Post a skeleton from YOUR closest

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    metsfan wrote:
    i failed my road test 4 times
    i passed the road test on the first try... but i failed the written test twice :oops:

i fuckin suck at written tests
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    22 wrote:
    Well, we had to go in and give a memorized monologue before or after class in his office. And I sat down to discuss the grade after (I was standing at the time) and he scooted next to me...and it just happened. I don't know if that answers your question but it's how shit went down. :lol:
    i see, but damn that's still pretty bold on his part...i guess that could work after my night class when no one else is in the school, but not getting in trouble is probably why i avoid those type of meetings. good work by you though!
    i should be a college professor :think:
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    RW81233 wrote:
    22 wrote:
    Well, we had to go in and give a memorized monologue before or after class in his office. And I sat down to discuss the grade after (I was standing at the time) and he scooted next to me...and it just happened. I don't know if that answers your question but it's how shit went down. :lol:
    i see, but damn that's still pretty bold on his part...i guess that could work after my night class when no one else is in the school, but not getting in trouble is probably why i avoid those type of meetings. good work by you though!

Thanks...I guess. :lol: Yeah it was pretty bold. All students went into his office and closed the door. I didn't know there were "rules" or is it just like an ethical standard?

And yes Conman....maybe you found a new profession!! :lol:
    even if we win the lottery i would never give this job up...it's freaking awesome. honestly there's no rule about keeping the door opened or closed, but you can hear through the walls in my office (actually heard my colleague crying to another colleague once b/c of an argument s/he had with the dean and i was as silent as possible like a kid listening to their parents fight or something) so making a move like that in my office would be outrageous. also, unless it's super serious (i've heard some crazy shit in 5 years) i keep the door open.
  • Well I'll tell you and you can judge..
    I went through a very confusing phase at about 24 years old, during which I thought I wanted to be a man instead of a woman.. so I decided the Internet was the perfect place to try it all out and see if I could pull it off... well I did for four years.. this woman fell in love with the person I was pretending to be and using my IP Addy looked up my actual addy and showed up at my door one saturday morning.. she was so devestated tyo find out that I was NOT man... that [I found out three days later] she killed herself..Yeah try getting THAT phonme call! She was planning to leave her husband (whom I had NO idea about), for the "guy" I was..

that is so incredibly sad for that woman. how incredibly humiliating, obviously, given how she reacted. did she have kids?
    Yes two..I think that is the hardest part for me to deal with..
  • metsfan wrote:

Me too. :oops:
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
    RW81233 wrote:
    even if we win the lottery i would never give this job up...it's freaking awesome. honestly there's no rule about keeping the door opened or closed, but you can hear through the walls in my office (actually heard my colleague crying to another colleague once b/c of an argument s/he had with the dean and i was as silent as possible like a kid listening to their parents fight or something) so making a move like that in my office would be outrageous. also, unless it's super serious (i've heard some crazy shit in 5 years) i keep the door open.

That's pretty sweet! I always thought it'd be cool to be a college professor.

I guess his was well positioned too. It was at the end of the hallway and had no neighbors. Plus that's just where it started. 8-):lol:
    yeah i suppose that's the thing...it's hard to think outside of my context. i teach at a state school that tries to cut corners, whereas if i taught at a higher end school with better office space.
    i'm sure 22 has more skeletons in her closet... please share if you like :)
    conman wrote:
    well played
    conman wrote:

Surprisingly not. Well...nothing out of the ordinary. :lol:
    22 wrote:
    conman wrote:

it seems skeletons are very ordinary around here :P
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    conman wrote:
    22 wrote:
    conman wrote:

it seems skeletons are very ordinary around here :P

We'll be the judge of that thank you :)
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Well I'll tell you and you can judge..
    I went through a very confusing phase at about 24 years old, during which I thought I wanted to be a man instead of a woman.. so I decided the Internet was the perfect place to try it all out and see if I could pull it off... well I did for four years.. this woman fell in love with the person I was pretending to be and using my IP Addy looked up my actual addy and showed up at my door one saturday morning.. she was so devestated tyo find out that I was NOT man... that [I found out three days later] she killed herself..Yeah try getting THAT phonme call! She was planning to leave her husband (whom I had NO idea about), for the "guy" I was..

that is so incredibly sad for that woman. how incredibly humiliating, obviously, given how she reacted. did she have kids?
    Yes two..I think that is the hardest part for me to deal with..

not sure why, but i'm feeling an incredible amount of anger over this. so it's probably best if I leave it be.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    81 wrote:
    the old meth days

:shock:

this made me laugh
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    this thread....wow :o
    www.myspace.com
  • this thread....wow :o
    I read a couple posts last night...
    First time I visited this little thread.....

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    this thread....wow :o
    I read a couple posts last night...
    First time I visited this little thread.....

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i live a boring life my friend.... :lol:
    www.myspace.com

• i live a boring life my friend.... :lol:
    Boring=NORMAL!!!!

Ill take boring any day of the week....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    RW81233 wrote:
    22 wrote:
    I had a fling with one of my College English professors, while i was a student in his class...just something about a man that can talk about sports, music, fix things around the house, and recite poetry to you... :oops: : :);)

Weird. Me too. :lol:

I actually ended up not going to my last few classes and only attended the exam (which I didn't study for) and still managed to get an A in the class. So, in essence, it didn't turn out THAT bad.
    Ok, as a college professor, I want to know how this gets initiated. I'm married w/a kid and would never do anything, but I just wonder how this possibly starts with no one knowing. Maybe I'm just crazy, but anytime a female student comes up to talk to me after class I feel as if another student is taking note. Either way good for you two and your profs!

Well, I went to talk to him in his office about an assignment and we ended up talking for hours about everything under the sun, there was some "accidental" touching, like a hand brushing against a leg and so on. Then a few days later I ran into him at a bar and well things happened and we started secretly dating. And to be honest, I did have crush on him, so I was definitely in flirt mode when I went to talk to him in his office.
    I lost a bet...
    ok so one office, and one secondary space yours seems more plausible in my mind (relatively few outside eyes), but you can get fired for that shit if someone is in your class at the time. it's a totally iniquitous power situation (he or she has a huge say on wether or not you pass the class), and even if it is consensual that doesn't change. it seems that you both were able to get by (and i have heard similar stories), but what if he failed you for not completing the final two papers or doing satisfactory work? i suppose that's why it's written in the employee handbook.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    metsfan wrote:
    I did the road test 3 days after the written test. The lady at the DMV asked me if I got my 40 hours of practice (or however many) and I said yes. :lol:

I had drove a few times without a license across country with my g/f (wife now). I even got a ticket for speeding in Washington but only had a BC ID, on the back it said, "THIS IS NOT A DRIVER'S LICENSE" I know he looked on the back because he wrote down my height and weight on the ticket. Found out later it was a misdemeanor, could have been thrown in jail and a hefty fine.

(Not really a skeleton but an odd story none the less)
    pjfan31 wrote:
    voidofman wrote:
    Wow, dillon and pj31 set the bar pretty high. :lol:

And I thought my "being stalked online / hacked for 3 years / having sex videos and photos leaked / old friends no longer wanting to talk to me anymore" was bad. :oops:

A sex tape? Lol (well maybe not lol for you) did heaps of people see it?

Not sure I want to explain the details of the first video as it's just me, I actually told my old roommate about it recently because he didn't know about it and laughed, thought that it was awesome. :lol: It had about 500 views before it got taken down. The one with me and my wife had about 300.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    voidofman wrote:

Not sure I want to explain the details of the first video as it's just me, I actually told my old roommate about it recently because he didn't know about it and laughed, thought that it was awesome. :lol: It had about 500 views before it got taken down. The one with me and my wife had about 300.

Come on....explain the details....we're all friends here. 8-)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Come on....explain the details....we're all friends here. 8-)
    After Dillon's stories I guess this one ain't that bad. :lol:

So my wife and I were in a long distance relationship to start out (before we were married) and missed each other so I sent pictures and videos of us together through photobucket (which got hacked)

I don't know how to say this any better than, my wife tossed my salad the second time we were together. No video of that. So I was missing her and decided to shoot a video of me, um, making swirlies on my balloon knot. :oops: Video got out onto the message board where we met and had a lot of traffic.

Quite a few of the users assumed my finger went in, it did not! :lol: Not that there's anything wrong with that... :?
    I got tennis elbow from orgasming 50 times in one month....back in 2009. It was a bet from a male friend on this board....he said I couldn't do it....but I did....but I totally fucked my elbow in the process....which I have just had fixed with a cortisone shot 2+ years later. Gotta love that cortisone! :lol:

I've posted this before in here but that's about the only 'skeleton' I've got that I only tell to selected people I know....fuck I'm boring.... :lol: :?
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I got tennis elbow from orgasming 50 times in one month....back in 2009. It was a bet from a male friend on this board....he said I couldn't do it....but I did....but I totally fucked my elbow in the process....which I have just had fixed with a cortisone shot 2+ years later. Gotta love that cortisone! :lol:

I've posted this before in here but that's about the only 'skeleton' I've got that I only tell to selected people I know....fuck I'm boring.... :lol: :?

Wait, fucked your elbow? No wonder you strained it, you were doing it wrong!

Damn, that might explain why I got tennis elbow a few years back. Didn't go to a doctor about it, just played through the pain!! :lol:
    edited January 2012
    voidofman wrote:

Wait, fucked your elbow? No wonder you strained it, you were doing it wrong!

Damn, that might explain why I got tennis elbow a few years back. Didn't go to a doctor about it, just played through the pain!! :lol:

:lol: It was FUCKING sore for sooo long. Constantly working on the computer was agony....it's my mouse hand, damnit! When I went to the doctor the first time about it, this was the conversation:

Me: "I think I have tennis elbow"
    Doc: "Let me figure out if it's tennis elbow or golfers elbow....what were you doing to strain it?"
    Me: :o :shock: :? Fuck....fuck....FUCK....think....think.... THIIINK!!!
    *light bulb*
    Me: "Sandpapering".
    Doc: "Yep, definitely tennis elbow".
    Me: 8-) hehe
    Post edited by ZiggyStar on
    Mouse hand, yeah, that's from "double clicking" too much. :lol:

Sandpapering! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.