Post a skeleton from YOUR closest

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I was at a bachelor party in which the groom's father and father-in-law were present. The strippers pulled out a chair to the middle of the room for the groom to sit. He declined which was a good choice. So a "stunt cock" stepped in for him. They stripped him down and did some silly shit. Then they bound his hands behind his back. Next they put a match in his pee hole and lit it :shock: After that, they stood him up bent him over the chair with his hands still bound. One of the girls came up behind him with a dildo, once he sees this he starts freaking out. All she did though was put it between his legs, no penetration. Meanwhile the rest of us are all laughing our asses off. He got a standing ovation :!:

Not my skeleton but a good story.

match in the dick..... :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    1st and only time I've witnessed it.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I was at a bachelor party in which the groom's father and father-in-law were present. The strippers pulled out a chair to the middle of the room for the groom to sit. He declined which was a good choice. So a "stunt cock" stepped in for him. They stripped him down and did some silly shit. Then they bound his hands behind his back. Next they put a match in his pee hole and lit it :shock: After that, they stood him up bent him over the chair with his hands still bound. One of the girls came up behind him with a dildo, once he sees this he starts freaking out. All she did though was put it between his legs, no penetration. Meanwhile the rest of us are all laughing our asses off. He got a standing ovation :!:

Guys actually like this stuff??? :?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • JK_Livin wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    i think if i'm that guy i will probably kill myself.. but i know that see that it's priceless
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Which guys, the participant or the watchers?
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    No skeletons in there, but there are probably quite a few things in there that I really wouldn't want anyone to see.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Which guys, the participant or the watchers?

Either! I would think it would hurt just to even watch!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    It was hiliarious to watch because of his reactions and you'd have to know the guy. Going into the party, I can tell you that this was not what we were expecting. The strippers showed up without a radio so someone ran upstairs and grabbed their clock radio. :lol:
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • I forgot all about my stripper story! I was at Teaser's back in the early 90's, and it was the annual Bananafest. Me and my buddies were sitting near one of the "acts". She proceeds to take a banana and, well, it um, disappeared for a few seconds. next thing I know, she's ramming it down my throat.

tasted sweeter than usual. :lol:

and this was all filmed by Swank. don't know if it's out there or not!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I forgot all about my stripper story! I was at Teaser's back in the early 90's, and it was the annual Bananafest. Me and my buddies were sitting near one of the "acts". She proceeds to take a banana and, well, it um, disappeared for a few seconds. next thing I know, she's ramming it down my throat.

tasted sweeter than usual. :lol:

and this was all filmed by Swank. don't know if it's out there or not!

That is dirty... A strippers pussy, you could of got herpes on your tongue... :lol::lol:
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • I don't know that I should actually TELL mine.. but let's just say it was down right fucked up..
    I don't know that I should actually TELL mine.. but let's just say it was down right fucked up..

More fucked up then some of the shit in here?
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Well I'll tell you and you can judge..
    I went through a very confusing phase at about 24 years old, during which I thought I wanted to be a man instead of a woman.. so I decided the Internet was the perfect place to try it all out and see if I could pull it off... well I did for four years.. this woman fell in love with the person I was pretending to be and using my IP Addy looked up my actual addy and showed up at my door one saturday morning.. she was so devestated tyo find out that I was NOT man... that [I found out three days later] she killed herself..Yeah try getting THAT phonme call! She was planning to leave her husband (whom I had NO idea about), for the "guy" I was..
    Well I'll tell you and you can judge..
    I went through a very confusing phase at about 24 years old, during which I thought I wanted to be a man instead of a woman.. so I decided the Internet was the perfect place to try it all out and see if I could pull it off... well I did for four years.. this woman fell in love with the person I was pretending to be and using my IP Addy looked up my actual addy and showed up at my door one saturday morning.. she was so devestated tyo find out that I was NOT man... that [I found out three days later] she killed herself..Yeah try getting THAT phonme call! She was planning to leave her husband (whom I had NO idea about), for the "guy" I was..

Winner.... That is fucked up...

Thanks for sharing...
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    Wow.....thats a hell of deal.....

That took some balls to post.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pjfan31 wrote:

Thanks for sharing...
    That is the first time I've ever told anyone other than my sister about that..
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol:
    conman wrote:
    81 wrote:

Pun intended....that was a hell of a story....just goes to show...we have everything on this forum, that can be found on tv...abd i don't mean that as a negative in this case. It really did take balls to post that. That is some deep shit
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pjfan31 wrote:

Thanks for sharing...
    That is the first time I've ever told anyone other than my sister about that..

Oh my gosh, I am sorry to hear about that. Glad to see you are doing better.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    81 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    81 wrote:

Pun intended....that was a hell of a story....just goes to show...we have everything on this forum, that can be found on tv...abd i don't mean that as a negative in this case. It really did take balls to post that. That is some deep shit
    i know, hell of a story.. i wasn't laughing at the story at all... it was just that your comment caught me off guard
  • Well I'll tell you and you can judge..

that is so incredibly sad for that woman. how incredibly humiliating, obviously, given how she reacted. did she have kids?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Cradles Broken GlassCradles Broken Glass Posts: 1,409
    edited February 2012
    Post edited by Cradles Broken Glass on
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Hugh Freaking DillonHugh Freaking Dillon Posts: 14,010
    edited January 2012
    wow, this thread is bringing back memories.....at a house party that was owned by the girl in the bowling alley story (yes, the girl who ended up being my g/f and then marrying the bowling alley owner), I met this "girl". I put that in quotations because, to be honest, she looked a lot like Kirk Hammet. Cheesy black mustache included. But come on, I was 19. I was hard up.

Anyway, things are moving along. She said she wouldn't go any further unless I promised to be her boyfriend. So, fine, ok, I'll be your boyfriend. WTF? who asks that in the middle? What am I going to do? Zip up and walk out?

So we're done our business, a few times, then it's time to leave. 5 am. She asks for my phone number. I freeze. For some odd reason I wasn't expecting this. As dumb as I was I didn't honestly believe she thought we were now a couple. So I give her a number. But it wasn't even fake. I wasn't that smart. It was the number of a girl I was really good friends with.

She called. Luckily the girl was a "seasoned vet" and was right on the money and acted as if she didn't know me. Mr Hammet was quite dejected from what my friend tells me.

But Karma came a calling to me not long after.

To the doctor a we will go,
    to the doctor a we will go,
    hi ho the dario,
    to the doctor a we will go!

oh, and my future g/f gave me shit for leaving my "Clinton" on her parents' quilt! we started dating a few months later!
    Post edited by Hugh Freaking Dillon on
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

Fuck me dead!! :shock: That so sad....for both of you.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    wow, this thread is bringing back memories.....at a house party that was owned by the girl in the bowling alley story (yes, the girl who ended up being my g/f and then marrying the bowling alley owner), I met this "girl". I put that in quotations because, to be honest, she looked a lot like Kirk Hammet. Cheesy black mustache included. But come on, I was 19. I was hard up.

Anyway, things are moving along. She said she wouldn't go any further unless I promised to be her boyfriend. So, fine, ok, I'll be your boyfriend. WTF? who asks that in the middle? What am I going to do? Zip up and walk out?

So we're done our business, a few times, then it's time to leave. 5 am. She asks for my phone number. I freeze. For some odd reason I wasn't expecting this. As dumb as I was I didn't honestly believe she thought we were now a couple. So I give her a number. But it wasn't even fake. I wasn't that smart. It was the number of a girl I was really good friends with.

She called. Luckily the girl was a "seasoned vet" and was right on the money and acted as if she didn't know me. Mr Hammet was quite dejected from what my friend tells me.

But Karma came a calling to me not long after.

To the doctor a we will go,
    to the doctor a we will go,
    hi ho the dario,
    to the doctor a we will go!

oh, and my future g/f gave me shit for leaving my "Clinton" on her parents' quilt! we started dating a few months later!
    You are all class. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Kirk-Hammett.jpg
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    Sexy :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    22 wrote:
    I had a fling with one of my College English professors, while i was a student in his class...just something about a man that can talk about sports, music, fix things around the house, and recite poetry to you... :oops: : :);)

Weird. Me too. :lol:

I actually ended up not going to my last few classes and only attended the exam (which I didn't study for) and still managed to get an A in the class. So, in essence, it didn't turn out THAT bad.
    Ok, as a college professor, I want to know how this gets initiated. I'm married w/a kid and would never do anything, but I just wonder how this possibly starts with no one knowing. Maybe I'm just crazy, but anytime a female student comes up to talk to me after class I feel as if another student is taking note. Either way good for you two and your profs!
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    RW81233 wrote:
    22 wrote:
    I had a fling with one of my College English professors, while i was a student in his class...just something about a man that can talk about sports, music, fix things around the house, and recite poetry to you... :oops: : :);)

Weird. Me too. :lol:

I actually ended up not going to my last few classes and only attended the exam (which I didn't study for) and still managed to get an A in the class. So, in essence, it didn't turn out THAT bad.
    Ok, as a college professor, I want to know how this gets initiated. I'm married w/a kid and would never do anything, but I just wonder how this possibly starts with no one knowing. Maybe I'm just crazy, but anytime a female student comes up to talk to me after class I feel as if another student is taking note. Either way good for you two and your profs!

Well, we had to go in and give a memorized monologue before or after class in his office. And I sat down to discuss the grade after (I was standing at the time) and he scooted next to me...and it just happened. I don't know if that answers your question but it's how shit went down. :lol:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    i failed my road test 4 times
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

This discussion has been closed.