What's for dinner...

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

just be careful that it doesn't backfire, could lead to other 'duties'

sometimes you just have to say no to other duties....

81 can you do this.....

no

why not

no

do it

no

:lol:

been there, done that. don't get me started, the prior regime was just a complete mess, I could do everything better, and she would get ticked off if I tried to step in and help, so I wouldn't help. The house was a complete wreck, I couldn't stand it.

I'll let you take care of my housekeeping. I promise not to interfere.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    chicken with sauteed veggies over quinoa pilaf. red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert :mrgreen:

you women could learn a lesson here.

"you women"

I think I will now take cover...
    :mrgreen::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    edited February 2013
    81 wrote:
    chicken with sauteed veggies over quinoa pilaf. red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert :mrgreen:

you women could learn a lesson here.

I cook for myself and my little men. I don't have an overgrown boy child that I have to cook for.

Be happy you have someone cook dinner for you....you could be like other men/boys that get shit for dinner or you have to drive your arse thru the drive thru

i can cook....and do help with the cooking....i just don't do the planning or purchasing :lol:
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Last I checked...yep...it's not the 1950's.

I'm not picking up/cleaning after/shopping for any man. :nono: Switching weeks is just fine. But if I get one complaint about what I bought you better believe I won't be nice or cook for your ass any time soon.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    You are all sick animals, you know that?! The lot of you!!!! Banned. Hmph. You better not complain about anything that your lady comes home with. If you do, you deserve a swift kick in the arse!!!

And 81..you're sorely slacking on your mowing the lawn duty. Are you trying to get banned from that too?!

food shopping blows. there is nothing you can say to prove otherwise. most tedious chore of all time.

i would rather scrub the bathroom floor with a toothbrush than food shop.

they have those fun carts with steering wheels to keep infants occupied when they are dragged against their will to a supermarket. they need something along those lines to keep guys distracted.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632

ok, I will, in exchange for other 'duties'
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

ok, I will, in exchange for other 'duties'

:think:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I'm not picking up/cleaning after/shopping for any man. :nono: Switching weeks is just fine. But if I get one complaint about what I bought you better believe I won't be nice or cook for your ass any time soon.

Bob complains? :?
    Mamasan23 wrote:

yes, dear
    rival. wrote:
    food shopping blows. there is nothing you can say to prove otherwise. most tedious chore of all time.

i would rather scrub the bathroom floor with a toothbrush than food shop.

they have those fun carts with steering wheels to keep infants occupied when they are dragged against their will to a supermarket. they need something along those lines to keep guys distracted.

Oh agreed...you think women like it any better?!! I guess maybe some do, but I hate it with a passion!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

See, that's why Bob is perfect! :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

See, that's why Bob is perfect! :lol:

Does he come up for air long enough to complain?
    Mamasan23 wrote:

my laundry system involves waiting until there is nothing left in the underwear drawer before doing laundry. her version includes doing laundry weekly. she chooses to do mine when she does her's which results in me never running out of clean underwear, thus, i never need to do laundry.

should i be held responsible for that? i don't think so.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Bob NEVER complains. He aims to please :mrgreen:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

my laundry system involves waiting until there is nothing left in the underwear drawer before doing laundry. her version includes doing laundry weekly. she chooses to do mine when she does her's which results in me never running out of clean underwear, thus, i never need to do laundry.

ManWhore :lol:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

This is me (current regime): "oh, now that you are just about done, is there anything I can do to help?" :D
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

ManWhore :lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

This is me (current regime): "oh, now that you are just about done, is there anything I can do to help?" :D
    :fp:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

is this during love making?

but can he mow?

...the grass?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

but can he mow?

...the grass?

:clap::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    something with chicken [will shrug]

kraft-fresh-take-meals.jpg

is Good

that could be it....i'm not in charge of dinner selection.

good job 81, lay down the law. #manPower
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:shock: :lol::lol::lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

winner
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I bet you bitch and complain when you realize that you have nothing clean too had she not done the laundry for you
    I bet you bitch and complain when you realize that you have nothing clean too had she not done the laundry for you

don't you be getting up on your high horse missy.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

don't you be getting up on your high horse missy.
    No high horse here. Just stating the obvious. Because more than likely it's true.