• Options
    lastchild11lastchild11 Posts: 1,283
    Ill be there!! I won Dallas, brother won Tulsa. :D
    Dallas TX 10/17/00
    Oklahoma City 4/3/03
    Dallas TX 6/9/03
    Memphis TN 6/20/09 (Eddie)
    Kansas City MO 4/3/10
    Little Rock AR 8/28/10 (Eddie, WM3 rally)
    St Louis MO 7/1/11 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/18/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/19/12 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/13
    Oklahoma City 11/16/13
    Tulsa OK 10/8/14
    St Louis MO 9/18/22
    Oklahoma City 9/20/22
    Ft Worth TX 9/13/23
    Ft Worth TX 9/15/23

• Options
    I scored Dallas tix - so if anyone is looking to trade their Tulsa tix for Dallas pm me.
  • Options
    I'm working on obtaining donations from a few popular corporate restaurants, my local indie record store Stick it in Your Ear (Springfield, MO), & Eddie's Headies artisan glass shop ( Little Rock & Springfield, MO) Party Packs (Eddie's t's, Eddie's lighters, & Eddie's rolling papers longs and shorts)....that's right I typed rolling papers.
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    BA256233 wrote:
    I scored Dallas tix - so if anyone is looking to trade their Tulsa tix for Dallas pm me.
    There are always tickets available at the party :mrgreen:

Ok we have 78 more days! Let's all dig through our stash and see what we can donate!
    Do you work for a cool company? See if they will donate some neat stuff.
    Don't forget we are collect items for a pug rescue.
    This is my Gloria G saying "please donate stuff for my fellow puggies"
    102_1535.jpg
    How can anyone say no to her little face? I know I never can. She's asleep in my arms right now 8-)

We are working on a few really neat things and I'll post when they get confirmed.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    STLJOESTLJOE St. Louis, MO Posts: 132
    Count me in.
    3/14/94; 4/22/03; 7/9/03; 10/5/04; 5/17/06; 8/2/07; 8/5/07; 8/23/09; 5/4/10; 5/9/10; 5/20/10; 5/21/10; 9/3/11; 9/4/11; 9/2/12; 9/21/12; 7/19/13; 11/15/13; 11/16/13; 12/4/13; 12/6/13
  • Options
    STLJOE wrote:
    Count me in.
    YAY Joe! See you there :mrgreen:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    We're doing fine OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA, O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A! Oklahoma! OK!

Show tune BUMP!
  • Options

Show tune BUMP!
    Can I request Mr Ed sings that :lol:
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

Show tune BUMP!

I love musicals! Rogers & Hammerstein are my fave ; )

I just received 20 "Fight To Get It Back Again" bracelets in the mail from PearlJim to sell at the party!
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

Show tune BUMP!

I love musicals! Rogers & Hammerstein are my fave ; )
    He could even let us sing it with him. :lol:

Ok people, we need some volunteers to help out with raffle ticket sales and to break down the party. If you can help out message me or Melissa, or email me whythelapin at yahoo.com
  • Options
    WaveRyderWaveRyder Posts: 1,128
    i have two extras for Dallas...looking to swap for two Tulsa. pm me if interested
    RC, SoDak 1998 - KC 2000 - Council Bluffs IA 2003 - Fargo ND 2003 - St. Paul MN 2003 - Alpine Valley 2003 - St Louis MO 2004 - Kissimmee FLA 2004 - Winnipeg 2005 - Thunder Bay 2005 - Chicago 2006 - Grand Rapids MI 2006 - Denver CO 2006 - Lollapalooza 2007 - Bonnaroo 2008 - Austin City Limits 2009 - Los Angeles 2009 - KC 2010 - St Louis MO 2010 - PJ20 Night 1 - PJ20 Night 2
  • Options
    You can email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:weaver.melissa@gmail.com">weaver.melissa@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> Put "Tulsa Volunteers" in the subject.

If you've never volunteered at a preparty, it's a very amazing experience & an experience that all should be able to feel.

We are looking for donations, too. So, go look through your poster bin, clean out your closet, or go through that box & donate something to the party!
  • Options
    This is her angry look, don't make my baby angry, DONATE something to the pugs! :mrgreen:
    102_1539.jpg

Also is anyone interested in a hotel group rate? I'm emailing a few places today to see if I can get one.
  • Options
    Greetings Tulsa Jammers! Keep your eyes on this thread! We've got a big announcement coming soon! STAY TUNED!
  • Options
    Greetings Tulsa Jammers! Keep your eyes on this thread! We've got a big announcement coming soon! STAY TUNED!
    Which one, we're working on 3 or 4!
  • Options

Show tune BUMP!

This reminds me of the PJ show in OKC in '03. Anyone remember the Jools & Jim Oklahoma rendition they did?

I just listened to it this morning. Good times.
  • Options
    I am very proud & honored to announce that our own superhero Super Fan is going to be at our party to help sell raffle tickets! That's right! OMG Super Fan himself! Wow!

Also, we are proud & honored to announce that our very own mrsredmosquito the reigning 2012 Mrs. Tulsa Tickets will also be there to help sell raffle tickets. She was the former 2009 Miss AR White Trash. Her goals are to end world hunger with cheese dip & to help in making sure that Pearl Jam plays the South!

These two superstars can not be missed! I'm so excited that they chose the Tulsa pre-party to attend!
  • Options
    I am very proud & honored to announce that our own superhero Super Fan is going to be at our party to help sell raffle tickets! That's right! OMG Super Fan himself! Wow!

Also, we are proud & honored to announce that our very own mrsredmosquito the reigning 2012 Mrs. Tulsa Tickets will also be there to help sell raffle tickets. She was the former 2009 Miss AR White Trash. Her goals are to end world hunger with cheese dip & to help in making sure that Pearl Jam plays the South!

These two superstars can not be missed! I'm so excited that they chose the Tulsa pre-party to attend!
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BA256233 wrote:

Show tune BUMP!

This reminds me of the PJ show in OKC in '03. Anyone remember the Jools & Jim Oklahoma rendition they did?

I just listened to it this morning. Good times.
    Wasn't lucky enough to do that show in 03 : (

People Would Say We're in Love would be a great song for Ed to do! Or, Surrey with the Fringe on Top!
  • Options
    Have I posted yet all the ways to earn raffle tickets? Of course you can buy some, and we do run specials on tickets :D
    But also for every item donated to the Pug rescue you will get a raffle ticket.
    I want to know who everyone is, so a raffle ticket for anyone who will wear a name tag!
    Sing us a song, or entertain us in some way, we might reward you with a raffle ticket :lol:
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    Have I posted yet all the ways to earn raffle tickets? Of course you can buy some, and we do run specials on tickets :D
    I want to know who everyone is, so a raffle ticket for anyone who will wear a name tag!
    Sing us a song, or entertain us in some way, we might reward you with a raffle ticket :lol:
    I can twirl baton! Is that entertaining enough?
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    Do you want a raffle ticket? :lol: With the recent posts though, I'm thinking no raffle tickets for the organizers :roll: kinda sucks, but it is what it is.
    Hey bring it, if someone else can twirl it I might give them one.
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    mindi wrote:
    Do you want a raffle ticket? :lol: With the recent posts though, I'm thinking no raffle tickets for the organizers :roll: kinda sucks, but it is what it is.
    Hey bring it, if someone else can twirl it I might give them one.
    I don't need an incentive to twirl! I agree that we shouldn't be allowed raffle tickets either. We might rig it so I win back my PJ20 book! :lol:
  • Options
    Back to page 1 :mrgreen:

We need donations 8-)

Also looking for PJ/EV patches and old PJ/EV shirts for a couple of projects. Shirts don't have to be in perfect condition!
  • Options
    I would happily take someone's spare...

Currently ticketless... and have no idea when they're supposed to be up on TM
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    I would happily take someone's spare...

Currently ticketless... and have no idea when they're supposed to be up on TM
    I don't even see the Tulsa show listed at TM. Weird.

Went to the Brady Theater website and found this.
    http://www.protixonline.com/View_Event.asp?id=1052
  • Options
    What's better than 1 awesome Wishlist Party? Two Wishlist Parties two days in a row!

Working on details now!
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Two shows - awesome! You guys are going to have a blast. I am bummed that I am going to miss these pre-parties. Mindi, Melissa, and Tara do such an awesome job - never a dull moment. And now with the added excitement of men in tights, I mean Super Fan, it will be special.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Two shows - awesome! You guys are going to have a blast. I am bummed that I am going to miss these pre-parties. Mindi, Melissa, and Tara do such an awesome job - never a dull moment. And now with the added excitement of men in tights, I mean Super Fan, it will be special.
    Awwww, you're too kind & will be missed more than you know!

I know, Right!! I've heard of Super Fan. I've never heard of anyone seeing him in person! Him attending our party is AMAZING! So, honored!
  • Options
    Ok, so to donate at the 2 pre-parties i have:

All brand new and sealed:

Vitalogy re-issue vinyl
    Avocado CD
    VS CD
    Vitalogy CD
    Ten Deluxe CD Set w/DVD
    Immagine in Cornice DVD

Also, i have 2 posters that i got in the mystery tube sale:

Little Rock 2003