The National Football League

Comments

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    g under p wrote: »
    Sorry Luck's not ready as yet for the big stage but his time is coming Hes that good. The future looks good for the Colts.

Peace

I think he is ready for that big game stage. It would not surprise be at a all to see the Colts win by 2 scores. It also wouldn't surprise me to see NE win by the same margain. This is a difficult game to pick. I think I'll take the points.
  • g under p wrote: »
    Sorry Luck's not ready as yet for the big stage but his time is coming Hes that good. The future looks good for the Colts.

Peace

I think he is ready for that big game stage. It would not surprise be at a all to see the Colts win by 2 scores. It also wouldn't surprise me to see NE win by the same margain. This is a difficult game to pick. I think I'll take the points.

Totally agree.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115
    We already have seen Luck on the big stage the last two weeks. He is ready.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,398
    g under p wrote: »
    JimmyV wrote: »
    Sunday can't get here fast enough.

Seattle looks like the favorite to win it all. Best chance we have had to see a repeat champion since the Pats in 03-04. Great story even if I don't particularly care for them.

I am so tired of hearing about Aaron Rodgers leg. Peyton Manning played with his quad tear for weeks without spilling it in the media. Any of us who watched him knew he was hurt, but he didn't make a big deal of it. Respect, and this is coming from a Patriots fan. Rodgers is the exact opposite. Had they lost to Dallas he had his excuse prepared, planted in the media, and ready to go. Winning just makes him more the hero.

Pats/Colts will be closer than many expect. Past history means nothing and New England is playing without their center. That's huge. The closer the game gets, the more nervous I get.

Still strange a Colts team who I have so little animosity for. The Peyton Manning face and Bill Polian (he of the piped in crowd noise and rule manipulation on the Competition Committee) are both gone. The uniforms are the same but the feelings are different. Hard not to like Luck...although if he wins this game I will find a reason. ;-)

Sunday can't get here fast enough.

Same here but for some reason the Patriots seem to have the Colts and Luck's number. So I'm not so nervous this time like I was last weak against those pesky Ravens, after that survival what's there to be nervous about this week going forward.

Patriots 28......Colts 24 with the Pats in control of the game. Running the football will play a huge part in this game.

Peace

Pats defense is also a lot better this year than in years past.

I like both home teams again. Luck might be ready, but is the rest of the team? I think the Pats have an easier time than some of you guys think. Should be interesting.
    www.myspace.com
  • I'm starting to think York is paying the media to float big names out in SF for OC names to try and get the fan base to calm down. Earlier it was Trestman will be OC then today a report hits that says Shannie JR told them hell no about interviewing for the OC spot. The day before that it was Chudzinski was coming. Normally all this is pretty much predetermined before the coach gets the job. As soon as Rex was hired in Buffalo Roman was announced as OC. So did Tomsula have someone lined up or not. More than anything this scares me as they might have hired him with no idea who would come work for him.

This is probably Seattle's best chance for a while to win one. That defense will get split up once Wilson is making 20+ million next season and they have to create a lot of room in the cap to afford his new deal.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    edited January 2015
    cdysinge wrote: »
    I'm starting to think York is paying the media to float big names out in SF for OC names to try and get the fan base to calm down. Earlier it was Trestman will be OC then today a report hits that says Shannie JR told them hell no about interviewing for the OC spot. The day before that it was Chudzinski was coming. Normally all this is pretty much predetermined before the coach gets the job. As soon as Rex was hired in Buffalo Roman was announced as OC. So did Tomsula have someone lined up or not. More than anything this scares me as they might have hired him with no idea who would come work for him.

This is probably Seattle's best chance for a while to win one. That defense will get split up once Wilson is making 20+ million next season and they have to create a lot of room in the cap to afford his new deal.

Let's say they lose 2 or 3 of their starters on defense. Do you really think they will turn into the bears defense? I think it's the system that makes them good. I'm not a Seattle fan at all, but they have what it takes in place to be a dynasty. It'll be real interesting to see how they progress when Wilson gets paid.
  • Roughly 48 hours from now the Seahawks and the Packers will be in the 4th quarter! : D
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=zs3S8WnT4TA

A motherfucking A!

WOOOO!!!

ricflair.jpg?w=610
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,170
    A preview of the games this weekend....

700.jpg?6137700.jpg?8618
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

cdysinge wrote: »
    I'm starting to think York is paying the media to float big names out in SF for OC names to try and get the fan base to calm down. Earlier it was Trestman will be OC then today a report hits that says Shannie JR told them hell no about interviewing for the OC spot. The day before that it was Chudzinski was coming. Normally all this is pretty much predetermined before the coach gets the job. As soon as Rex was hired in Buffalo Roman was announced as OC. So did Tomsula have someone lined up or not. More than anything this scares me as they might have hired him with no idea who would come work for

http://deadspin.com/new-49ers-coach-jim-tomsula-mumbles-and-huffs-his-way-t-1680004518?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
    www.myspace.com
  • Anyone gonna be posting during the games tomorrow?
  • cdysinge wrote: »
    I'm starting to think York is paying the media to float big names out in SF for OC names to try and get the fan base to calm down. Earlier it was Trestman will be OC then today a report hits that says Shannie JR told them hell no about interviewing for the OC spot. The day before that it was Chudzinski was coming. Normally all this is pretty much predetermined before the coach gets the job. As soon as Rex was hired in Buffalo Roman was announced as OC. So did Tomsula have someone lined up or not. More than anything this scares me as they might have hired him with no idea who would come work for

http://deadspin.com/new-49ers-coach-jim-tomsula-mumbles-and-huffs-his-way-t-1680004518?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Ohhhh fuck. We hired an SNL skit to be head coach. Now I am really, really scared.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Anyone gonna be posting during the games tomorrow?

Probably.
  • Jason P wrote: »
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=zs3S8WnT4TA

A motherfucking A!

WOOOO!!!

ricflair.jpg?w=610

I love that the Colts have adopted this Ric Flair thing. That is awesome.
    Is it Sunday yet?
  • Hell yes!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Welcome to Championship Sunday!
    www.myspace.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,725

:D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA

It should be fun. NE Patriots GO!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I had a dream last night. I dreamt I was a dove flying over the sea. And then I dove into the ocean... And I swam with the dolphins. I was two animals joined as one... ...which meant ...

Good things are coming. Good things.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    edited January 2015
    I'm sticking with Colts vs Seahawks. No other reason than both #1 seeds never make the SB in the same year and the Colts are dialed in. If Luck isn't get pressured the colts generally win.

And then there were 2 in the 49ers fucked up search for an OC. Lane Kiffin in one corner, The Chud in the other. Kiffin is a buffoon and horrible HC but a very good OC. Chud I don't know too much about other than his work with Cam and Carolina. He seemed to be doomed to fail in Cleveland so it shouldn't count. While most I think will want Chud since he had an athletic running QB before I would rather have Kiffin. Kiffin I think will be better to get the 49ers back to ground and pound attack. Kap should never throw more than 20 times in a game as I don't think he has the skill set to run a pass first offense. Let him run and do other things as well like he did in 2012 and 2013. Chud would probably do the same as his early work with Cam so really would work.
    Post edited by Amongst the Ani on
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Is it just me but does the NFL footballs in play seem overly shiny which may make then very slippery? DO they rub up the balls before the games with stuff/mud like they do in baseball?

Peace

edited January 2015
    Did you see Mike and hear given to fly during the jntro?
    Post edited by Last-12-Exit on
  • Did you see Mike and hear given to fly during the jntro?

Yes, and Eddie's At the game, too. Probably to see Alice in Chains.
  • Hard to argue with Sherman being the best. He just keeps making plays.
    Hard to argue with Sherman being the best. He just keeps making plays.

So true
  • Huge turnover there. Green Bay needs their defense to make plays like that. Then a stupid penalty.
    What a fucking moron getting that unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. Your set up first and goal at the fucking 3, and some dumb fucking idiot has to talk shit on the sidelines. Douche bag.
  • What a game already!
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    edited January 2015
    I don't care if Rodgers is hurt, from the one foot line you run the damn sneak.