did you notice the color? :lol::lol: Whenever I make it for my boys they race to see what color it comes out :lol: Boys I tell ya. :fp: :lol:
  • :lol: that must have been one hell of a meal if you needed a shower afterwards.

:lol:

not to be gross or anything....but did you notice the color? :lol::lol: Whenever I make it for my boys they race to see what color it comes out :lol: Boys I tell ya. :fp: :lol:

:lol: that hilarious.. but damn you're good.. you can get boys to eat asparagus?!
    :think: I hadnt noticed the color. experiment time! Im guessing green?