Options

Don't trade with Sawyer!!

snow_board_ridersnow_board_rider Posts: 943
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
I have been ripped off by him on a poster trade. I sent my PJ20 Hampton over 2 months ago and have got nothing but excuses. He says he's legit but 2 months of excuses is to much. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. I'll change this post if he sends my poster but all beware.
Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    I'm sorry Matt, he isnt somebody I have dealt with but I haven't heard good from him.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    I'm sorry Matt, he isnt somebody I have dealt with but I haven't heard good from him.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    i disagree i had a fine time purchasing a poster from him
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    I have been ripped off by him on a poster trade. I sent my PJ20 Hampton over 2 months ago and have got nothing but excuses. He says he's legit but 2 months of excuses is to much. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. I'll change this post if he sends my poster but all beware.

That really sucks.. Hope it all gets worked out for you.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    I know that Sawyer has lots of critics around these parts but this is honestly the first time that I have heard of someone having a bad experience trading with him or buying from him.

Hopefully this will all get worked out for you.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :o
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    sorry to hear that. good luck getting your trade.
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Wilds wrote:
    +1
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    Wilds wrote:
    +1

+1 :|
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    :roll:... 2 months is 2 long. Hope you get it worked out man, I like that poster.
  • Options
    I purchased a hoodie from him without issue.

But 2 months? That sucks. Does he say it was sent and possibly lost in the mail system?
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    we have a good people to trade with thread, i think we need a bad people to trade with thread. with the same type of deal. any sour trades gets your name on the board. and multiple sour trades gets you highlighted
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    just in defense......the print to trade had slight water damage and I did not feel good about it. admittedly it took way too long. however, op's original poster and a va beach klausen has been sent for the inconvenience free of charge......not my finest trading hour but trying to make right on it.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,049
    Sawyer wrote:
    just in defense......the print to trade had slight water damage and I did not feel good about it. admittedly it took way too long. however, op's original poster and a va beach klausen has been sent for the inconvenience free of charge......not my finest trading hour but trying to make right on it.

very admirable to come clean publicly. I was expecting a different response from you such as "start your own band..." or something like that. Hopefully both traders involved become satisfied here.
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    Personally , I think this is a horrible post. You guys should handle your personal business in private.

I hope this doesn't lead to more similar post....and a bunch of drama on the board.
  • Options
    thefixer9 wrote:

good English
  • Options
    Tboz51Tboz51 Posts: 2,808
    Sawyer wrote:
    As polarizing and agitating as Sawyer can be you have to admit he has taken responsibility for this situation.

I'm impressed and I hope this thread ends with a positive note from the OP.

This is easily a thread to be respected.
    "Honesty will always be construed as negative to a dumbass"
    :-)
  • Options
    Tboz51 wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:
    As polarizing and agitating as Sawyer can be you have to admit he has taken responsibility for this situation.

I'm impressed and I hope this thread ends with a positive note from the OP.

This is easily a thread to be respected.
    yea, i know a lot of people here dont like threads calling out people....not sure whhy because that is really the only way we can get feedback about traders here, so it in a sad way is kind of ness. but saywer does look like he is making right, and in the end that is all that matters. hopefully this thread will die sooner or later so both the OP and saywer can get on with thier lives and trade here!
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,074
    Sawyer wrote:
    Very admirable. Well done.
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    I hope he is being honest but after 2 months I without a poster. There is no water damage, Hampton used too much ink . I'm sure you are honest but the only way after more than 2 months I felt that public shaming was my only solution. You could have sent my poster back in October if you were unhappy. Instead I think you got one from the 10c and didn't want to uphold your end of the deal. eBay and PayPal for me from now on. Ill update the post if I get my end of the deal. I will post our emails when home and you can see who traded in good faith. This is your first mention of damage to the print I sent you. Prove me wrong please.
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    What's the tracking # if you sent my poster back? Why are you not on the trusted trader list? I hope I'm wrong but you go days before responding to me. Merry Chrismas
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I understand you're peeved...
    Now that you've brought this trade to light...
    You should try to figure it out between yourselves. If you can't, do what you want. Until then you don't need to post any emails here. Especially when he is offering you what appears to be an olive branch. I hope this all gets worked out. Let us know what happens. Good luck! :D
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    What's the tracking # if you sent my poster back? Why are you not on the trusted trader list? I hope I'm wrong but you go days before responding to me. Merry Chrismas

There are good traders not on that list.
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

good English

Sorry teacher, I forgot this was a Pearl Jam forum.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

good English

Sorry teacher, I forgot this was a Pearl Jam forum.

Yeah seriously. Fucking grammar Police.
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    I hope he is being honest but after 2 months I without a poster. There is no water damage, Hampton used too much ink . I'm sure you are honest but the only way after more than 2 months I felt that public shaming was my only solution. You could have sent my poster back in October if you were unhappy. Instead I think you got one from the 10c and didn't want to uphold your end of the deal. eBay and PayPal for me from now on. Ill update the post if I get my end of the deal. I will post our emails when home and you can see who traded in good faith. This is your first mention of damage to the print I sent you. Prove me wrong please.

just an fyi: my print was damaged not yours...check your pm....its in there....thanks......and sorry for the delay.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    of all the poeple, in all the places, to screw up a trade, you had to walk into mine. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    Take this Drama somewhere else! Your going to ruin things for everyone else..... You made your point now move on and settle this in private.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,171
    tonifig8 wrote:
    Take this Drama somewhere else! Your going to ruin things for everyone else..... You made your point now move on and settle this in private.

If this site was good at what it's supposed to do (selling tickets and informing us before others ie news etc) then there would be no place for this

This is all we got man, childish drama ;)

This place is going straight into the toilet
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    Sawyer wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

just an fyi: my print was damaged not yours...check your pm....its in there....thanks......and sorry for the delay.

Settled. Respect for openly coming clean however long it took.
This discussion has been closed.