Options

Print of PJ20 billboard!

Comments

• Options
    cross7806cross7806 Posts: 222
    edited December 2011
    I talked to F4Dstudios after my order was refunded and they said PJ management set the number for how many they could print. And that they were working with PJ inc. to do something for those of us that had our order refunded. I really hope so as this was bright spot for my wife and I through some really tough times these past couple of weeks. We found out we were having another baby on 11-21 and we were really excited and then her mom passed away unexpectedly at 58yrs. old on 12-1. We ordered the print on 12-9 got confirmation. We were excited, we thought we were one of the lucky ones. Then we went for her first Dr's appointment on 12-12 and the Dr's told us that there was a problem with the baby it wasn't dating, they didn't know if it is going to be a viable baby/pregnancy. It was devastating to say the least. Then I check my email to see a refund cos they oversold the print. That didn't help. I know it's just a stupid poster but it was something we were both looking forward to. It was a good distraction while it lasted. We took a bunch of pictures throughout the weekend of them painting the billboard. So I'm done with my sad story. But if anyone wants sell they're print at a reasonable price we'd be more than willing to take it off your hands. And hopefully 10c and the artist can work something out for those of us who got a refund.
    Post edited by cross7806 on
  • Options
    cross7806 wrote:
    I talked to F4Dstudios after my order was refunded and they said PJ management set the number for how many they could print. And that they were working with PJ inc. to do something for those of us that had our order refunded. I really hope so as this was bright spot for my wife and I through some really tough times these past couple of weeks. We found out we were having another baby on 9-21 and we were really excited and then her mom passed away unexpectedly at 58yrs. old on 12-1. We ordered the print on 12-9 got confirmation. We were excited, we thought we were one of the lucky ones. Then we went for her first Dr's appointment on 12-12 and the Dr's told us that there was a problem with the baby it wasn't dating, they didn't know if it is going to be a viable baby/pregnancy. It was devastating to say the least. Then I check my email to see a refund cos they oversold the print. That didn't help. I know it's just a stupid poster but it was something we were both looking forward to. It was a good distraction while it lasted. We took a bunch of pictures throughout the weekend of them painting the billboard. So I'm done with my sad story. But if anyone wants sell they're print at a reasonable price we'd be more than willing to take it off your hands. And hopefully 10c and the artist can work something out for those of us who got a refund.

So sorry for your loss
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    I wish Ten Club would get more printed-
    I wasn't able to score this awesome poster...
    :cry:
  • Options
    Indi4ence wrote:
    So sorry for your loss
    Thank you. And I didn't mean to bring this thread about a beautiful print down. So I'm sorry for the sad story.
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Even though I didn't get one, I would rather pay 3 times as much than buy a 'reprint' for $50..

Further, if they do release a second printing, I will no longer buy any Munk One or Maxx232 stuff again.
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Even though I didn't get one, I would rather pay 3 times as much than buy a 'reprint' for $50..

Further, if they do release a second printing, I will no longer buy any Munk One or Maxx232 stuff again.
    The print is so awesome- only 200 was way too low, with no unsigned copies for sale.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    StevieG73 wrote:
    Definitely can't disagree with you...bottom line is anything is possible.

thanks for letting me dream ;) hahaha
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:

so you love the image... but only because it's rare?

interesting

i'd say a majority of people just want the image because they were there and it's part of the weekend... or they just like antlers
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    crazypjfan wrote:

interesting

i'd say a majority of people just want the image because they were there and it's part of the weekend... or they just like antlers

I like Beer.
  • Options
    JMo wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:

interesting

I like Beer.
    hahaha

reminds me of anchorman

I love lamp.
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    crazypjfan wrote:

interesting

I like beer AND antlers. I was also at the shows and that is why I want this. It is always nicer to have rare posters, you know that.
  • Options
    EGrover88EGrover88 CT Posts: 30
    #106 has arrived in CT and it looks nice! I hope this will eventually get released to a wider audience than just 200.
  • Options
    Got mine from F4D today!

And, I like taking pictures of stuff, so...

photo26t.jpg

photo1qtp.jpg

photo2ojy.jpg

photo3pc.jpg

photo4rf.jpg

photo5nc.jpg

photo6do.jpg

photo7ug.jpg

photo7auv.jpg

photo8bv.jpg

photo9wx.jpg

photo9al.jpg

photo9bn.jpg
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,735
    PNuttyJam wrote:
    Received this print yesterday and HOLY SHIT IT IS SO FUCKING GORGEOUS! The ink and colors pop so much off the paper and the detail is fantastic. I'm a little bent that I framed up the PJ20 Hampton really nice with my picks and ticket stubs because I would have much rather included them with this print. Will still look fantastic on the wall. I can't wait to get it done!

^^^^

Took the words right out of my mouth!

#73/200 arrived for me this afternoon, I am beyond stoked. The fact that my car got got totaled in an accident yesterday and I'm typing this with my left index finger because my right hand is broken and in a cast, won't get me down.

Ole!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    Wow! Those are some sexy pictures! Rated Restricted, for sure!

Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Got mine from F4D today!

And, I like taking pictures of stuff, so...

photo26t.jpg

photo1qtp.jpg

photo2ojy.jpg

photo3pc.jpg

photo4rf.jpg

photo5nc.jpg

photo6do.jpg

photo7ug.jpg

photo7auv.jpg

photo8bv.jpg

photo9wx.jpg

photo9al.jpg

photo9bn.jpg

Thanks for the pictures! Can't wait for mine to arrive...
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    I couldn't be happier with this print! I'm really bummed more of us couldn't get our hands on these things, but I looooove this thing. From a big billboard in the sky in Wisconsin to my living room, this is now probably my favorite Pearl Jam item that I own that isn't actually music.

Also... somebody mentioned a couple pages ago that it didn't fit in their portfolio and said it was just over 36 inches long, but I busted out the tape measure and mine is exactly 36 inches.
  • Options
    tem721tem721 Posts: 83
    I couldn't be happier with this print! I'm really bummed more of us couldn't get our hands on these things, but I looooove this thing. From a big billboard in the sky in Wisconsin to my living room, this is now probably my favorite Pearl Jam item that I own that isn't actually music.

Also... somebody mentioned a couple pages ago that it didn't fit in their portfolio and said it was just over 36 inches long, but I busted out the tape measure and mine is exactly 36 inches.

Congrats Capthowdy! Without your awesome start to this thread, most of us would have missed out!!
  • Options
    tem721 wrote:

Congrats Capthowdy! Without your awesome start to this thread, most of us would have missed out!!

+1

Thanks!
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    HOLY CLOSEUP!!! drool1.gif
  • Options
    PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 868
    Let's hope for additional variant Prints...that would certainly keep the integrity of the first print run. And then let's hope the variants colors are just as insane because I wouldn't pay more than $200 for this.
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    Wow!... :shock: That is beautiful! Can't wait to see mine. Thanks for the awesome pics Capt. I really like how they signed them in silver sharpie and all the extra hand written details. Now I just need to decide what else will be framed with mine. Speaking of which, if anyone happens to have an extra Pj20 wristband and/or sticker in good condition that they're not going to use, could you please shoot me a pm? I'm still wearing mine and its pretty beat and I'd like to include 1 or 2 with the poster when its framed up. Thanks!
  • Options
    tem721 wrote:

Of course, glad I could help some people out.

I think this link should work...

https://plus.google.com/photos/10038776 ... 5803593009
    From a Billboard in Wisconsin to My Living Room

It's a few pictures I took at PJ20 and the same pictures I posted here. I've been bored today :lol: Hopefully sooner than later I'll add the pictures of it framed and up on my wall!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,825
    photo2ojy.jpg

Sweet!!! :D

mmm .. spaghetti!!!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    mmm .. spaghetti!!!

Of course! Doesn't everybody use spaghetti to hold down their posters?! :lol:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,825
    demetrios wrote:
    mmm .. spaghetti!!!

Of course! Doesn't everybody use spaghetti to hold down their posters?! :lol:

Never done it before but from this point on I will. :mrgreen: Been using CDs, cassettes, VHS tapes on the corners when I take pictures of them.
  • Options
    Haha there was a bag of spaghetti on the floor when I started to unroll it so that is what I used. And, it's what I made for dinner.
  • Options
    photo2ojy.jpg

spaghetti is good, but has anyone ever had fusilli bucati?? props for capthowdy1027's pushing of the pasta agenda regardless. very classy move. ;)
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    demetrios wrote:
    photo2ojy.jpg

Sweet!!! :D

mmm .. spaghetti!!!
    :lol::lol::lol:

Wait a second. Was this all just an elaborate ploy to get Barilla's name out there? :think: :think:
  • Options
    None of you can prove that I have lots of stock in Barilla pasta :evil:

Go buy Barilla
    Go buy Barilla
    Go buy Barilla
    Go buy Barilla
    Go buy Barilla
    Go buy Barilla