Options

The Train's Lounge Car

Comments

• Options
    pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    hedonist said:

And here's one! Maybe, just maybe :whistle:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P16qcwWMkMc

I like the version with him and First Aid Kit too. :)

https://youtu.be/gy2-vhnV-64
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,947
    I'm sometimes reminded that things could be a lot worse. Have a good week, everybody!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    hedonist said:

Long time no see, cate! Hope you're well :)

hey!

im in the middle of assignments and trying to play catch up with school due to missing the first 2 weeks cause I was tripping, but generally speaking im well. :)

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Indeed! Cheers, Cate.

Cheers all!

P.S. Happy day here... rain!!

hey brian! its trying to rain here atm, but Mother is failing. apparently Sydney hasn't had rain for 3 weeks or something... last time I was 'rained' on it was snow and I was in Chicago. I need more snow. :)

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options

brianlux said:

Indeed! Cheers, Cate.

Cheers all!

hey brian! its trying to rain here atm, but Mother is failing. apparently Sydney hasn't had rain for 3 weeks or something... last time I was 'rained' on it was snow and I was in Chicago. I need more snow. :)

Hey Cate! I'll do a rain dance for Sydney.

It's been raining here more than it has the last several years. Feeling very grateful for that!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Indeed! Cheers, Cate.

Cheers all!

It's been raining here more than it has the last several years. Feeling very grateful for that!
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Indeed! Cheers, Cate.

Cheers all!

no don't do a rain dance.. its been hot here and youll only make it more humid. humidity fries my brain.

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Indeed! Cheers, Cate.

Cheers all!

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Indeed! Cheers, Cate.

Cheers all!

no don't do a rain dance.. its been hot here and youll only make it more humid. humidity fries my brain.

Oh, we don't want that! Tell you what, I go outside and dance in the rain just 'cause I can!

• Options
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Indeed! Cheers, Cate.

Cheers all!

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Indeed! Cheers, Cate.

Cheers all!

Oh, we don't want that! Tell you what, I go outside and dance in the rain just 'cause I can!
    perfecto! :)

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,489
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    We just need a nap in the livestock car, and you'll never hear from us again.

https://youtu.be/pzzFB41svPU?t=
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    Malroth said:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    We just need a nap in the livestock car, and you'll never hear from us again.

https://youtu.be/pzzFB41svPU?t=

"Livestock Car". I love it! :plus_one:

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Is it wrong that upon the mention of livestock and cars, I'm now craving a steak (medium rare, please and thank you) and a certain '67 muscle machine?
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Is it wrong that upon the mention of livestock and cars, I'm now craving a steak (medium rare, please and thank you) and a certain '67 muscle machine?

That's the cool thing about the Lounge, Hedo- no bar fights. it's vegan/carnivore friendly, muscle car/Prius friendly! :smiley:

Cheers, good people!

• Options
    Barbeque rib eye (medium rare), home cut & grilled potato wedges, jalapeño poppers, spinach salad, and two craft beers (soon to be three... and no more).

Toss in a few posts taking aim at Trump and some Boston on my Bose headphones.

Pretty damn good life, man.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Computers are amazing.
    I can't believe that I have this record.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JmGh_bjZJE
  • Options

Barbeque rib eye (medium rare), home cut & grilled potato wedges, jalapeño poppers, spinach salad, and two craft beers (soon to be three... and no more).

Couldn't agree more, my friend.

Sitting here, pondering bed, smiling. Happy and thankful for this moment - all of them (screw the non-precious ones).

But really, to just live it is one thing.

To appreciate it? Adds a few layers of honey.
  • Options
    In the midst of my pining, I forgot to say that meal sounds KICKASS.
  • Options

Computers are amazing.
    I can't believe that I have this record.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JmGh_bjZJE

The one and only Lester "Prez" Young. Nice!

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Always a ribeye!!!

Scratch that, I like flat irons too
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Couldn't agree more, my friend.

Sitting here, pondering bed, smiling. Happy and thankful for this moment - all of them (screw the non-precious ones).

But really, to just live it is one thing.

To appreciate it? Adds a few layers of honey.
    It's a gift. We seem to spend so much time trying to figure out why we are here and what our purpose is when really... we should be enjoying the fact that we've been gifted.

If science had taken a few different turns back in the day... there'd be different entities sprawled about this planet as the gifted ones. Things aligned nicely for us: even on the smaller scale leading to the point of conception (the rival sperm cell and no 30 bills or Hedo).
  • Options
    I so love these two. Awesome yinging and yanging:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzbweFqTc9w
  • Options
    And this world would be poorer without a solid dose of Thirty!
  • Options
    And now Ray's Hit the Road, and that's a fact Jack! - with Wynton wine, Willie, and the lovely Norah Jones.

HEAVEN.
  • Options
    Guess if we're talking trains, take the A one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEh6rYGJSAU
  • Options
    Bump!

Just had to say that the over and out thread went out with a hilarious bang.

Well done =)
  • Options
    Ahhhh, Pablo. He makes everything better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyw4PLhQBIo
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    Hey guys, long time no see! Just sent my daughter and hubs out for a dad/daughter date night. Me and my son ended up with ice cream for dinner - it happens sometimes! Cheers, all!
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    riotgrl said:

Hey guys, long time no see! Just sent my daughter and hubs out for a dad/daughter date night. Me and my son ended up with ice cream for dinner - it happens sometimes! Cheers, all!

Good happenings!
  • Options
    riotgrl said:

Both scenarios, nice for each of you I'm sure.

Cheers back! Come around more often.
  • Options
    Big fish eat the little ones - but still, the best you can is good enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq_7TJ0298Q
  • Options
    Been listening to a lot of these guys lately:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phvKAm_v5og