The Train's Lounge Car

1210211212213214216»

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 21,365
    RYME, I am all for free thinkers. I’m also for common sense, and getting one’s point across without resorting to mockery or other childish methods. 

I’ve mentioned thanks to you and your wife for your parts, and you’re fortunate you didn’t possess symptoms. Still could be passed on though, no?

Anyway, I believe this is a place to chill. And chilling I am. 
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,727
    edited June 19
    There are many a changes coming to America fast and furious.  On that note the song......

Which Way To America 

Living Colour 2013

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

This has to be one of THE best live performance of this song by Rage Against The Machine and for a great cause as well.

Historic and controversial Rage Against The Machine live radio broadcast to fight homelessness and Simon Cowell filmed in its entirety by DC3 Music Group.

Killing In The Name

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

A simple song for the times we now live in.....

Light

Michael Kiwanuka 

Peace

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 31,095
    Time for a little humor to brighten one's day.  :smile:

"[This is] not science as we know it, but another kind.  I've been looking for a solution which goes back to Egypt, and to the whole universe.  I think musicians are on a superior level, but unlike scientists, they haven't been accepted for their abilities."
    -Sun Ra

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 21,365
    Speaking of humor, I had a laugh at a thread earlier and this song hit me, somewhat related.  Plus it's good cloudy Sunday morning music.

Get your day started off right with this, friends!  (So glad mys sister sent me this link!)

"[This is] not science as we know it, but another kind.  I've been looking for a solution which goes back to Egypt, and to the whole universe.  I think musicians are on a superior level, but unlike scientists, they haven't been accepted for their abilities."
    -Sun Ra

edited June 27
    brianlux said:
    Get your day started off right with this, friends!  (So glad mys sister sent me this link!)

Nice one Brian, that was way cool. I can see myself the rest of the day singing.......

La, la, la La Banba......

Just passed it on to a friend.

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on

• MF117973MF117973 New York, NYPosts: 962
    brianlux said:

That was amazing. Seeing all those people around the world play together brought me happy tears. Plus, a catchy tune. 
    I'm really starting like this new album Gigaton, it's pretty good. Anyway, I saw the ocean for the first time during the day since March 10th my birthday. Even though I live 5 miles from the ocean, one of my favorite PJ songs comes to mind.....

Amongst The Waves
    live in Austin, TX

Peace

edited July 1
    For those of you who miss the 90s alt-rock vocal hook - enjoy!! Our guy Ed makes an appearance about halfway through. 

Post edited by MF117973 on
    I'm feeling an awful lot like this guy tonight:

-Sun Ra

• RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,772
    edited July 2

It's Miller Time!! And time to chill and professionally diagnose by an excellent British vocal coach, Rebecca the
    (inside baseball) on what is so great about Eddie's God given talent.
    She just recently discovered what we have known for many years.
    Post edited by RYME on
    ^^^^That was really cool to hear a vocal coach breakdown EV style of singing. I haven't seen EV that far back in quite some time and I must say like the coach he's very handsome. Btw, I don't have any crush on the guy he was quite handsome, today he's just grey handsome.😎

That said Happy Fourth of July everyone. The weather here in Palm Beach is nice for this time of the year its usually unbearably hot....

Sun Is Shining.....Bob Marley

Hard to find a live video version of this son

Sun Is Shining....Ziggy Marley

Peace

RYME said:

It's Miller Time!! And time to chill and professionally diagnose by an excellent British vocal coach, Rebecca the
    That was great. Rebecca seemed a bit flustered at the end. I think she needed a cold shower  ;)
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere.Posts: 4,146
    Had to be shared. Have a lovely weekend.  :)

Falling down,...not staying down
    MF117973 said:
    RYME said:

That was great. Rebecca seemed a bit flustered at the end. I think she needed a cold shower  ;)
    Yup take a cold shower and have a cold one!!.  Whats become apparent to me is,
    What we take for granted, maybe not that, What we think of as is old hats, or par for Eddie's course, whatever,,,,,There are many Musical connoisseurs who have never heard PJ, mabyr Heard of but never heard them play.
    Um yeah,, B) Ed & PJ are really good!!

Here is  another one where she breaks down Colter Wall a new favorite artist of mine.

The Devil Wears a suit and tie.
    This is good shit!!