Options

The National Football League

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,326
    Chiefs, tone deaf....as tone deaf could be.
    $35MM guaranteed. 
    Wonder to what extent it truly is guaranteed.
    This guy is a walking heap of garbage. 
    I really would love to root for the team, due to Kelce, Mahommes, the Kool Aid Man....but f, and Chiefs.
    For sure rooting against them, now, in every game. 

Fuck the Chiefs. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,448

I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

Don't care actually.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,664
    Funny how all of that money being at risk will garner an emotional apology.
    Guy is not someone you want on your team.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,664
    Chiefs would sign him in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    Chiefs would sign him in a heartbeat.
    I thought the cowboys would!
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,227
    AB reportedly to play MNF

way to show him Raiders
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    AB reportedly to play MNF

way to show him Raiders
    Shows that suspensions do not matter but take away that money cuz and then you've got something!
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,503
    Who would you rather have on your team?  Hill or Brown?
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    Who would you rather have on your team?  Hill or Brown?
    No contest, Brown.
    Neither is the best answer, but Brown does not have the same type of issues.
  • Options
    I don't have a choice when it comes to all intents and purposes, given I'm a Chiefs fan, but I would take Hill.  My personal opinion is that I don't know for sure if he committed the actions he plead guilty to in 2014 and what he was suspected of earlier this year.  That's mainly based on information that came out a couple of months ago.  It doesn't mean that I am a fan of Tyreek Hill as a human being and there's a chance he did do those unspeakable things, but there's also a chance he didn't.  The facts still aren't public knowledge with what actually happened.  However, if you are in the camp that you believe he did both and is a despicable asshole, I can understand your position.  As a member of the Chiefs, Hill hasn't been a distraction on the field or in the locker room.  I'll take that over the drama of Brown.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,748
    I don't have a choice when it comes to all intents and purposes, given I'm a Chiefs fan, but I would take Hill.  My personal opinion is that I don't know for sure if he committed the actions he plead guilty to in 2014 and what he was suspected of earlier this year.  That's mainly based on information that came out a couple of months ago.  It doesn't mean that I am a fan of Tyreek Hill as a human being and there's a chance he did do those unspeakable things, but there's also a chance he didn't.  The facts still aren't public knowledge with what actually happened.  However, if you are in the camp that you believe he did both and is a despicable asshole, I can understand your position.  As a member of the Chiefs, Hill hasn't been a distraction on the field or in the locker room.  I'll take that over the drama of Brown.

He pleaded guilty to assaulting his pregnant girlfriend after she went to the hospital with cuts/bruises on her face and neck.  What more do you need to know?  Not saying you should stop rooting for the Chiefs because of him, but it's pretty clear that Hill is a piece of trash.  Hoping to see him carted off the field this year.  Fuck him.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,605
    He did them
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,643
    Will never respect Hill.  
  • Options

He pleaded guilty to assaulting his pregnant girlfriend after she went to the hospital with cuts/bruises on her face and neck.  What more do you need to know?  Not saying you should stop rooting for the Chiefs because of him, but it's pretty clear that Hill is a piece of trash.  Hoping to see him carted off the field this year.  Fuck him.
    I listened to the entire 11-minute recording that came out with the "You better be terrified of me too, bitch." Part of that recording has him denying what happened 5 years ago and honestly, it has me wondering if it is true and if he plead guilty to take the sentence, which included having this not part of his record after probation.  It's my interpretation, not everyone's, but the tape has me wanting to know more about what happened 5 years ago and what happened 5 months ago. 
  • Options
    I can appreciate your position.
    From our communication, here and in PMs, I know that you felt the full audio was impacting.
    I did not - I have known of many bad people who deny (to everyone, at every opportunity) what they did...so the idea that he denied it during a secret recording doesn't hold much water.

I like (typed with sarcasm) how the Chiefs use AB as cover for this.
  • Options
    Abusers might deny they ever did it, especially so they can continue to hold sway over the person(s) they abuse. 
    To me, it rang as false and I think he is a pos.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    I can appreciate your position.
    From our communication, here and in PMs, I know that you felt the full audio was impacting.
    I did not - I have known of many bad people who deny (to everyone, at every opportunity) what they did...so the idea that he denied it during a secret recording doesn't hold much water.

I like (typed with sarcasm) how the Chiefs use AB as cover for this.
    I can appreciate anyone's position who believe Hill is full of shit.  I, myself, jumped to conclusions a few months ago and went to extremes on him. However, that generally goes against my own principles.  I base my judgement on people with regard to fact.  My feeling is there still are reason to doubt what is currently speculated in both instances. 
    The Chiefs are taking a big risk here.  If it comes back to bite them, then it's karma.  You think they would avoid players like this after Jovan Belcher and Kareem Hunt.  I hope nothing else happens, for the benefit of his children.
  • Options
    Honestly, I have more respect for someone who absolutely thinks Hill is a POS, than someone who doesn't. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,912
    igotid88 said:
    consequences , consequences.......

hope the picks the Steelers got yield productive team players. not a prima donna 6th round pick. Dude was good, but let it go to his head
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,965
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123

• Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Not surprised... I took several years off from fantasy because of the injuries always crippling my team..Guess who I drafted first in my return to fantasy...
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options
    He should be black balled

helllloo Patriotssss
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,605
    CROJAM95 said:

helllloo Patriotssss
    Oh yeah. He’s definitely gonna end up there and not say shit 
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885

...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,256
    CROJAM95 said:

helllloo Patriotssss
    Oh yeah. He’s definitely gonna end up there and not say shit 

He won't end up a Patriot cause he's looking for guaranteed dollars, and the only way Belichick would sign him after everything that's gone on is to a no risk, incentive laden contract and make him earn every dollar.

However, Dallas will sign him if they have cap space (haven't checked and I assume they don't have much with all the new contracts they've been handing out)

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
     I don't think he would last 24 hours under Belichick.
  • Options
    Julio Jones - about to sign 3/$66M extension, pretty much all guarante

congrats, the exception to the diva wide out