Options

*~~* Tulsa EV preparty/afterparty 11/18 &11/19*~~*

Comments

• Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    mindi wrote:
    bump
    Doing the bump with Patrick ;)
    Doing the BUMP with three people is always much more fun!
    Always! :mrgreen:

Ok we're down to 21 days until party #1!!!! Still looking for raffle and auction donations for both parties.

Don't forget we are collecting items, and cash if you want, for Homeward Bound Pug Rescue. They recently rescued 32 dogs, a couple were pregnant. They require a lot of medical assistance. They also could use gas gift cards to transport the dogs. Gift cards to Petsmart too.
    I am in love with this one and if at all possible want to adopt her.
    547875_10150649814753481_165120148480_9214041_560974730_n.jpg
    Martini is under two years old and has had several puppies. Martini is very small and low to the ground but so adorable. She loves to be right with you and will cuddle all night if you let her. She has one eye but that doesn't slow her down a bit. Her fur is starting to come back in and she will be looking better than ever very soon. Martini needs to be in a home with another pug to give her confidence and keep her company when her family is not home. She loves to be wherever her human is and is going to make a very loving companion.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Has everyone rsvp'd over at the fb event? If you haven't; now is a good time. Also, if you could post on the wall with a "+ the number you are attending with" & either Thursday, Friday, or both. We would appreciate your help. We would like to be able to get a guesstimated number for the Hunt Club our fabulous host. This way they can have enough staff scheduled.

20 DAZE!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    And dinner and drinks in 19 days!!! :shock: :mrgreen: Everyone is welcome to join us.

I made this tee to donate to the fundraiser. It was an Old Navy tee that I thought was so cute, and slightly Pearl Jammy. I cut it up and made it into a jersey. It's a girls(as in kid girls not us women girls) size 7/8. Has 3/4 sleeves in coordinating tie dye.
    It's up for auction, with all proceeds going to our beneficiaries :mrgreen:
    Anyone interested????
    411330_207301792709302_100002884499162_311979_1423566168_o-1.jpg
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Just updated the donation list :mrgreen: THANKS to everyone that has donated, we can't do this without you!
    And yeah it seems like we're doing pretty well, but let's see more! Yes Mindi always wants that little extra ;) So go find some goodies to donate!
    No donation is too small or too large. 8-)
  • Options
    Just got a Brad vinyl, signed by the band, donated!!
    THANKS Chris!! :mrgreen:

485830_10150664709871849_637021848_9387326_658647047_n.jpg
  • Options
    Back to page 1. We're less than 3 weeks away now!

We're updating the donation list as donations come in, sooo please consider donating :mrgreen:
  • Options
    No time for a long post, making me a hoodie, gotta mow the grass, planting some seeds and seedlings, but wanted to bump this up. We only have a little over 2 weeks! BUT it's not too late to donate. Just contact one of the organizers and we will help you get your donation to us

Have a great day :mrgreen:
  • Options
    First party is in 17 days! Most of the organizers are heading to Tulsa in 16 days.
    If you would like to donate it's not to late, just pm one of us organizers. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    15 days until all of us organizers are heading to Tulsa. It's not too late to donate though. Just contact one of us and we'll make arrangements.
    Have no PJ/EV merch to donate? Gift cards are welcome. Don't forget we are collecting items for Homeward Bound Pug Rescue, they can also use Petsmart GC, or Visa ones to use for gas to transport the dogs.

Don't forget dinner and drinks on the 18th at El Guapos, everyone is welcome to join us but please rsvp to one of the organizers so we can give the restaurant a heads up.
    Keep checking the OP for updates.

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    Getting excited for this now!! Just booked my hotel :D
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    AWESOME :mrgreen: are you coming in on Wednesday? If so you're welcome to join us for dinner and drinks.

I leave in 2 weeks! :o
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    AWESOME :mrgreen: are you coming in on Wednesday? If so you're welcome to join us for dinner and drinks.

I leave in 2 weeks! :o

Nah, i'm coming down thursday afternoon, and leaving right after the show on friday night.

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn in downtown :D
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    Awww well we'll see you Thursday :mrgreen: I looked at the same hotel but went with Embassy Suites because they have free made to order breakfast. Makes it easier to get up, dressed, go downstairs and eat and start the day.

Ok everyone we're down to 2 weeks! While we do have some really awesome donations, we want more! :lol:
    Contact me or Melissa or Tara and we can make arrangements to get it to the fundraiser.
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

Ok everyone we're down to 2 weeks! While we do have some really awesome donations, we want more! :lol:
    Contact me or Melissa or Tara and we can make arrangements to get it to the fundraiser.

2 WEEKS!
  • Options
    Bird889Bird889 Posts: 423
    CRAP!!!!!!!!

Airfare 400
    Prepaid hotel for 4 nights 500
    Stubhub tickets for 2 shows 200

Get well Ed, I'm heading to the bar ...
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
    slide in sideways, BBQ sandwich in one hand, cold beer in the other,
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "Woo Hoo what a
    ride"!
    Unknown

• Options
    Bird889 wrote:
    CRAP!!!!!!!!

Airfare 400
    Prepaid hotel for 4 nights 500
    Stubhub tickets for 2 shows 200

Get well Ed, I'm heading to the bar ...
    :cry: I know.

I've spent so much $ on airfare and hotels. Money for the fundraisers. Time spent on the fundraisers.

And yes of course I don't want Eddie to do the tour now if he's hurting, but right now I feel like my head is going to explode. How to reschedule everything???? Can it all be done?
  • Options
    Bird889Bird889 Posts: 423
    And your group has done such a great job putting everything togeather too. And I already know I cannot make the rescheduled dates.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
    slide in sideways, BBQ sandwich in one hand, cold beer in the other,
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "Woo Hoo what a
    ride"!
    Unknown

• Options
    will send email out later tonight to you guys....

Change the date on this thread? You guys still on board for Nov?
  • Options
    will send email out later tonight to you guys....

Change the date on this thread? You guys still on board for Nov?
    I'm in for November!

Just more time to collect donations!
  • Options
    Yeah I'll be there too. The dates work out great for me, Tulsa 18th and 19th then Memphis on 21st so I can just go from Tulsa to Memphis.

I'm just :cry: right now and hoping Melissa will come to Tulsa for a couple of days this month :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Ok everyone, we're regrouping and planning. We'll keep everyone updated here and at facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/291606250895892/

The way we see it, this just gives us more time to get more donations!

I'll be in Tulsa at the original dates, so hey let's get together!

Anyone that wants to buy or sell tickets, I made a FB group. This isn't just for Tulsa, it's for any EV US dates.
    All I ask is that tickets be sold at face value or lower.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/3488965 ... rk_t=group
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    Yeah I'll be there too. The dates work out great for me, Tulsa 18th and 19th then Memphis on 21st so I can just go from Tulsa to Memphis.

I'm just :cry: right now and hoping Melissa will come to Tulsa for a couple of days this month :mrgreen:
    Sorry, I can't. I bought tickets to see the Card & Cubs play in StL on 5/15. So, I'll see you on the 14th in The Lou.
  • Options
    Could have sworn I checked my mail yesterday...obviously I didn't! I had an awesome donation in there. Lisa Thomas has aquired for us a nights stay in a premium room at the world famous haunted Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, AR www.crescent-hotel.com www.eurekasprings.com Thanks Lisa & The Crescent Hotel!
  • Options
    Anyone in Tulsa tonight? We may be heading to El Guapos or Hunt Club later. Tara said they are very close to each other so if you don't see us at one, try the other :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Need to start bumping this back up! We're down to 156 days? Something like that.
    Always looking for donations. Contact me, Melissa or Tara.
    We have some really great raffle and auction items already, but I always want a little bit more :mrgreen:

I'll try to remember to update here(although I have to keep logging in and it's frustrating me) and always keep the facebook page updated.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/291606250895892/

See you all there!
  • Options
    Just a 'we're down to 144 days' bump :P

We'd love more donations of course. The OP has all the information you need to donate and who all the money raised is going to.

For anyone seeing the PJ shows now, consider buying some merch to donate to our parties. We're doing 2 parties for THREE beneficiaries! :o We love getting a bunch of neat stuff.

Also if you're looking to buy/sell/trade Tulsa tickets, or any EV US solo tickets, I made this FB group
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/348896538481541/

I know someone there is looking for a single to the Sunday Tulsa show.

I'll see everyone in 143 days! We'll be having an informal drinks and dinner the night before the first party and show, everyone is welcome to join us :D
  • Options
    73 days!

Check to OP for all the details. RSVP on facebook or here :mrgreen:

And if you would like to donate contact me, ozarkcoolchic or Tara.
  • Options
    Do you know we're down to 47 days :mrgreen:
    Have you seen our list of donations so far?

Two framed & matted photos from the Rally for Justice for the West Memphis 3
    A Pearl Jam Twenty book
    A boy scout shirt
    Vitalogy re-issue vinyl
    Avocado CD
    VS CD
    Vitalogy CD
    Ten Deluxe CD Set w/DVD
    Immagine in Cornice DVD
    Little Rock 2003 poster
    Houston/Dallas/Lubbock 2000 poster
    "918" T-shirt from Boomtown Tees, Tulsa
    Tulsa Drillers bobblehead
    Tulsa Drillers throw
    Tulsa Drillers lunch bag
    Cooking class for two from The Stock Pot, Tulsa
    98 Yield Buckey Hat
    Vegas 2003 poster
    Seattle 06 poster
    98 Yield Summer Tour poster
    Camden 08 poster
    2001 15th Annual Bridge School poster
    2006 CCFA North American tour print
    2000 UK tour poster signed & numbered by Ames 434/2900
    Albany 06 poster
    2011 Montreal Soto poster
    PJ Zombie tee NEW
    Yield vinyl(small blemish on vinyl)
    New Live On Ten Legs vinyl
    New Binaural cd
    Cat Stevens poster from 1972
    Iggy Pop poster from the late 70's
    Bow Wow Wow poster from the 80's.
    whole box of Eddie's Headies rolling papers for the 4/20 party LOL!!
    2 Eddie's Headies tees
    A TEN Guitar Book(you know a book that teaches you the songs)
    Pearl Jam inspired necklaces from Tina at Pearl Girl Studio
    $25 Cheesecake Factory gift card
    a print from The Pierson Gallery in Tulsa

And that needs updated. We have a Belgium poster that Matt Steele donated among several other things. What a great guy! :mrgreen:

But you know me, I always want MORE!!! 8-) If you'd like to donate please contact me. You know you want to help the pugs!!
    And don't forget we're collecting items for the pug rescue. For each item donated you will receive a raffle ticket!
  • Options
    We also have a signed framed Brad vinyl donated by Chris Faulkner :mrgreen:
  • Options
    44 days!
    Have you decided what you're donating yet?
    Don't forget if you're in town on Saturday night we would love to meet up for dinner/drinks. It will be late though because I don't get there until 6pm.
    You can bring donations that night, or to the parties.
    If you want to donate but aren't coming to the shows, contact me about getting a donation to us. We are doing 2 parties so 2 raffles and 2 auctions, raising $ for 3 beneficiaries!!! We would love to have a nice variety of items for both nights. We want to raise a bunch of $ for everyone :mrgreen:

Also we are collecting items for the pug rescue. For each item donated you will receive a raffle ticket. I am waiting to get an updated list of items they need and will post it as soon as I can.

I am bringing my puggy bank to the parties so please feel free to empty the change from your pockets into the bank to be donated to Homeward Bound Pug Rescue.

I'm excited, can you tell? :lol: