Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

The Train's Lounge Car

1214215216217218220»

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 32,760
    kce8 said:
    Uh Brian, hope it's safe here.. :fearful:   ;)
    How are you feeling lately? Hope you are ok again!

I just heard that song for the first time a few minutes ago and wtf I'm blown away

No worries, kce, the lounge car is bullet-proof, climate controlled, and air-cushioned.  It's always smooooth sailing in the lounge! :smiley:

I'm doing quite well today, thanks!  I hope you are as well!

“In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen

• static111static111 Posts: 1,883
    I’m finally done with my career in the defense construction industry.  I feel like the weight of 1000 ignorant morons has been lifted from my shoulders.   

Start a new full time quality inspection position for a big tech company tomorrow.  I get to ease into it with a couple of computer based training days that I can do from home.   

Got to appreciate the good things when they come along.

How about some Tom Petty to keep the good vibes going?

https://youtu.be/2SF1iLXSQto
    static111 said:
    I’m finally done with my career in the defense construction industry.  I feel like the weight of 1000 ignorant morons has been lifted from my shoulders.   

Start a new full time quality inspection position for a big tech company tomorrow.  I get to ease into it with a couple of computer based training days that I can do from home.   

Congratulations on the new position!  Adios 1,000 ignorant morons!
    Fine song off of a Wildflowers- a great album!

“In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen

• kce8kce8 Posts: 1,634
    static111 said:

Good luck for the new job! I hope it will fill you with joy and happiness.
    kce8 said:
    static111 said:

Good luck for the new job! I hope it will fill you with joy and happiness.
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:

Congratulations on the new position!  Adios 1,000 ignorant morons!
    Fine song off of a Wildflowers- a great album!

Thanks to you both!
    Another fun little Train video for your Friday.  Have a good weekend, riders!

-James Allen

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,294
    It may be a cover, but I'll take this train instead - even with Asian-subtitled Little Richard :lol:

Do YOU?

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon I'm from Winnipeg, you idiot! (Chris Jericho)Posts: 23,802
    happy Matt Good Monday. (listen to at least 1:35, if not the whole thing)

1993 - Gimli, MB (Sun/Mudfest)
    2003 - Fargo, ND
    2005 - Winnipeg, MB
    2011 - Minneapolis, MN (EV)
    2011 - Winnipeg, MB
    2014 - St. Paul, MN
    2020 - Ottawa, ON
    Started the new job today it is great so far.  Looks like I am gonna be working with good people and be treated fairly for once!
    static111 said:
    Started the new job today it is great so far.  Looks like I am gonna be working with good people and be treated fairly for once!

Way to go!  Congrats!
    -James Allen