Options

The National Football League

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    mrussel1 said:
    Ha.  
    I'm siding with 20+ people over jock worship.
    I feel like you're just pro tort abuse. 
    You got me.  It's about abuse of the system, not women.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    mrussel1 said:
    Ha.  
    I'm siding with 20+ people over jock worship.
    I feel like you're just pro tort abuse. 
    You got me.  It's about abuse of the system, not women.
    I appreciate your transparency. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,785
    I found it telling the prosecutor didnt call the lead detective on the case to testify to the grand jury.....

makes me wonder what and how it was presented to the jury....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    mickeyrat said:
    I found it telling the prosecutor didnt call the lead detective on the case to testify to the grand jury.....

Whatever it takes to let people who throw footballs keep abusing women.  
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Why would you think that the prosecutor is corrupt and supports a player that was clearly not going to play for Houston.  Whereas you think the detective is not corrupt because you have some knowledge that he isn't into football?  Can you please clarify your accusation?

I mean another way to think of it is that our system was intentionally designed so that police,  who can become personally invested in a case,  are not the ones to prosecute.  I mean the Gestapo and NKVD did it that way,  but I tend to think our system is better.  YMMV.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Why would you think that the prosecutor is corrupt and supports a player that was clearly not going to play for Houston.  Whereas you think the detective is not corrupt because you have some knowledge that he isn't into football?  Can you please clarify your accusation?

I mean another way to think of it is that our system was intentionally designed so that police,  who can become personally invested in a case,  are not the ones to prosecute.  I mean the Gestapo and NKVD did it that way,  but I tend to think our system is better.  YMMV.
    A statement about how I feel about our system, at large.  We feed the rich and starve the poor.  People can get away with so much if they are rich and have Rusty Asshole Hardon as their attorney.
    Rape/Assault culture is alive and well in the US, and in professional sports it still thrives.
    The reaction to this piece of garbage, by many, is a perfect example of this, to me.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

A statement about how I feel about our system, at large.  We feed the rich and starve the poor.  People can get away with so much if they are rich and have Rusty Asshole Hardon as their attorney.
    Rape/Assault culture is alive and well in the US, and in professional sports it still thrives.
    The reaction to this piece of garbage, by many, is a perfect example of this, to me.
    So on another thread will you also complain that a Black man is being persecuted for something white people get away with all the time?  Or did his  athlete status supersede his race?
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

So on another thread will you also complain that a Black man is being persecuted for something white people get away with all the time?  Or did his  athlete status supersede his race?
    They (athletes) get away with this shit all of the time.

No reason for me to need to combine that feeling with the feeling I also have about race playing a huge role in how people go through the justice system.  

• Options
    edited June 2022
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

They (athletes) get away with this shit all of the time.

No reason for me to need to combine that feeling with the feeling I also have about race playing a huge role in how people go through the justice system.  

I bet normies get away with it too.  If Watson wasn't a millionaire, not only would you not have heard of him, but an attorney wouldn't give a crap about the case if the girl walked into his office. 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,159
    His defense/nflpa supposedly to outline that OWNERS have been in similar situations without any serious repercussions 

prob won’t float, but if it makes some people remember Kraft, Snyder, Jerry & others are kind of creeps too… I’m for it

Deshaun is pretty dumb though, this stuff writes itself 
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    His defense/nflpa supposedly to outline that OWNERS have been in similar situations without any serious repercussions 

prob won’t float, but if it makes some people remember Kraft, Snyder, Jerry & others are kind of creeps too… I’m for it

I agree that making those guys look like the creeps they are is great but pointing at someone else and saying "they did it too" doesn't work for kindergarten kids and it can't work for scummy lawyers

• Options
    CROJAM95 said:

I agree that making those guys look like the creeps they are is great but pointing at someone else and saying "they did it too" doesn't work for kindergarten kids and it can't work for scummy lawyers

It will be a powerful argument for the NFLPA when fighting the suspension.  In fact, league principles indicate that owners and executives shall be held to a higher disciplinary standard than players.  And it will be in front of a third party arbiter, a retired judge.  Roger will have no say in the matter.  I don’t see why you wouldn’t think that would be an effective argument for the NFLPA.  

• Options
    Nananadoodoo stick your head in poopoo

Weak kindergarten argument.  By that argument nothing would change because someone could always point at the last fuckstick.
  • Options
    Nananadoodoo stick your head in poopoo

Weak kindergarten argument.  By that argument nothing would change because someone could always point at the last fuckstick.
    You're kidding right? You think the Black players should be held to a higher standard than the owners and executives? What a joke.  I've been mostly trolling here with my statements about tort law and such,  but now this is league punishment and you're way off base. 
  • Options
    Way to climb for the high ground.
    I don't put both issues together.  I'm against the owners in sports and am for minorities and players, in general, and consistently. 
    I'm against people of all types who commit crimes against wwomen.  This is consistent. 
    I don't feel the need to live in a box of your creation.

• Options
    Back on topic....Watson and the Browns are trash.
    :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Way to climb for the high ground.
    I don't put both issues together.  I'm against the owners in sports and am for minorities and players, in general, and consistently. 
    I'm against people of all types who commit crimes against wwomen.  This is consistent. 
    I don't feel the need to live in a box of your creation.

Yeah I'm with you.  I mean if a middle age guy got busted for dealing coke and wasn't prosecuted at all, that doesn't mean the Black kid shouldn't be.  He could get the death penalty for all I care.  Nanana boo boo.  Tough shit.  

Oh and let me know when Watson commits a crime against women.  Far as I know he hasn't.  But I guess you are judge, jury and executioner since you have access to much more information (Espn, NY Times) than the Grand Jury had.  Makes sense.  You are definitely for minorities, I can totally tell.  And you probably hate the media too. 
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • Options
    Back on topic....Watson and the Browns are trash.
    :lol:
    Due process is trash. 
  • Options
    :heartbreak:
    :smirk:
  • Options
    :heartbreak:
    :smirk:
    I don't know how to do those, but imagine a poop emoji, and maybe a rooster. 
  • Options
    💩 
    🐓 
  • Options
    💩 
    🐓 
    You're goddam right
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,467
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    I’m completely on F’me’s side. Deshaun SHOULD lose his “livelihood”…..especially when it’s $230M to throw a fucking football. the browns should be ashamed. anyone else accused of all this shit would be losing their “livelihoods”, whatever that livelihood might be.

too many privileged people in this world think they can do whatever the fuck they want.
    I appreciate the significant virtue signaling. 
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    I’m completely on F’me’s side. Deshaun SHOULD lose his “livelihood”…..especially when it’s $230M to throw a fucking football. the browns should be ashamed. anyone else accused of all this shit would be losing their “livelihoods”, whatever that livelihood might be.

too many privileged people in this world think they can do whatever the fuck they want.
    I appreciate the significant virtue signaling. 
    Another silly term people love to use when talking smack on people these days.
    As if discussing things like this doesn't makes the positions one holds clear enough....

they love their “tucker carlsonisms”…. “woke,” “cancel culture,” “SJW,” etc. “virtue signaling”is a new one to me.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Don't try to reason with the rape brigade.
  • Options
    This would automatically become my 2nd favorite team, as long as Jones didn't own.
    Hardly a shock that he would oppose
    https://theathletic.com/news/cowboys-jerry-jones-second-nfl-team-dallas/jeDpq0xfqh3q/
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,605
    No condolences for Tony The Goose Siragusa?

RIP big guy.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,159
    Tough day for Ravens & theirs today

RIP to Jaylon Ferguson too
  • Options
  • Options
    That Athletic article is an interesting  contrast to ESPN's sham coverage, where they rank each team and list their xfactor.  (Cleveland ranked highly (#6) and didn't mention Watson, at all.  As if he is not going to miss games/season(s).)

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,467
    No condolences for Tony The Goose Siragusa?

RIP big guy.
    that guy was a fucking clown. RIP, I guess.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16