What's for dinner...

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    etouffee.jpg

l.jpg

This is killing me! TAKE ME YOU GUYS!

If you ever come to Chicago or Milwaukee....we'll take you with us. :mrgreen:
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I am planning a summer trip, so I'll hold you to that! ;)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Pamela0222 wrote:

the crawfish are only in season until the end of the month or so. :(
    davidtrios wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Crap!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Crap!

YOu can pull a quick weekend trip together in no time. :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    New potatoes, salad, olives, feta cheese, couscous, hummus and pitta bread.

I'll be right over.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    New potatoes, salad, olives, feta cheese, couscous, hummus and pitta bread.

I'll be right over.

:lol:

Bring wine...
    oysters and spotted cow :mrgreen:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    chipotle but wishing for a home cooked meal
    etouffee.jpg
    crawfish-boil-sl-258328-l.jpg
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Went to a place in Rye NY called the Westchester Burger Co. for a late lunch, early dinner. I had an Entourage Burger..a burger in between two grilled cheeses! I came home with one full grilled cheese, and a 1/4 burger with it's 1/4 partner grilled cheese. Enough for 2 more meals....haha, at least I got the salad instead of fries.
    My "real" dinner then tonight is Dave Mathews Crush wine. Ahhhh.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Went to a place in Rye NY called the Westchester Burger Co. for a late lunch, early dinner. I had an Entourage Burger..a burger in between two grilled cheeses! I came home with one full grilled cheese, and a 1/4 burger with it's 1/4 partner grilled cheese. Enough for 2 more meals....haha, at least I got the salad instead of fries.

My goodness, that's not a meal that's a job! :lol:
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Penne pasta with ground turkey meatballs......homemade sauce too!
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    DS1119 wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

My goodness, that's not a meal that's a job! :lol:

you aint kiddin'
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    chicken stir fry over quinoa :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

How is that wine?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • fruit salad..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,787
    white veal stew with home made wheat bread and a salad made with boston bibb and daikon sprouts and a vidalia onion dressing

and some faithfull ale!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    so funny JB just emailed and asked ...
    he's hungry and still has a half hour or so

those frozen dinner bowls italian style with the meatballs and sausage (they are ok)
    dressed up with fresh spinach, zuccini and yellow squash, parmesan cheese,
    left over french bread drizzled with red pepper olive oil heated in the oven

I know how many calories that is ;)

and its not terribly boring :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    headed to whole foods...their online ad said lobster on sale. gf will be pleased
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I think its going to be steak with something.....

or leftover tacos.
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    spaghetti squash with shrimp, kalamata olives, feta cheese & basil...basically a pasta recipe of mine w/spaghetti squash substituted for the pasta (wife's choice)
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    BBQ Steak and Greek Salad... Hello Spring!!
    spaghetti squash with shrimp, kalamata olives, feta cheese & basil...basically a pasta recipe of mine w/spaghetti squash substituted for the pasta (wife's choice)

Mmm I have a similar recipe that I make, just minus the shrimp. Love spaghetti squash!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Edible underwear,cos i forget to ship them....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,187
    Not sure i like walking into house and finding out then ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Not sure i like walking into house and finding out then ...
    call first... ;)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    hmm..beer and something...woman is grocery shopping so i am on my own. i'm thinking pot belly
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I'm going to hit up Burger King. :oops:
  • Vegetarian taco soup, yum.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.