The National Football League

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,812
    To me

they fired Saleh cause they just lost to Darnold , who wasn’t great Sunday but has shown outside Jets Organization he is more than serviceable

whiffed on Zach Wilson

passes on Josh Allen … oh yea who will be there Monday night

Saleh not good

but front office/ownership suck far worse

then you give someone like Rodger’s the keys to it all… and he’s clueless …. This was his way to get to the big city at the end to build a monument to himself, backfired  
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,228
    CROJAM95 said:
    To me

they fired Saleh cause they just lost to Darnold , who wasn’t great Sunday but has shown outside Jets Organization he is more than serviceable

whiffed on Zach Wilson

passes on Josh Allen … oh yea who will be there Monday night

Saleh not good

but front office/ownership suck far worse

then you give someone like Rodger’s the keys to it all… and he’s clueless …. This was his way to get to the big city at the end to build a monument to himself, backfired  
    Rodgers & the Jets deserve each other. 

(Sorry, Jose) 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,812
    Did Hackett go to ? What a pedestrian offense… like Tecmo bowl shit…. Another A Aaron Boyyyyzzzzz
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,744
    Hackett is Wroggers' boy, he isn't going anywhere while Wroggers is the de facto President of football operations there. Surprised he wasn't elevated to interim HC. 
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,709
    CROJAM95 said:
    Did Hackett go to ? What a pedestrian offense… like Tecmo bowl shit…. Another A Aaron Boyyyyzzzzz
    Please do not insult Tecmo Bowl like this. 
    www.myspace.com
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,856

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,701
    edited October 8
    Aaron Rodgers is definitely behind this.  Its sad that the Jets' pwner keeps doubling down on Rodgers.  They had a lot of nice young cornerstone pieces and they are going to squander it all and be at square zero again in a year or 2. 
    Rodgers is going to leave that franchise in shambles, and I bet he is going to take a big dump on them when he is out the door.

The tragedy of it is, they would probably be better off after 5 games if Tyrod Taylor was their QB
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,709

At least they have cooler uniforms now. 
    www.myspace.com
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,859
    Glad Saleh got fired now I’m hoping asshole AR will go away or just decide to pack it in! 
    Pretty sure Aaron was the one who got him fired
    I miss igotid88
    Jets' next two games are in primetime. 

Giddy up. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,214
    MayDay10 said:
    Aaron Rodgers is definitely behind this.  Its sad that the Jets' pwner keeps doubling down on Rodgers.  They had a lot of nice young cornerstone pieces and they are going to squander it all and be at square zero again in a year or 2. 
    Rodgers is going to leave that franchise in shambles, and I bet he is going to take a big dump on them when he is out the door.

The tragedy of it is, they would probably be better off after 5 games if Tyrod Taylor was their QB
    The Jets have had the inability to develop their talent and elevate it higher.  Sauce is great but can be even better.  Same thing with Garrett.  Lord knows they don't know how to raise a QB...

Get divante and a half way decent offensive minded coach.
    MayDay10 said:

Get divante 
    Another selfish me-first diva is exactly what their sputtering offense needs.
    Poncier said:
    MayDay10 said:

Get divante 
    Bill Murray Fingers Crossed GIF  GIFDBcom
    Poncier said:
    MayDay10 said:

Get divante 
    He will play for rahgerzz!
    Weird though because they were 2-3
     Not exactly terrible. 
    I miss igotid88

I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    Weird though because they were 2-3
     Not exactly terrible. 
    Home loss to Denver was pretty terrible. Then followed up by the coach throwing 3 picks including a pick six. It's no wonder they fired him.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 30,030
    just read the jets owner was trump’s ambassador to the UK, so you know he must be a smart guy.

wait, what?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC Posts: 2,634
    Wobbie said:
    just read the jets owner was trump’s ambassador to the UK, so you know he must be a smart guy.

wait, what?

So the owner must like he has a QB who also believes in conspiracies.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
    There is also a side-speculation that he was fired for wearing a Lebanon patch
    MayDay10 said:
    I doubt that one.
    MayDay10 said:
    I doubt that one.
    It's woody johnson.  Anything is possible.

Most likely it was Rodgers pulling levers
    MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    I doubt that one.

For what it's worth, Rodgers was defending Saleh on McAfee just now.
    edited October 9
    MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    I doubt that one.

I'm willing to bet that if he went to bat for him behind the scenes as well, Saleh still has a job. 
    MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    I doubt that one.

I'm willing to bet that if he went to bat for him behind the scenes as well, Saleh still has a job. 
    Hackett should have been gone.  He was calling the plays...
    MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    I doubt that one.

It's a curious decision to make 5 weeks into a season when you're heading into a prime time game from which the victor will emerge as front runner in the division, to say the least. 
    MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    I doubt that one.

MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    I doubt that one.

Of course he's going to defend him publicly, he doesn't want everyone knowing he was the reason behind the firing (though most folks with any knowledge of the situation believe it to be the case). And Hackett still being employed is further evidence Rodgers is behind the whole thing.
    edited October 9
    Poncier said:
    MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    I doubt that one.

MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    I doubt that one.

Of course he's going to defend him publicly, he doesn't want everyone knowing he was the reason behind the firing (though most folks with any knowledge of the situation believe it to be the case). And Hackett still being employed is further evidence Rodgers is behind the whole thing.
    Yeah, based on Rodgers' history, his public comments aren't worth shit. He's not exactly one for personal accountability. 
    Poncier said:
    MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    I doubt that one.

MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    I doubt that one.

Poncier said:
    MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    I doubt that one.

MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    I doubt that one.

Yeah, based on Rodgers' history, his public comments aren't worth shit. He's not exactly one for personal accountability. 
    Agreed.