The National Football League

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    Wobbie said:
    I wish I could take credit for this but someone else tweeted it:

“what the broncos need to do is trade for a quarterback and bring in a big name coach.”

perhaps this beatdown will humble payton and/or wilson a bit….but I won’t count on it.
    Coming into the game,  their D numbers were bad. Has Wilson been that bad this year? The numbers are okay.  The D is awful

• Yeah I don't think Miami hanging 70 has anything to do with the QB or (offensive minded) coach.
  • You think it is only because of Denver being a travishamockery?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Raiders coach is a nut.  
    Kicks the FG, dooms his team

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,405
    Wobbie said:

“what the broncos need to do is trade for a quarterback and bring in a big name coach.”

perhaps this beatdown will humble payton and/or wilson a bit….but I won’t count on it.
    How about those Cowboys, Wob?
    www.myspace.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    Raiders coach is a nut.  

If it was 4th and 18, we'll then maybe. But I think it was like 4th and 6. Made no sense. 
  • mrussel1 said:
    Raiders coach is a nut.  

If it was 4th and 18, we'll then maybe. But I think it was like 4th and 6. Made no sense. 

It made all the Steelers fans in my family very happy, though.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,405
    mrussel1 said:
    Raiders coach is a nut.  

It made all the Steelers fans in my family very happy, though.
    I didn't see this last night. But I did see the Chargers go for it and come up short on 4th and 3ish at their own 25 with about 2 minutes to go up 4!

And then of course the stupid Vikings squandered that gift because they are a garbage football team. 
    www.myspace.com
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,623
    Chargers coach is a complete boob. He won't survive this season.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Nice to see the Colts get a win @ Baltimore. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • mrussel1 said:
    Raiders coach is a nut.  

His logic was flawed, imo.  Coaches.  As pointed out, you have the guy imfor the Chargers doing stupid stuff as well.
    I'm just sayin' it's because that Miami offense is disgusting and Denver's defense is slop. Denver didn't give up 70 points because of Russell Wilson and Sean Payton, though more of an argument could be made for Payton.
  • Wobbie said:

TI just am reading up on the scores because I was away and didn't watch anything... Holy shit 70?  Tua only had 300 yds passing but 5 rushing TD's? 

Sounds like they ran the damn ball up the middle every time.  Dude runs for 200 and the 2 back ups get 88 and 65 respectively... They let up 700yds of offense...

Man the Broncos have more holes than I thought...
  • Poncier said:
    Chargers coach is a complete boob. He won't survive this season.
    Yes please.  Herbert is a talent that will be wasted.
    I'm just sayin' it's because that Miami offense is disgusting and Denver's defense is slop. Denver didn't give up 70 points because of Russell Wilson and Sean Payton, though more of an argument could be made for Payton.
    Correct.  Wilson doesn't play on defense.

The Broncos need to get some draft picks and write off this year already, yes I said that 3 games in.
    I don't disagree with you.  
    Have made other arguments that Russ is crap at this point, but Miami being the team that has the better qb and coach is not his fault.  
    Have made other arguments that Russ is crap at this point, but Miami being the team that has the better qb and coach is not his fault.  
    All out better team.  Denver dismantled their defense a few years ago.  They did have a great D line for a bit.
    Haha, I think we're saying the same thing. This was all in relation to our boy Wob trying to rag on Russ that he should be humbled by this.

Though I think Wob should be looking at that AZ loss.  =)
    Haha, I think we're saying the same thing. This was all in relation to our boy Wob trying to rag on Russ that he should be humbled by this.

Though I think Wob should be looking at that AZ loss.  =)
    Always down for poking fun at Cowboys and Wobert.  
    He may be the only Cowboys fan I know that I actually like.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,728
    May be an image of 1 person playing football and text that says THE NFL EXPLAINED FOR SWIFTIES NEW TO FOOTBALL YOU HAVE 4 TRIES DOWNS TO GO 10 YARDS IF YOU MAKE A FIRST DOWN YOU KEEP THE BALL AND THE CYCLE REPEATS IF YOU DONT THE OTHER TEAM GETS THE BALL YOU CAN SCORE TOUCHDOWNS FOR 6 POINTS OR KICK A FIELD GOAL FOR 3 POINTS THE DALLAS COWBOYS ALWAYS SUCK NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEIR FANS WILL TRY TO CONVINCE YOU OTHERWISE
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,862
    You think it is only because of Denver being a travishamockery?
    Russ is to blame too. He brought a bad vibe with him from Day One.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SNF and MNF both at the New Jersey teams. Love the schedule NFL!
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21;
    Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • More Tay Tay and the Chiefs

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.

The plan is coming along nicely...

The plan is coming along nicely...

Honestly, I think there’s a lot of good conspiracies here.  Her SB halftime show is debunked, but a very cool prediction.  
  • Kelce uniform sales went up 400% since Sunday.
    just watched a 30 for 30 on “The Tuck Rule.” it pissed me off all over again. the premise was, without that ruling, TB12 is the backup the following year and maybe never becomes TB12. it was cool, tho, seeing/hearing all those great pats/raiders again.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Kelce uniform sales went up 400% since Sunday.
    If it doesn't work out between them, it wouldn't surprise me if those jerseys end up as part of a bonfire by the Swifties as a ritual cleansing for the failed relationship. Her fans are pretty intense.
    Kelce uniform sales went up 400% since Sunday.
    If it doesn't work out between them, it wouldn't surprise me if those jerseys end up as part of a bonfire by the Swifties as a ritual cleansing for the failed relationship. Her fans are pretty intense.
    nearly as intense as our “philly guys.”

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

As a Chiefs fan, does the circus bother you?