demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,825
    Thy print has arrived!!! :)

WWWZ1.jpg
  • Options
    mr_canadamr_canada Posts: 555
    demetrios wrote:

WWWZ1.jpg

Glad it finally got to you. I'm a big fan of this poster.
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    demetrios wrote:

WWWZ1.jpg
    And breath.... :lol:
    What # did ya end up scoring?
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    AC41750AC41750 Posts: 305
    My print is at the framers until the 18th, can't wait to get it back and hang it up!
    09/12/92 11/05/93 09/13/95 07/11/98 07/13/98 10/30/99 10/22/00 10/25/00 10/28/00 10/30/00 06/01/03 06/03/03 07/06/06 07/09/06 07/10/06 07/15/06 07/16/06 08/24/09 10/06/09 10/07/09 09/03/11 09/04/11
  • Options
    AC41750 wrote:
    My print is at the framers until the 18th, can't wait to get it back and hang it up!

Post pics when you get it back!
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    daviecoopdaviecoop Posts: 198
    Anyone outside the US been hit with customs charges on this?
    Just got a letter from parcelforce, £35 vat and handling charges.
    Have bought several posters from 10c in the last year and haven't been charged once.
    Sure it will be worth it though.
  • Options
    daviecoop wrote:
    Have bought several posters from 10c in the last year and haven't been charged once.

Nope. Weird thing was on the package the custom form read Insured Amount $90.00, SDR Value $58.64 and on the bottom it said Postage and Fees $25.35. But the card I received at the door said nothing on the back to pay. Went to pick it up @ my local post office. All I did was sign for it. That's it.
  • Options
    daviecoop wrote:

No i didnt for the poster - i did those for the PJ20 Vinyl - it cost roughly half the cost of the album.... i was half evepecting to be caugh with this ...

It had GIFT and 20 dollar value on the packaging so maybe that got it through.....

looks unreal thought.... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    daviecoop wrote:

I think it all depends on which local carrier is being used.
    I have almost always been charged for Items delivered by DHL.
    All other is just a matter of bad luck I think, random parcels getting checked...
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    #126 arrived yesterday arvo... so pretty! Now I just have to wait for my framers to get back from holiday
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    PJLuisPJLuis Posts: 385
    A poster arrived to my parents house yersteday. I think it is the PJ20 billboard.

Im heading there tonight! 8-)
  • Options
    any thoughts on where the value of these will go? I was lucky enough to get one but my brother didn't. We've been debating if he should drop the roughly $500 on ebay now or wait it out.....

what do you guys think?
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    any thoughts on where the value of these will go? I was lucky enough to get one but my brother didn't. We've been debating if he should drop the roughly $500 on ebay now or wait it out.....

what do you guys think?
    This print won't be around soon. With the limited run and the fact that 90% are at there last resting spot i'd do it. Mine will be framed and put right next to my signed Klausen from night 2. Good luck and i hope u get this amazing print.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    After some weeks it finally arrived to Mexico City. I got AP 34/50 from Maxx242
  • Options
    daviecoopdaviecoop Posts: 198
    demetrios wrote:
    daviecoop wrote:

Nope. Weird thing was on the package the custom form read Insured Amount $90.00, SDR Value $58.64 and on the bottom it said Postage and Fees $25.35. But the card I received at the door said nothing on the back to pay. Went to pick it up @ my local post office. All I did was sign for it. That's it.
    Finally arrived, 177/200 from Munkone. Got really excited when I looked at the shipping label as it said that there were two posters in the package giving it an import value of $180!! There was only one though.
    Guess that's why I got hit so hard on import duties.
  • Options
    daviecoop wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    daviecoop wrote:

Finally arrived, 177/200 from Munkone. Got really excited when I looked at the shipping label as it said that there were two posters in the package giving it an import value of $180!! There was only one though.
    Guess that's why I got hit so hard on import duties.

D'oh! Sometimes they do & sometimes they don't many poster artists would put the original cost of the print on the outside of the customs form. Know a few that just put $20 dollars as the value of the print even if the print is over a hundred bucks. And thankfully many check mark gift instead of merchandise so we won't have to be charged for duty/custom fees.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    D'oh! Sometimes they do & sometimes they don't many poster artists would put the original cost of the print on the outside of the customs form. Know a few that just put $20 dollars as the value of the print even if the print is over a hundred bucks. And thankfully many check mark gift instead of merchandise so we won't have to be charged for duty/custom fees.

Mine says $20 dollars
  • Options
    PJLuis wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Mine says $20 dollars

From Munk One or Maxx242? Every Ed & PJ print I bought from Munk One it pretty much included the whole cost of the print's value on those white custom forms.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    PJLuis wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Mine says $20 dollars

From Munk One or Maxx242? Every Ed & PJ print I bought from Munk One it pretty much included the whole cost of the print's value on those white custom forms.

Maxx242
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    looking for a trade,..thanks..
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=180663
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJLuis wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    PJLuis wrote:

Mine says $20 dollars

Maxx242

Ah. That's way. Wish they all did that, for us folks living internationally so we won't get hit with custom / duty fees.
  • Options
    Just realized I was refunded for this and am totally gutted. If anyone was able to buy form both artists or has one to sell, please message me. Totally gutted about not getting this one. I was all over the sale and passed on Munk One but was all over Maxx's site. Uggghhh!! A little help would go a long way here. I'd be willing to sacrifice my future ticketing lottery to the person who is kind enough to sell me one of these. Thx!!
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    Here is my newly framed PJ20 Billboard. Needless to say, I am really happy with the outcome. Just another reminder of what was the a fantastic weekend!!!!

http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m509/cmalisze/PJ%2020%20Billboard%20Frame/
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,667
    I finally had sometime to open and admire this beauty. Wow! It looks absolutely fantastic!!!!!
    Maxx242 - 50/200 :D
  • Options
    cmalisze wrote:
    Here is my newly framed PJ20 Billboard. Needless to say, I am really happy with the outcome. Just another reminder of what was the a fantastic weekend!!!!

That looks awesome! I can't wait to get mine framed, I just don't have the extra cash to do so at the moment. It's killing me :lol:
  • Options
    cmalisze wrote:

That looks awesome! I can't wait to get mine framed, I just don't have the extra cash to do so at the moment. It's killing me :lol:

Yea it really is great! Thanks....I will be hanging it tonight. There is 1/4 inch of black and then 3/4 inch of the purple of matting. I only have 4 more posters waiting to be framed now. The Billboard jumped in line haha. I hope you can get yours framed soon. FYI, Hobby Lobby has 50% off the custon frame a lot of times. It is fairly reasonable after that.
  • Options
    cmalisze wrote:

Love the black & purple matte finish on this one. :thumbup:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    cmalisze wrote:

Love the black & purple matte finish on this one. :thumbup:

Thank you very much! I am very happy with this one. Lets take a vote what should be next: PJ20 Ames, PJ20 Hampton 8-23-09 Chicago Ament,6-28-11 EV Solo Munk One. 7-1-11 EV Solo Glomb.....Help!!!
  • Options
    cmalisze wrote:
    Yea it really is great! Thanks....I will be hanging it tonight. There is 1/4 inch of black and then 3/4 inch of the purple of matting. I only have 4 more posters waiting to be framed now. The Billboard jumped in line haha. I hope you can get yours framed soon. FYI, Hobby Lobby has 50% off the custon frame a lot of times. It is fairly reasonable after that.

Any idea if Hobby Lobby is cheaper than Michaels? I've used Michaels a couple of times when they are running the same kind of 50% off sale but I've read a few people on here say that even with that sale they are more expensive than others.
  • Options
    AC41750AC41750 Posts: 305
    cmalisze wrote:

That looks amazing! Love the colors, makes me wish I had done colored matting, but I guess I'll have to wait and see how mine turns out.
    09/12/92 11/05/93 09/13/95 07/11/98 07/13/98 10/30/99 10/22/00 10/25/00 10/28/00 10/30/00 06/01/03 06/03/03 07/06/06 07/09/06 07/10/06 07/15/06 07/16/06 08/24/09 10/06/09 10/07/09 09/03/11 09/04/11