Options

The Train's Lounge Car

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,943
    hedonist wrote:
    I caught the man's cold overnight, but despite that, my sister, mom and I had one of those cleansing, healing times yesterday - let it all out.

Burdens lifted, mostly gone.

Feels so NICE.

Tomorrow afternoon, we're going in to apply for our marriage license (and bless my mom, she was cool with our eventual ceremony being just him and me - "as long as you're happy, that's all that matters"). She fuckin rocks.

Gonna do some kind of twist on the toddy and head to the couch.

cheers?

That's right, blame it on the man. :lol:

But seriously, congratulations on burdens lifted AND marriage plans! Excellent! :D

If you come up with a toddy recipe that works better than mine, please pass it along. I'm still feeling like crap today. :(
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    brianlux wrote:
    hedonist wrote:
    I caught the man's cold overnight, but despite that, my sister, mom and I had one of those cleansing, healing times yesterday - let it all out.

Feels so NICE.

Tomorrow afternoon, we're going in to apply for our marriage license (and bless my mom, she was cool with our eventual ceremony being just him and me - "as long as you're happy, that's all that matters"). She fuckin rocks.

cheers?

But seriously, congratulations on burdens lifted AND marriage plans! Excellent! :D

If you come up with a toddy recipe that works better than mine, please pass it along. I'm still feeling like crap today. :(
    Thanks...and try hot chamomile tea with rock candy and brandy? (hey, it rhymes :D ) I'm about to fix that up now, with a muscle relaxer and mucinex chaser. mmmm!
  • Options
    hedonist wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    hedonist wrote:

Feels so NICE.

cheers?

Thanks...and try hot chamomile tea with rock candy and brandy? (hey, it rhymes :D ) I'm about to fix that up now, with a muscle relaxer and mucinex chaser. mmmm!

Is that legal? :shock:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    brianlux wrote:
    Is that legal? :shock:
    I'm a bit lost on your question...so I'll say, yes. I think so...and if not? I don't care!
  • Options
    Yeah, it's a little early out here on the west coast but, what the heck, I'm ready. Anybody else?

Cheers!

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,347
    brianlux wrote:
    Yeah, it's a little early out here on the west coast but, what the heck, I'm ready. Anybody else?

Cheers!
    if you would have asked me about 7 years ago, but some one has to pilot this train.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

Cheers!
    if you would have asked me about 7 years ago, but some one has to pilot this train.

Oh so true. But when until you get ready for a break, here's a good one for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCPRsxvCoHU

• Options
    Ticket in hand and ready to board!

It's been a draining week; can't wait to get home and decompress in my favorite way(s).
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    Cheers, friends! On an unrelated note...the guy currently here working on my heating/AC unit is a huge PJ fan :D We had a nice conversation about favorite songs and how disappointed he was that he couldn't go see EV on this solo tour!
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    Hot shower and warm port. Be back
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

Cheers!
    I'll co-pilot :) Sticking with a chai latte. I love those things too much
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    chai latte — spiked?
  • Options
    chai latte — spiked?
    spiked with skim milk :P

• Options
    Next four days off! And then my favorite time/holiday of the year.

Life is good, and I am grateful.

Cheers, all :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhKq9JvssB8
  • Options
    Too drunk

Too early :lol:
  • Options
    I'm running for refuge. The lounge car looks like a great place to hide out. I just checked out of "church is evil" or whatever that post is. Bad things going on there. I dropped my own and then ran. Don't think I'll go back and I'm dropping in to spread the word of caution. Now, lets see, upon the sun setting, (I've been putting a rock trim on the border of my living roof to hold soil in) I popped a cold one. I'd tell you what kind but mega brews aren't something a person really wants to brag about. Now indoors, now a warm port.
    Anyone here want to throw out a few good cabs to be on the watchout for?
  • Options
    I think I'm gonna have some hot apple cider. If I have any alcohol I am gonna do a face plant right onto this computer :oops: :yawn:

• Options
    I think I'm gonna have some hot apple cider. If I have any alcohol I am gonna do a face plant right onto this computer :oops: :yawn:

:fp:

Just have the alcohol :fp:
  • Options

:nono:

and neither should you. at least not until next year :mrgreen: :wave:

• Options

I'm drinking with my parents... (Legal in this state)
  • Options

I'm drinking with my parents... (Legal in this state)
    You...are a party animal :lol:
    Hi Mr. & Mrs. peacefrompaul! :wave:

• Options

Not drinking with my parents :lol:

Holy shit... last time I did that was in Germany... I outdrank my dad and he got pissed.
  • Options

Holy shit... last time I did that was in Germany... I outdrank my dad and he got pissed.

well then...you sir...are breaking the law :nono:
    shame on you!

• Options

shame on you!

Well fuck me... I've never done that before. :lol:
  • Options

shame on you!

Well fuck me... I've never done that before. :lol:
    :fp: now is not the time to start! :nono: It's apple juice for you here on in :D

• Options
    :fp: now is not the time to start! :nono: It's apple juice for you here on in :D

Mmm apple pie
  • Options

Mmm apple pie
    :roll: oh boy...someone has the munchies :lol:

• Options

Mmm apple pie

No, apple pie the drink
  • Options

Mmm apple pie

No, apple pie the drink
    ohhhhh...now this sounds interesting :corn:

• Options
    ohhhhh...now this sounds interesting :corn: