Options

Print of PJ20 billboard!

Comments

• Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    I don't think it really matters what number you have or if it is AP or S/N in this case. I wouldn't pay any extra for an AP just because it is out of 50. These were all printed at the same time out of 255 so any number out of that is of equal value.

Also, I think people that think they have more value in a product because of a low number are really silly. You could have number 83 but that one could have been printed first, maybe it was printed just after the ink was replaced, or maybe it was printed last. Noone will ever know. Same thing with numbered vinyl. Who cares if you have 1 or 1901? It doesn't change the value unless someone is crazy enough to pay extra for a 'low number'.

However, if you have a variant s/n edition, that is a different story.
  • Options
    This print looks amazing in person. It also smells awesome too...fresh ink :)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,825
    mr_canada wrote:

Already landed in Canada? Last update on USPS's site on my tube is .. Processed Through Sort Facility, December 19, 2011, 1:53 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS). Ordered through Munk One.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    mr_canada wrote:

Already landed in Canada? Last update on USPS's site on my tube is .. Processed Through Sort Facility, December 19, 2011, 1:53 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS). Ordered through Munk One.

I had it delivered to Michigan to speed it up and save on shipping.
  • Options
    AC41750AC41750 Posts: 305
    Christmas has come early! My print just arrived in California.

44/50 Order number 154.
    09/12/92 11/05/93 09/13/95 07/11/98 07/13/98 10/30/99 10/22/00 10/25/00 10/28/00 10/30/00 06/01/03 06/03/03 07/06/06 07/09/06 07/10/06 07/15/06 07/16/06 08/24/09 10/06/09 10/07/09 09/03/11 09/04/11
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    AC41750 wrote:

44/50 Order number 154.
    Dude, that's an AP!!!! Congrats! :D
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    AC41750 wrote:

44/50 Order number 154.

Looks like maybe the artists are being generous and fulfilling some of the oversold orders with their stock of AP prints. A very nice gesture for the Christmas season! Enjoy the poster!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    regalturbo wrote:
    Anyone else still waiting for their maxx242 print? I've been clicking the USPS tracking link and it's said "Riverside, CA" for a week now. Should I be worried? I live in Denver, CO.

Got a little too impatient. Wife just informed me that mine has arrived! Can't wait to get home!
  • Options
    mr_canada wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    mr_canada wrote:

I had it delivered to Michigan to speed it up and save on shipping.

Gotcha.
  • Options
    Well, this won't come as a surprise to some since people have allready received some of the A/p's but I took the time after the sale to ask MunkOne if he had any plans on putting any of the A/p's up for sale? I recently received a response saying basically that he appreciated the interest but that the print was completely sold out and would not be restocked. In addition, he had no plans on releasing any additional A/p's. So it would seem to me that whatever is out there is it. By him saying it won't be restocked, I can only assume he was referring to a 2nd printing so it would seem that's not going to happen not that I ever thought they would. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know.
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    regalturbo wrote:
    Anyone else still waiting for their maxx242 print? I've been clicking the USPS tracking link and it's said "Riverside, CA" for a week now. Should I be worried? I live in Denver, CO.

Still waiting, but I think it can't be tracked outside US...

Same here!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    regalturbo wrote:

Still waiting, but I think it can't be tracked outside US...

Same here!

It can be tracked outside the USA. Here in Canada I'm using http://www.canadpost.ca & it's trackable (using USPS tracking number Munk One sent out to us).
  • Options
    Got mine put up on the wall today! So excited :D

479267422.jpg
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Got mine put up on the wall today! So excited :D

479267422.jpg

Sweet man!! :D

How much were they selling the 10club print on the right?
    Gotta find me one of those.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Got it off of evil bay for $200, some Alpine employees must have grabbed them after the show and put them up there for sale.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    So it looks like a couple people got AP prints so far. Were those only from maxx242? He must have done that for those that just missed the first 200?
  • Options
    mr_canada wrote:
    So it looks like a couple people got AP prints so far. Were those only from maxx242? He must have done that for those that just missed the first 200?

Must of been. Munk One didn't have any problems with the 100 he sold.
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Got it off of evil bay for $200, some Alpine employees must have grabbed them after the show and put them up there for sale.

I need to find me one of those in '12. Love the design.
  • Options
    Really hope to get my print within the next days! Would be great to have it framed and on the wall within the next week!
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    According to the USPS tracking service the poster was delivered today in the morning and should be in front of my door! I really hope its still there when i come home in the evening! :!: :!: :!:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    According to the USPS tracking service the poster was delivered today in the morning and should be in front of my door! I really hope its still there when i come home in the evening! :!: :!: :!:

And here we go...in golden letters... AP # 42/50!!! :D:D:D
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

WOW!!! I'm so jealous of all the people with the AP even though I shouldn't care :lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations!
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Sweet score man! :)

Mail service was closed today here. My print's USPS tracking with Munk One hasn't been changed since .. Processed Through Sort Facility, December 19, 2011, 1:53 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS). :|
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Mail service was closed today here. My print's USPS tracking with Munk One hasn't been changed since .. Processed Through Sort Facility, December 19, 2011, 1:53 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS). :|
    Those tracking things don't work perfectly. Same thing happened with something I sent someone here.. sent two packages at the same time, one arrived, one still had the "processed through sort facility" message. I was getting nervous but then all of a sudden it arrived! :D
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    Finally opened this bad boy up on Christmas. I got lucky # 91. I know these #'s don't mean a whole lot in the grand scheme of things...However...I love that I got a "PJ20" poster with "the year it all started" on it.
    Couldn't have scored that # on an AP! ;)
    Opened my Soto "Blooming" on Christmas too.
    Amazing day of art unveiling in my house! :mrgreen:
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    Just opened 97 AND 104!!!!!!
    Don't worry the second one is going to great friend of mine and this board!!!
    Helps to have a really fast internet connection.
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    DK23 wrote:
    Order 51, print 12/200... 8 away from 20, that would have been sweet. This is probably my holy grail, already took to have framed

Nice job! That is the lowest number reported so far I think.

I received #11/200 last week.

I was initially a cancellation. I was trying to order this on my cell phone since I was away from my desk and accidentally hit "Add to Cart" twice. This led to me having 2 prints in my order, which was almost immediately cancelled.

After sending an email to Munk One apologizing for my error I was informed a week later that they had a print available for me. I paid right away and was impressed to see that I received such a low number.

Good job to those who received the AP's. That's just unreal -- enjoy!
  • Options
    mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    mine arrived today in kitchener, ontario canada

#108/200 and let me just say it is awesome in person! cant wait to get this bad boy up on my wall where it belongs

jeremy
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • Options
    Took mine (#168) to the framers today!!!
    Can't wait to get it home!
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Those tracking things don't work perfectly. Same thing happened with something I sent someone here.. sent two packages at the same time, one arrived, one still had the "processed through sort facility" message. I was getting nervous but then all of a sudden it arrived! :D

The majority of the time they are always updated & I've bought so many goodies with stores using USPS. Been a while since something like this happen. I'm just thinking maybe it's the holiday's cause it's still hasn't moved.