Options

Eddie Vedder Announces 2012 US Solo Tour

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    going for Austin only b/c it's the only show that my wife & i can both attend. but i'm going to try to get a single ticket to the Dallas show as well.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I think I am going to go for Clearwater.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    AWESOME!!!

Houston, San Antonio, & Austin--HERE WE COME!
  • Options
    i know someone said that Glen Hansard would be opening the shows, but I still have seen that in black & white. Does anyone have a link?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    In the lottery for Ft. Lauderdale. Can't wait to catch 4 shows in my home state!!
    1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1
    2000 - West Palm Beach 1&2
    2003 - WPB,Tampa,Atlanta,Camden 1&2,MSG 1&2, Boston 3,Hershey Park
    2004 - Asheville, Kissimmee
    2008 - West Palm Beach,Tampa,Columbia,Virginia Beach, Mansfield 1&2
    2010 - Hartford,Boston,Newark, MSG 1&2
    2011 - PJ20 1&2, Costa Rica
    2013 - Wrigley,Brooklyn 1&2,Seattle
    2014 - Denver,Mountain View 1&2
    2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    The damn South gets everything.

I'd make a rude gesture but I'm too ladylike. :P
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i know someone said that Glen Hansard would be opening the shows, but I still have seen that in black & white. Does anyone have a link?

Glen's got the dates posted on the Swell Season's website:

http://www.theswellseason.com/tour/
  • Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728
    Evensteven wrote:
    I hope he adds a May 5th Atlanta show.

Yes! I am a little confused why he would totally skip right over us...
  • Options
    davet7462 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

Glen's got the dates posted on the Swell Season's website:

http://www.theswellseason.com/tour/

gotcha. thanks!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Good luck to everyone entering the lottery!! :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    jgrossmanjgrossman Posts: 103
    PJ51390 wrote:
    Evensteven wrote:
    I hope he adds a May 5th Atlanta show.

Yes! I am a little confused why he would totally skip right over us...

Hear, hear!
  • Options
    Vytis33 wrote:
    They keep mentioning your card being authorized and possible canceling that charge later. I have a Paypal balance that will cover the tickets, any issues with just using that to pay? Or should I withdraw to my checking and then pay with my card on file? I can't imagine there being an issue, they have my money either way.

Just got my email for Vegas and you should be good with ur paypal balance.

Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source. :D
  • Options
    AlfonzAlfonz Posts: 125
    DIsappointed with the timing of the Austin date. Clashes with Psychfest, which has an absolutely stellar lineup, and I already bought a ticket to that. Not sure what to do now. Maybe try for San Antonio, but would prefer not to travel. I guess I could skip out from Psychfest for a few hours.

I was hoping he'd play at the Moody Theater, which would have been perfect. It has the best sound out of any venue I've ever been too. Similar capacity to Bass Concert Hall, while feeling more intimate. Maybe he will do an ACL Live taping on the 28th or 29th? Still, Bass Hall will be a great venue.
  • Options
    PJArtistPJArtist New Orleans Posts: 542
    Have all e-mails been sent. Haven't gotten one yet. :cry:
    New Orleans 00/Seattle 02/New Orleans, Houston, Dallas 03/
    Kissimmee 04/Montreal 05/Chicago 06/Gorge 06/Leeds 06/London 07/Lollapalooza 07/EV Chicago 08/EV Santa Barbara 08/Bonnaroo 08/EV @ McCartney NY 09/EV Atlanta 09/Spectrum 09 (4 shows)/Jazz Fest '10/Voices for Justice (EV) 10/Columbus 10/Noblesville 10/EV Sydney, Melbourne 11/EV Philadelphia, Detroit 11/Alpine weekend/Toronto 11 (2 shows)/Made in America 2012/Deluna Fest 2012/Missoula 2012/Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Dallas, OKC, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle 2013/Global Citizen/Florida 16/MSG 16/Wrigley 16
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    once again....why no Saturdays?
  • Options
    So glad Texas finally got some shows. That is fabulous for them!!!

Nothing in Atlanta though - that's disappointing.... Was hoping to visit my empty house in Atlanta and see Eddie. Oh well...
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    PJArtist wrote:
    Have all e-mails been sent. Haven't gotten one yet. :cry:
    They said to wait 24 hrs to receive it before letting them know via email.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Jerome230Jerome230 Posts: 903
    Sawyer wrote:

Eddie don't roll on Shabbos.

:lol:
    Ed...buddy...pal...stay true to your word and play Boise again.

Seattle, 12.7.93
    Salt Lake, 6.21.98
    Mountain View, 10.30.99
    Mountain View, 10.31.99
    Boise, 11.3.00
    Portland, 9.26.09
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    I feel the need to repeat myself.....WHAT?????? NO DENVER?????
  • Options
    Ugh. So I am member no 194xxx and I just discovered that somehow my membership lapsed in November. I am still in my grace period, so renewing was no problem. Unfortunately I never received a lapse notice - do they even send these? I wish I had time to track all of this myself but I have a 3 month old and things happen.

After 12 years waiting for PJ or EV to come back to Houston, I am floored that this has happened.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :|
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    dabearmc wrote:
    Ugh. So I am member no 194xxx and I just discovered that somehow my membership lapsed in November. I am still in my grace period, so renewing was no problem. Unfortunately I never received a lapse notice - do they even send these? I wish I had time to track all of this myself but I have a 3 month old and things happen.

After 12 years waiting for PJ or EV to come back to Houston, I am floored that this has happened.
    Ouch. At least you didnt go beyond your grace period and lose your membership.

Good news is you can still get tickets thru the public date, which can easily yield you better tix than you might get thru the 10C lotto. Good luck.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    dabearmc wrote:

Ouch. At least you didnt go beyond your grace period and lose your membership.

Good news is you can still get tickets thru the public date, which can easily yield you better tix than you might get thru the 10C lotto. Good luck.

Yes, that was just random luck by seeing the announcement and no email. I was a member back in 1993 and lost that member number and have been angry (at myself) ever since. Thanks!
  • Options
    PJArtistPJArtist New Orleans Posts: 542
    What's the advantage of 10c tix if there is no seniority?
    New Orleans 00/Seattle 02/New Orleans, Houston, Dallas 03/
    Kissimmee 04/Montreal 05/Chicago 06/Gorge 06/Leeds 06/London 07/Lollapalooza 07/EV Chicago 08/EV Santa Barbara 08/Bonnaroo 08/EV @ McCartney NY 09/EV Atlanta 09/Spectrum 09 (4 shows)/Jazz Fest '10/Voices for Justice (EV) 10/Columbus 10/Noblesville 10/EV Sydney, Melbourne 11/EV Philadelphia, Detroit 11/Alpine weekend/Toronto 11 (2 shows)/Made in America 2012/Deluna Fest 2012/Missoula 2012/Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Dallas, OKC, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle 2013/Global Citizen/Florida 16/MSG 16/Wrigley 16
  • Options
    slcporchslcporch Posts: 212
    So sick of the whiners. I am so excited for the opportunity to see Eddie and Glen once again. And yes I have to get on a plane on a weekday. Viva Las Vegas!
  • Options
    jgrossmanjgrossman Posts: 103
    I feel the need to repeat myself.....WHAT?????? NO DENVER?????

:lol::lol: I just moved from CO, where I lived forever, to the South. Out of the PJ fryin' pan...
  • Options
    Entered the drawing for Tulsa. Hopefully I can get some tickets.

For those of you who have participated in the drawings before, do they usually yield good seats?
  • Options
    PJArtist wrote:
    What's the advantage of 10c tix if there is no seniority?

You still get better seats....
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:

Who cares?
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Just entered the drawing for Phoenix. My good friend lives there, and it would be a perfect opportunity to visit her, and also attend Eddie's concert. Fingers crossed!! :thumbup:
    "A beacon on dry land"
This discussion has been closed.