• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Same thought (known) ;)
    Yeah!
    (please crank up accordingly)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYh1lRR1m6Y
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,604
    hedonist said:

Fine, I have no fucking idea what Keith says at the beginning of this but such an unexpected cover!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgJ4I_kYx0E

I'm pretty sure what Keith is saying is, "Eh som'body mee un eh th' lie en not may unn ret or. Yer raut 'n jest saying utt."

Just gotta know know a leetle Englseesh, yeh know?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Congrats RR, Florida shows, hell yeah!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Thanks dude.Its like hitting musical pay dirt.Question? Will I go to all shows?TBD looks like 3 will be solid.I also have a big festival"Welcome to Rockville" that month,very busy.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,173
    rr165892 said:

Thanks dude.Its like hitting musical pay dirt.Question? Will I go to all shows?TBD looks like 3 will be solid.I also have a big festival"Welcome to Rockville" that month,very busy.

I just saw that newd in the Sentinal I couldn't believe what I was reading. Ive been here in South Florida since 2006 and it's the first time that I know of them coming down here. Im in for the shows in Sunrise and Miami for the other two I have to check which venues they'll play. Now that I think about it that doesnt matter one bit. I drove to Tampa for Rush with no sleep. This is going to be good real good.

I wanted to see Iron Maiden next month but those ticket prices were through the roof.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

G, I'm going to those shows and Maiden.Hit me up,I'll buy you a tasty beverage.
    Fuckin motherfucker of a guitar player

Two of my favorites :) Plus Myles.

Wish the sound were better (it IS kind of a shame), but you get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7BcCTtgOFU
    Fuckin A Hedo!!!! Thx for this.
    Myles is a beast,So Underated.Axl should be holding his bags.Lumpy fucker.GNR tour will be a joke.Slash solo with Myles is soooooooooooooo much better.
    Saul Hudson with Rick is just delish.I bet Muskydan-o was at this hometown show.
    Is Myles wearing a Joan Jett shirt?
    rr, I love how you get it :hug:
    I'm Dialed in Hedo. :))
    Hedo,I will see your Slash and raise you a classic.In celebration of me getting 4 shows in the sunshine state.Here is the fellas from 92 in Miami my favorite PJ song.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=5ceZ4JFl7Mk
    edited January 2016
    Oh I love that, rr.

Catching this at the moment. One of my favorite soundtracks ever...has nothing to do with religion actually, just grooving to it. Though much wisdom in its lyrics.

*edit - argh, posted the wrong clip :angry:

From Jesus Christ Superstar. I grew up on that. My sister was lucky enough to see it live with my dad and gave me the double-disc set and a "boom box" (ha) as a housewarming gift when first moved in here.
    Post edited by hedonist on
  • muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    rr165892 said:

Fuckin A Hedo!!!! Thx for this.
    Myles is a beast,So Underated.Axl should be holding his bags.Lumpy fucker.GNR tour will be a joke.Slash solo with Myles is soooooooooooooo much better.
    Saul Hudson with Rick is just delish.I bet Muskydan-o was at this hometown show.

Funny you should ask rr. I was not at that show but the funny thing is I am real good friends w/ Ricks Son Miles, who is a incredible musician himself who plays all over the country, anyhow he always gives me heads up real cool shit like this happening in the city. Well he missed this one and got an earful from me the next day when I found out. I cannot tell you how cool of a guy Rick Nielsen is, and every rock star from my era always seem to give Cheap Trix it's proper respect ...one of the coolest events in my life was golfing w/ Rick, miles, and my Dad at a father/son golf outing in college.
    I believe rr has a Rick tie too, musky. I just love the guy.
    You guys both got me smiling tonight.cheers
    Cheers back, my friend!

Home, warm, great music, great bud, happy hubby.

Must appreciate these precious moments.
    hedonist said:

Cheers back, my friend!

Home, warm, great music, great bud, happy hubby.

Must appreciate these precious moments.

Those are perfect nights Hedo, minus the buds for me unfortunately. Keep up your most excellent posts of choice music clips. If I had a computer that worked I would share my most favorite Janes Addiction and Alice and Chaines Clips...and perhaps some James Brown
    Thank you, sir!

Got some Wynton and Slowhand going here now (their version of Layla canNOT be beat) but did see a post earlier referring to Cantrell being in the ER?

Hope all are keeping safe this beautiful evening, blessings recognized :)
    hedonist said:

Thank you, sir!

Got some Wynton and Slowhand going here now (their version of Layla canNOT be beat) but did see a post earlier referring to Cantrell being in the ER?

Hope all are keeping safe this beautiful evening, blessings recognized :)

I sure did not....FUCK!!! It's been a horrible start of the year losing Rock legends. Hope we don't lose that guy
    It was minor procedure,he is fine.Relax.
    It's hard to go on a camping PJ tour when you have a baby :anguished:
    But it isn't impossible!! :smiley::lol:
    Looks like we are loading the camper and hitting the road for Greenville and maybe Columbia! With camping and hiking in the Blue Ridge mtns of course!
    Excellent choice G.I think Greenville will be a special show.
    rr165892 said:

Excellent choice G.I think Greenville will be a special show.

It certainly has that potential! Then again, I haven't been to any that weren't special, each for their own reason.
    Good luck today Mr. R!!
    I'm in for Greenville and Columbia.
    I'm solid.I won Miami and Ft,Lauderdale.How did you do ?
    Omg,look at the collage of who's on line avatars on left side of page.Fucking huge!