Options

Eddie Vedder Announces 2012 US Solo Tour

Comments

• Options
    Entered the lottery for Phoenix...can't wait!
    07-08-1998 Phoenix
    10-21-2000 Phoenix
    09-04-2011 East Troy 2
    11-04-2012 Phoenix (EV)
    07-19-2013 Wrigley Field
    11-19-2013 Phoenix
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,084
    Sweet! Ed solo show's are a treat. Have fun!! :)

Ps .. Ed, don't forget Canada ok? We haven't been Ukulele Songs experienced up here yet.

Rubysdad wrote:
    Members may enter for more than one show, however that member can only be selected for ONE show

Whoa! So to that 10club member traveling / trying for all 12 Ed 10club show's on this tour, he/she is only able to score 1 pair of 10club tickets to just 1 of those 12 show's? The other 11 will have to try their luck with Ticketmaster? Sweet zombie jebus!!! :shock:
  • Options
    Pearl JimPearl Jim Posts: 182
    In for Fort Lauderdale - Come On!!! I live here!!!!
    :ugeek: :mrgreen: :ugeek:

Plus, wouldn't have to fly for the first time since '08...
  • Options
    lastchild11lastchild11 Posts: 1,284
    just completed my drawing submission.
    Dallas TX 10/17/00
    Oklahoma City 4/3/03
    Dallas TX 6/9/03
    Memphis TN 6/20/09 (Eddie)
    Kansas City MO 4/3/10
    Little Rock AR 8/28/10 (Eddie, WM3 rally)
    St Louis MO 7/1/11 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/18/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/19/12 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/13
    Oklahoma City 11/16/13
    Tulsa OK 10/8/14
    St Louis MO 9/18/22
    Oklahoma City 9/20/22
    Ft Worth TX 9/13/23
    Ft Worth TX 9/15/23

• Options
    just realized that if i do go to Tulsa and Dallas, i will have seen Eddie more than pearl jam. :lol:

I could go to the entire tour and still not have that be the case for me. :lol:
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    I'd like to change my last name on my ten club membership before I sign up so it will match my current drivers license. Anyone know how to do that? :?:

Phone: 1.800.724.8038 This is a toll free call.

Email:
    General Inquiries, Address, Email and Name changes - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,059
    1 poster per show or will we get a tour poster or two? Thoughts? Part of me hopes the posters are lame just so I am not tempted to buy more EV merch!
  • Options
    I'd like to change my last name on my ten club membership before I sign up so it will match my current drivers license. Anyone know how to do that? :?:

Email:
    General Inquiries, Address, Email and Name changes - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->

Thank you!!!

Glen is the opener again!!! So Excited!!!
    ~I can't be free with what's locked inside of me~
  • Options

Email:

Thank you!!!

Glen is the opener again!!! So Excited!!!

No worries :D
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,084
    vant0037 wrote:
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Ed puts on one hell of a show. You folks will enjoy this...

I was just hoping for a Pearl Jam US tour announcement though. Oh well, I am sure it is still coming.

+1 for EV putting on a great show.

+1 for hoping for a PJ US tour announcement. Still a lot of open months in 2012 though...

+2 . Ed sure does put a great show. Was able to see him 6 times. Haven't seen him yet supporting his latest Ukulele Songs record. I hope so maybe next time.

+2 . Also hoping for a PJ US tour. It feels like late summer / early Fall, there will be a USA tour. :)
  • Options
    SxDx1982SxDx1982 Posts: 124
    Congrats US peeps! :thumbup:

I wish he would tour Europe (Finland)... Looks like I won't be going to PJ or Ed gigs this year either. :cry:
    I'm still out here waiting
    Watching reruns of my life
  • Options
    Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763
    I wonder if the big gap in time between Houston and Austin could open up the possiblity of an added show??Houston on Sunday and no show until Wednesday, but it's only a 3 hour drive away? Hmmm....
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • Options
    tylerjtylerj Indiana Posts: 289
    Any fan that is on the fence on whether or not they're going to try to get tickets, I totally recommend you that you go. EV always plays a great diversity of songs and almost always has good stories to tell.
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• Options
    mountainflowrmountainflowr Miami Posts: 20
    OH MY GOD! FLORIDA! FINALLY! :D YAY!
  • Options
    San Antone, Austin & Dallas! Finally some TX love! See you all there (hoping we can get tix.......)!
  • Options
    I guess it was too much to throw in a single North Carolina or Virginia date.

Oh well, more money for actual tangible items I guess. :)
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Houston... Jones Hall OMG!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    Flagg wrote:
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    So does putting in for additional shows just increase your chances of being picked at all or lessen the chance you will get picked for your #1 choice? Phoenix is my #1, but Vegas and Albq are both shows I'd like to see, too. If I get chosen for Vegas does that eliminate my chance for Phx?

I personally think it lessens the chance you will get your preferred show and may lessen the chance someone else gets theirs. If you get chosen for one of the shows you enter, you are eliminated from the others.

For example: I only really want Dallas, but will take San Antonio, Austin or Houston so I enter all four. I get chosen for San Antonio and now I have an expensive trip to make and maybe someone from San Antonio got shut out because of it.

Maybe I am just over-thinking it, which I tend to do to everything.

Did you enter all 4? It would only let me enter for 1 show! Did SA but tried to do Austin too and it won't let me!
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    congrats to those down South! Have a blast
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    well you cant win if you dont play. im all in for new mexico.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    "let me tell you something, if I had this guy's voice you could all kiss my ass"
    5/04/2010 / Scottrade Center
    5/03/2010 / Sprint Center
    7/03/2006 / Pepsi Center
    7/02/2006 / Pepsi Center
    9/15/2005 / Bell Center
    4/01/2003 / Pepsi Center
    6/23/1998 / Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
  • Options
    twosdaygrl wrote:
    Flagg wrote:
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    So does putting in for additional shows just increase your chances of being picked at all or lessen the chance you will get picked for your #1 choice? Phoenix is my #1, but Vegas and Albq are both shows I'd like to see, too. If I get chosen for Vegas does that eliminate my chance for Phx?

I personally think it lessens the chance you will get your preferred show and may lessen the chance someone else gets theirs. If you get chosen for one of the shows you enter, you are eliminated from the others.

For example: I only really want Dallas, but will take San Antonio, Austin or Houston so I enter all four. I get chosen for San Antonio and now I have an expensive trip to make and maybe someone from San Antonio got shut out because of it.

Did you enter all 4? It would only let me enter for 1 show! Did SA but tried to do Austin too and it won't let me!

Just printed out my San Antonio and Austin 'confirmation'. I too was back and forth on what shows to try for, we decided on the two closest to us, if we don't get picked for either we will be at a ticketmaster window bright and early on Feb 3rd. Good luck to all my fellow 10c fans in the south.
  • Options
    Vytis33Vytis33 Posts: 184
    They keep mentioning your card being authorized and possible canceling that charge later. I have a Paypal balance that will cover the tickets, any issues with just using that to pay? Or should I withdraw to my checking and then pay with my card on file? I can't imagine there being an issue, they have my money either way.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,614
    I did Austin and SA. I got both Nashville shows in '09 so I'm hoping my luck hasn't run out.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    going for Austin! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Ok...got it figured out. Here's hoping for SA, Austin and big D!!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Wow, four concerts in Florida. :shock:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    BoltOfLightnin'BoltOfLightnin' South Jersey Posts: 708
    I would love to go to FL in May for my birthday!
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    Austin all the way baby!!! San Antonio is a solid 2nd choice. Glad he's playing here and wish everyone luck getting the concert they want!
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    twosdaygrl wrote:
    Flagg wrote:
    NAUjackfan wrote:

Just Dallas. Not 100% sure I can make the others.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13