Comments

• RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,817
    like this 

Space party.
    Cheers brian & hedonist!
    Living The Dream!
  • RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,817
    edited July 13
    So some say  I  saturate the lounge car with hick music.  Ok ;)  Thats fine.
    Have a cold one on me and cheers cuz Im waiting on a friend.

Post edited by RYME on
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 21,634
    Fuckin' A!
    :lol:

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,776
    Listening to something different, here's my favorite Frenchman violinist Jean Luc Ponty in 1988 Santiago Chili.

Infinite Persuit

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g, I have an album of his that my sister swiped from the library in 1979 =)
    hedonist said:
    I can certainly understand the swiping of any of his albums. The question is was the swiped album a cassette, 8-track or vynil?😁

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p said:
    hedonist said:
    I can certainly understand the swiping of any of his albums. The question is was the swiped album a cassette, 8-track or vynil?😁

Peace
    Vinyl all the way!
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 31,413
    It will be WHEN???

“In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen

• ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh The CottagePosts: 845
    brianlux said:

Good to see you here, Conor!  I'm grateful for all who have kept the ride good here.  It's smooth sailing in the lounge car! 

A toast to you all with my mellow French Roast this morning.  Have a good, safe day, all!
    Hope you're keeping well Brian. Just checking this thread from Ireland with my first cup of green tea of the day. I'm very grateful to have the Ten Club to log onto each day and keep my mind occupied, even when the world outside has been going to shit. Hope everyone has a nice day!
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    edited July 17
    hedonist said:
    g under p said:
    hedonist said:

Peace
    Vinyl all the way!
    Absolutely, this coming from a old school scratch mixing dj vinyl ( I always had a hard time spelling that word) l is the ONLY way to go.

That said two more from Mr Ponty.....

2014 Mirage

1988 Cosmic Messenger

Conversations

Peace, stay safe everyone 

Post edited by g under p on

brianlux said:

Good to see you here, Conor!  I'm grateful for all who have kept the ride good here.  It's smooth sailing in the lounge car! 

A toast to you all with my mellow French Roast this morning.  Have a good, safe day, all!
    Hope you're keeping well Brian. Just checking this thread from Ireland with my first cup of green tea of the day. I'm very grateful to have the Ten Club to log onto each day and keep my mind occupied, even when the world outside has been going to shit. Hope everyone has a nice day!

Cheers to you as well, Conor.

Cheers to all this fair weather Friday!
    “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen

This goes out to a very special lady who is the heart and soul of our family. She's one very tough lady who has been battling cancer for two years now. I haven't seen her in a year next month but that will come to a close next month as I'll be with her for 3 weeks. 

So this one is for you, love you Mom.

For Mom

Buckethead
    Hard to find a good quality live version but the studio version gives up the essence of the song.

Peace

• WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now!Posts: 4,862
    edited July 20
    One of my big sister's favorite songs. Thanks to whatever forces that decided to release this into the universe today.

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 1,201
    The best backing band ever :)

I just love Paul.  He did a beautiful rendition of Homeward Bound with George Harrison years ago, if you can find it.

Love this guy too...and this beauty of a song.

• kce8kce8 Posts: 1,593
    Ahh...good times..

Hey there, hope everybody's doing fine! :hug:
    kce8 said:
    Ahh...good times..

Hey there, hope everybody's doing fine! :hug:

Doing well, kce, I hope you are as well.

Say, is it my eyes, or the bass player borderline blonde?  :smile: 
    -James Allen

Yo, kce!

Speaking of blondes, I give you the lovely Ms. Harry.

With many schools about to open I hope it all goes well. That said this from one of my favorite jazz bassist Stanley Clarke with an assist from George Duke.....

School Days

Peacr

Probably one of the best movie theme songs comes from Issac Hayes. I believe he won an Academy Award for this song.....

The Theme From SHAFT

Peace

• ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh The CottagePosts: 845
    brianlux said:

Cheers to you as well, Conor.

Cheers to all this fair weather Friday!
    A rainy Friday here in Ireland. But at least we're used to it! Some years we just don't have summer.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Oh yeah.