Ten Deluxe CD Set w/DVD
    Immagine in Cornice DVD

Also, i have 2 posters that i got in the mystery tube sale:

Little Rock 2003
    Houston/Dallas/Lubbock 2000

I'll split these up over the 2 nights.
    Super awesome Chris!!!!
    Thanks so much :D
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Ok, so to donate at the 2 pre-parties i have:

All brand new and sealed:

Vitalogy re-issue vinyl
    Avocado CD
    VS CD
    Vitalogy CD
    Ten Deluxe CD Set w/DVD
    Immagine in Cornice DVD

Also, i have 2 posters that i got in the mystery tube sale:

Little Rock 2003
    Houston/Dallas/Lubbock 2000

I'll split these up over the 2 nights.

Thank you sooooooo very much!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    Sunday morning BUMP!
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    It's Monday morning, did you search your stash this weekend for donations :mrgreen:

We are doing fundraisers/parties both nights so we're trying to get a variety of items for the raffle and auction for both of the parties.

We have 3 very worthy beneficiaries we are helping out.
    Beneficiary: Homes Of Hope Joplin
    http://homesofhopejoplin.org/main/
    They have several ways that you can help out.
    Do you want to get involved to help us build homes for Joplin? We are accepting financial donations, building materials, and volunteer time. Contact us to see how you can help.

Working out details with this place too
    http://www.rebuildingtogethertulsa.org/
    Here's the link to more information of how to help Rebuilding Tulsa.

We will be collecting items for http://www.homewardboundpugs.com/help.html
    Will probably have a change jar for people to empty their pocket change in exchange for a raffle ticket.
    I just talked to someone there this morning and she was telling me that one little puggie, Petunia, needs surgery that will cost $3500!

So let's all try to give what we can for the raffle and auctions. If you would like to donate but aren't doing the Tulsa shows, you can contact Melissa, Tara or me and we can make arrangements.

THANKS!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    It's Monday morning, did you search your stash this weekend for donations :mrgreen:

We are doing fundraisers/parties both nights so we're trying to get a variety of items for the raffle and auction for both of the parties.

Do you want to get involved to help us build homes for Joplin? We are accepting financial donations, building materials, and volunteer time. Contact us to see how you can help.

Will probably have a change jar for people to empty their pocket change in exchange for a raffle ticket.
    I just talked to someone there this morning and she was telling me that one little puggie, Petunia, needs surgery that will cost $3500!

So let's all try to give what we can for the raffle and auctions. If you would like to donate but aren't doing the Tulsa shows, you can contact Melissa, Tara or me and we can make arrangements.

THANKS!

Don't forget that Mrs. Tulsa Tickets and the one and only Super Fan will both be helping on the 19th to sell raffle tickets. Both have taken time out of their serious duties to help us out! Super Fan is only able to attend the party on the 19th. He has a previous engagement on the 20th. So, make sure you come down and meet Super Fan on the 19th! Also, you can have your picture taken with either for the small fee of only $5. All proceeds from the pictures will be going to our chosen charities for the party. *You must take the picture with your own personal camera.
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

THANKS!

Don't forget that Mrs. Tulsa Tickets and the one and only Super Fan will both be helping on the 19th to sell raffle tickets. Both have taken time out of their serious duties to help us out! Super Fan is only able to attend the party on the 19th. He has a previous engagement on the 20th. So, make sure you come down and meet Super Fan on the 19th! Also, you can have your picture taken with either for the small fee of only $5. All proceeds from the pictures will be going to our chosen charities for the party. *You must take the picture with your own personal camera.
    I'm going to add this to the OP and fb page! :mrgreen: well as soon as I don't have to type like a t-rex, 2 cats asleep in my arms.
  • Options
    Adding some stuff to the OP. :ugeek:
  • Options
    We are still in need of donations for auction & raffle. So, please see if you have something that can help us out. Also, we are working on some great corporate donations.
  • Options
    We are still in need of donations for auction & raffle. So, please see if you have something that can help us out. Also, we are working on some great corporate donations.
    So, did anyone do any cleaning out & find anything to donate??? I believe I may have a Thunder Bay 05 poster to throw in the mix. I won it a few years back at a raffle & think someone else will appreciate it much more than I do.

71 DAYS!
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

THANKS!

I forgot to add in my previous post that Super Fan has setup a facebook account to our request. You can search him down and befriend him by searching 'SuperPearl JamFan' I believe the email to search is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:superfanpj1@gmail.com">superfanpj1@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    I really don't have any extra PJ stuff that I could part with, nor am I really looking to gain something out of the raffle. Is it just PJ related stuff? Actually, I still have an un-opened most recent Christmas Single, but I'd assume everyone here has it. Would there be any demand for that? I could offer that up for raffle...
  • Options
    We accept pretty much anything! We've had jewelry, gift cards to restaurants and stores, one person even donated preserves she had made. Doesn't have to be just PJ/EV stuff.
    We're not picky at all! :mrgreen:

And we always accept people stopping by and saying Hi. We love to meet new people!
  • Options
    Off page 3!

Still looking for donations and some volunteers to help break down after the party.
    NEED some PJ/EV patches, and some PJ tees, for a couple of projects. Tees can be stained or even have holes in them. Donations are tax deductible! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    matt.watt wrote:
    I really don't have any extra PJ stuff that I could part with, nor am I really looking to gain something out of the raffle. Is it just PJ related stuff? Actually, I still have an un-opened most recent Christmas Single, but I'd assume everyone here has it. Would there be any demand for that? I could offer that up for raffle...
    Holiday singles are great raffle items and are well appreciated. As for the demand on the Christmas Single.....lots of people like to have two of each in their collection.
  • Options
    How did we let this get on page 6!

We have a bunch of neat stuff planned. Live music. The pug rescue will have a couple puggies there. A lot of fun ways to earn raffle tickets.

We will have a few one of a kind Pearl Jam items there for the raffle and auction.
    But we still need donations. Don't forget items are tax deductible!

Want to bid big? We accept paypal!

We have 3 beneficiaries we are raising money for. Also collecting needed items for the pug rescue. Don't know what to donate to them, gift cards to PetsMart, or gas gift cards really help. Want to donate big, they really need a van to transport the pugs. For every item donated you will receive a raffle ticket! Contact me or Melissa!

:ugeek:
  • Options
    Oh wow! We have so many new things int he works! We're all so excited with the things we're working on!

I guarantee the party will be better than the show! :P
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    Oh wow! We have so many new things int he works! We're all so excited with the things we're working on!

I am as giddy as a 13 yr old school girl with excitement!
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

I am as giddy as a 13 yr old school girl with excitement!
    Me too! smiley-happy093.gif smiley-happy057.gif smiley-happy025.gif
  • Options
    Taking recommendations on a good, walking distance hotel... :D
  • Options
    GD124635 wrote:
    Let me ask Tara, she knows the area. I haven't been to OK in about 30 years :?

Also blah blah blah, need donations. Working on several neat ideas. :P
  • Options
    :mrgreen: Don't forget we have 3 very worthy beneficiaries! We're doing two parties so we'd like to get a lot of items donated for both raffles and auctions.

If you aren't coming to the parties and would like to donate, we can arrange that, contact me or Melissa(ozarkcoolchic)

THANKS! :P
  • Options
    It's the weekend bump!
    3 day weekend so go dig through your stash. Come on, you can part with one rare thing you have, you know you can. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    So anyone want to meet at McNellies the night before for dinner and drinks? A few of us are thinking we might.

Mindi, glad to see your are going to be in Tulsa. We have met at other shows, like STL last summer and I think at WPB back in 2008, and somewhere else. Assuming you who I think you are :)

I happen to live here so I am definately coming to the parties and McNellies is always an option. Lets try and I am up for helping. Hunt club is a good place, they have a cool little stage area outside...if weather is good maybe eddie can drop by do a couple of post show songs!
    Kirt
    HOB 10.05.2005, E Rutherford 06.03.2006, The Gorge 07.22.2006, Lolla 08.05.2007, West Palm 06.11.2008, Tampa 06.12.2008, Columbia 06.16.2008, EV Memphis 06.20.2009, New Orleans 05.01.2010, Kansas City 05.03.2010
  • Options
    GD124635 wrote:

I don't think there is a walking distance hotel, unless someone has opened recently. Brady is in the oldest part of downtown, near the Cains ballroom which has some awesome musical history that goes back to the early 1900's like the Brady. But there are some very large railways that seperate it from downtown proper. There are clubs and restaurants, but the hotels are accross those tracks where all the businesses are and more restaurants and bars there too. So you have options downtown: Hyatt, Marriot, I think there is a Hilton somewhere but I know there is a Holiday Inn express.. The Ambassador is very old but very cool. Theres probably more, but those jump out at me.
    HOB 10.05.2005, E Rutherford 06.03.2006, The Gorge 07.22.2006, Lolla 08.05.2007, West Palm 06.11.2008, Tampa 06.12.2008, Columbia 06.16.2008, EV Memphis 06.20.2009, New Orleans 05.01.2010, Kansas City 05.03.2010
  • Options
    WindNoSail wrote:
    mindi wrote:
    So anyone want to meet at McNellies the night before for dinner and drinks? A few of us are thinking we might.

Mindi, glad to see your are going to be in Tulsa. We have met at other shows, like STL last summer and I think at WPB back in 2008, and somewhere else. Assuming you who I think you are :)

I happen to live here so I am definately coming to the parties and McNellies is always an option. Lets try and I am up for helping. Hunt club is a good place, they have a cool little stage area outside...if weather is good maybe eddie can drop by do a couple of post show songs!
    Kirt
    That would be great! I do see on the Hunt Club's calendar that they have PJ cover bands booked for both nights.
  • Options
    WindNoSail wrote:
    mindi wrote:

Kirt
    Well I am pretty unforgettable :lol: Hmmm though I wasn't in WPB in 08, was in SC.
    I can't wait to see everyone! I hope you join us on the 18th at McNellies! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Hey guys, I've kind of been brainstorming today, scary yes I know. Anyway The Hunt Club mentioned they have a VIP room that we could use if we need it. At first we thought no, what would we use it for. Then I thought, well heck yeah, us organizers could go in there and relax. Then I thought, well hey maybe people would be willing to give a donation to hang in the VIP room with us. We may even have entertainment in there too. Just an idea we're bouncing around. So any interest?

And yes we are still looking for donations! It's a 3 day weekend, go dig through your stash.
  • Options
    :mrgreen: 60 DAYS! :shock:
  • Options
    WindNoSail wrote:
    GD124635 wrote:

I don't think there is a walking distance hotel, unless someone has opened recently. Brady is in the oldest part of downtown, near the Cains ballroom which has some awesome musical history that goes back to the early 1900's like the Brady. But there are some very large railways that seperate it from downtown proper. There are clubs and restaurants, but the hotels are accross those tracks where all the businesses are and more restaurants and bars there too. So you have options downtown: Hyatt, Marriot, I think there is a Hilton somewhere but I know there is a Holiday Inn express.. The Ambassador is very old but very cool. Theres probably more, but those jump out at me.

Well shit! Hahaha. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    Look what Melissa typed up :mrgreen:

Midweek reminder! Our facebook RSVP of peeps going is now at 47! Let's see if we can get this up to 50 by Friday! We are still needing donations of raffle & auction items for the parties in Tulsa. Your donation does not have to be EV or PJ related. Do you work somewhere cool? See if you can donate a gift card or gift certificate from your place of work.

Also, we have the option to use The Hunt Club's VIP room. We are wanting to give everyone a chance to be VIP's in Tulsa. We are wanting to auction off the use of the room for both nights. Anyone interested????
    I was thinking we could play some games in there. We may have entertainment too :)

Last, we are still looking for gently used PJ/EV/Wishlist tee shirts & Pearl Jam patches. If anybody has either please contact Mindi or me.

Have a great Wednesday!