Options

** * Hartford Fanviews 5/13 Here** *

edwhoedwho Posts: 811
edited May 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Set list 1: Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Life Wasted, Marker In The Sand, Hail Hail, Animal, Dissident, Unemployable, Corduroy, Better Man, Why Go, Garden, I Got Id, Even Flow, Inside Job, Black, Rearviewmirror

1st encore: I'm Open, Sleight Of Hand, Comatose, Do The Evolution

2nd encore: Go, Alive, Rockin' In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

Please post your Fanview if you were in attendance.

Early set list from: Kinoa

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    What’s a Fanview?

A FanView is an exclusive Message Pit thread for fans that attend a concert and want to share their experience with fans that could not.

Does a FanView need to be certain length?

No, your FanView can be one word “AWESOME,” a few lines or a short story.

What if I’m not a great speller or the best at grammar?

Don’t worry about this, do the best you can. The Grammar Police take a holiday for these types of threads. Trust me, I speak from experience.

I have a couple incredibly interesting comments on the show -- but I wasn’t there -- should I go ahead and post them here anyway?

No, this thread is reserved for the lucky fans that attend the concert.

I need to ask a question about the concert -- but I wasn’t there -- should I ask it here?

No, I’m trying for pure Fanviews from the fans who were there.

Are you a Ten Club member? Consider posting your member number and seat location with your Fanview.

A FanView can include but is not limited to such things as your description of Pearl Jams set, the opening bands set, what it took or how you got to the show, how was the pre-party, what did you do after the show, how did you feel?

Thanks for sharing, edwho

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    eddieved24eddieved24 Posts: 107
    I am bumping this because it has the CORRECT date of the show
    all those paper plates......
  • Options
    KravenKraven Posts: 829
    Pinch me, I must be fucking dreaming. The past two nights have been flat out amazing. I cannot believe my ears. If last night was amazing, tonight was just...wow. I'm Open for the first time ever, I Got Shit, Black w/ the We belong together tag, Sleight of Hand, Inside Job, which is so amazing live especially with the dual guitar, never seen Mikey with it before. Alive was sick, everybody going YEAH YEAH! Singing the first verse to Betterman is always a good thing. Unemployable was so much better live than portrayed by the Letterman webcast. GARDEN which is one of my favorite Pearl Jam songs ever, nicely reworked, Mikey going crazy on the guitar. I just can't get over the past two nights. I finally saw Ledbetter live, after 4 shows w/o it. THANK YOU PEARL JAM! See you in Boston!
    32 shows and counting...
  • Options
    I honestly think the Albany show was better than this Hartford show. For one reason.. they played Yellow Ledbetter in Hartford. Shoot me please, at close range. Other than that, Inside Job live is a treat, and Slight of Hand was a nice change of pace. They didn't really cover as much new material tonight.
    MSG 9/11/98, Jones Beach 8/24/2000, Saratoga 8/30/2000, Albany 4/29/03, Boston 7/2/03, Philly 7/5/03, MSG 7/9/03, Boston 9/29/04, Montreal 9/15/05, Albany 5/12/06, Hartford 5/13/06, Boston 5/24/06, Boston 5/25/06, Hartford 6/27/08, Boston 6/30/08, EV Boston 8/2/08
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    best
    band
    in
    the
    world

hahah before "I Got ID" he was talking about people way up in the back and how the song is called I got shit, then said something like I "I got shit-tickets"

1st time 10C seats, joined last year and I couldnt complain one bit....thank pj and 10c....awesome show
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    KravenKraven Posts: 829
    I honestly think the Albany show was better than this Hartford show. For one reason.. they played Yellow Ledbetter in Hartford. Shoot me please, at close range. Other than that, Inside Job live is a treat, and Slight of Hand was a nice change of pace. They didn't really cover as much new material tonight.

Ah, see its the exact opposite for me, YLB put it above and beyond, I hadn't seen it in 4 previous shows, and I was dying to hear that opening notes.
    32 shows and counting...
  • Options
    holy crack, this show was short and sweet. i'm open live, need i say more? i guess i will, but i shouldn't have to. i love how the beginning of the set tore through the new material, it was really energizing. the band was on fire tonight, the show was perfection. i was about 12 rows back center, which just enhanced the experience spectacularly. got me a hoodie, busted it out for the show, again perfection. black was exceptional, inside job was mesmerizing, and the green lasers kicked all sorts of ass. plus, one of the best renditions of rearviewmirror, it was beyond insane. the build up!!! can't wait for boston, this show ruled!!!!!!!
  • Options
    JAL442JAL442 Posts: 41
    After the first encore set my buddy and I both thought that it went by really fast and was shorter than we had expected. When they came back out for the second encore the first thing Ed said was something like "We had a discussion and decided that first encore set was too short so we're we're gonna play one extra one." They then went right into "Go". Incredible. Best band in the world.
    2004: Boston II

2006: Hartford, Boston I, Boston II

2008: Hartford, Mansfield I, Mansfield II
  • Options
    marc34marc34 Boston MA Posts: 221
    I just got home so I will do the best I can.
    1. they played almost 2 1/2 hours in the cold weather...Not short in my opinion.
    2. As far as seating, I have a member #150xxx and I was 11th row on Stones side. For you people in the future you cannot judge your seats be the touring fan website. There was appx 300 people at the show with better pairs of seats than me(even though I was #65 on touring fans).My seats were great, and by talking with others around me they were right in line where they should be
    3. I heard people bitching about tickets...ENOUGH....And stop trying to sneak up for better seats. You were in the first 15 rows and that still wasnt good enough for you...Please
    As far as the music and show it started off all fast and new as you guys know. I was not a fan of the lasers and the "new" garden. My highlight was the we belong together tag on Black.
    All and all a very good show, lots of energy.
    Hartford 96
    Mansfield 98 x 2
    Mansfield 00 x2
    Mansfield 03 x 3
    Boston 04 VFC x 2
    Hartford 06
    Boston 06 x 2
    Hartford 08
    Mansfield 08 x 2
    EV Boston 08 x 2
    Hartford 10
    Boston 10
    EV Providence 11
    EV Boston 11
    EV Hartford 11
    Worcester 13 x 2
    Hartford 13
    Buffalo 13
    Baltimore 13
    Fenway 2016 x 2
    Hot Stove 2017
    Fenway 2018 x 2
  • Options
    iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    I woke up this morning in southwest missouri. Laying in bed, I decided to maybe go to the show tonight. So I got out of bed, threw some clothes on and packed a bag, while booking the next Delta flight outta Missouri. I flew across the country, still with no ticket to the show, during a layover in Cincinnati, I left a thread here, asking for a ticket. I arrived in Hartford around 4:30 today. I immediately, checked my private messages and my new buddy Ryan totally hooked me up with his extra 10c ticket. Took a taxi to the venue, met some people from this board at McDonalds made some great new friends. Finally met up with my ticket buddy, and went to the show. My 23rd. Going to Chicago on Tuesday, but hey, i was there the first time pj ever played I'm Open! I'm sitting in the Bradley airport now passing the time til my flight leaves around 6 tomorrow morning. What a day!
    tacos
  • Options
    Lsk6453Lsk6453 Ponte Vedra, FL Posts: 550
    I just got back from the show, 2 hours and change to Long Island.

I thought that this show was a solid show with a good set list. The ticket I purchased was in Section 800, row PP. There were no people in my row so I was able to move the center of the row. Decent seat. Comparing to the fact that I was 10 ft. from the stage a week ago at Irving, I was happy to just get a ticket for this show.

I love the "new" Garden, and that version of Black was one of the best I have experienced live. Of course, the "we belong to together" tag helps that alot. Personally, I could not even tell that I'm Open was being played. Ed was very quiet there and I we could not figure out what it was in my section. Glad I know now.

Section 800 was pretty quiet IMO, there were a lot of newbies there for their 1st or second show and some people got up and walked away everytime a new song was played.

I missed being with fellow 10cers, but oh well.

Another solid show.

Thanks PJ
    Shows attended: 38

7/5/98 Dallas, 10/17/00 Dallas, 4/30/03 Uniondale, 7/8/03 MSG 1, 7/9/03 MSG 2, 9/28/04 Boston 1, 9/29/04 Boston 2, 10/03/05 Philly, 4/15/06 SNL, 5/5/06 Irving Plaza, 5/13/06 Hartford, 6/1/06 NJ 1, 6/3/06 NJ 2, 6/20/08 Camden, 6/27/08 Hartford, 7/1/08 The Beacon, 10/27/09 Philly, 10/28/09 Philly, 10/30/09 Philly, 10/31/09 Philly, 5/20/10 MSG, 5/21/10 MSG, 10/18/13 Brooklyn, 10/19/13, Brooklyn, 10/25/13 Hartford, 11/15/13 Dallas, 10/12/14 Austin 2, 5/1/16 MSG 1, 5/2/16 MSG 2, 8/5/15 Fenway 1, 4/7/17 RRHOF Induction, 8/8/18 Seattle 1, 8/10/18 Seattle  2, 9/2/18 Fenway 1, 9/13/23 Ft. Worth 1, 9/15/23 Ft. Worth 2, 5/16/24 Vegas 1, 5/18/24 Vegas 2
  • Options
    I have never seen so many Yankee and Red Sox hats in one place that was not a Yankee-Sox game....

I am 10c#278,xxx, I was in 600, Row PP, about 6 rows behind the soundboard, but dead center...pretty decent seats....I kinda assumed that all 10club would be in the front three sections for some reason, but anyway....

Great show...Ed's suggestion to smoke something other than cigarettes before Inside Job was nice, and a good idea...
    The news songs all sound some awesome, I wanna hear em all....
    High paced show, Sleight of Hand was probably the slowest song, and it was rocking...

Ed was all over the stage, got up on the amps at some point...
    Show ended with YL...at the end, Mike sat down at the edge of the stage to play his final solo, and Ed sat down at the edge at the side of the stage...

These shows are so good, can't wait for Boston
    coming up

MSG 1
    Ringo the next night in Boston
    Hartford
    Boston 1 & 2

hell's yeah...
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,223
    Let me be the first to say "Possibly the best RearviewMirror EVER" There was even some improv's going on in there.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    pejamrlpejamrl Posts: 35
    Inside Job is just pure brilliance. Alive was probably one of the best versions I've personally heard live. and I'm now going to pass out. Two nights in Boston is next for me can't wait.
    Mansfield Sept 16,98'
    Aug 29,30 00'
    Jul 2,3,11 03'
    Boston Sep 28,29 04'
    Borgata Sep 30 05'
    Hartford May 13 06'
    Boston May 24,25 06'
    Mansfield June 28, 30 08'
    Vedder solo tour Aug 1 08'
  • Options
    I liked my seats b/c no one was in front of us and everyone around us were pretty dedicated fans so we all danced and sang the entire night...Music was phenomenal. Loved the energy of the new songs, guitars and vocals sounded excellent, guys really put on a good show. Did anyone hear a little "LA Woman" dalliance during the Black jam or was it just me? I can't believe after all these years Eddie can still sing that song as beautifully as the original.
    Loved hearing Inside Job, Garden, Do the Evolution and Rockin' in the Free World.
    Really didn't want it to be over. Tried to take some photos of the wicked cool shadows the guys were leaving on the curtains left of stage. Wanted to hear Immortality, Thumbin' My Way and Off He Goes...Pre-Party at Sweet Janes was cool, didn't really get to meet anyone, though...I felt so shy! We won bootleg videos of a couple of concerts and were glad to donate to the Foundation and sign the scrapbook.

On the negative...no screens in the pavillion? WTF?
    Many adult male fans acted like morons at this show. What is up with the Frat boy factor?! At first, my friend and I were intrigued by the approximately 100:1 male:female ratio. But then...
    In the parking lot, a guy was urinating by my car, when I just tapped the horn to let him know he didn't have privacy, he walked closer and pretended to urinate ON my car. Scumbag.
    A bunch of fools booed Eddie when he made sarcastic comments about Rumsfield and the CIA. Do you listen to the lyrics before you come to the show?
    About sixty guys destroyed the chain link fence because they were too lazy to walk around it. They wonder why our ticket prices are so high.
    Afterward, tailgated a little bit before gettin in the traffic only to have to break up a domestic violence assault a couple cars away. Why can't more Pearl Jam fans LIVE some of the music they claim to love. No wonder why they've stayed away from Hartford.

Thank God the music is amazing otherwise these kind of experiences make concerts not even worth it.
    Springfield, MA 1994
    Hartford, CT 1998
    Hartford, CT 2006
    Hartford, CT 2008
    Albany, NY 2009
    Hartford, CT 2010
    Hartford, CT 2011
  • Options
    I liked my seats b/c no one was in front of us and everyone around us were pretty dedicated fans so we all danced and sang the entire night...Music was phenomenal. Loved the energy of the new songs, guitars and vocals sounded excellent, guys really put on a good show. Did anyone hear a little "LA Woman" dalliance during the Black jam or was it just me? I can't believe after all these years Eddie can still sing that song as beautifully as the original.
    Loved hearing Inside Job, Garden, Do the Evolution and Rockin' in the Free World.
    Really didn't want it to be over. Tried to take some photos of the wicked cool shadows the guys were leaving on the curtains left of stage. Wanted to hear Immortality, Thumbin' My Way and Off He Goes...Pre-Party at Sweet Janes was cool, didn't really get to meet anyone, though...I felt so shy! We won bootleg videos of a couple of concerts and were glad to donate to the Foundation and sign the scrapbook.

On the negative...no screens in the pavillion? WTF?
    Many adult male fans acted like morons at this show. What is up with the Frat boy factor?! At first, my friend and I were intrigued by the approximately 100:1 male:female ratio. But then...
    In the parking lot, a guy was urinating by my car, when I just tapped the horn to let him know he didn't have privacy, he walked closer and pretended to urinate ON my car. Scumbag.
    A bunch of fools booed Eddie when he made sarcastic comments about Rumsfield and the CIA. Do you listen to the lyrics before you come to the show?
    About sixty guys destroyed the chain link fence because they were too lazy to walk around it. They wonder why our ticket prices are so high.
    Afterward, tailgated a little bit before gettin in the traffic only to have to break up a domestic violence assault a couple cars away. Why can't more Pearl Jam fans LIVE some of the music they claim to love. No wonder why they've stayed away from Hartford.

Thank God the music is amazing otherwise these kind of experiences make concerts not even worth it.

Are you sure that was booing?? I believe he was introducing all members of the band (he referred to Stone, saying, "he could show Donald Rumsfeld a thing or two about being Secretary of Defense" and then went on to introduce himself...I think they were just letting him know he forgot to introduce Boom...

Didn't you notice he started with Mike, calling each band member a Secretary of "whatever" in is introduction?? I'd have to check the bootleg for accuracy on this though.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Are you sure that was booing?? I believe he was introducing all members of the band (he referred to Stone, saying, "he could show Donald Rumsfeld a thing or two about being Secretary of Defense" and then went on to introduce himself...I think they were just letting him know he forgot to introduce Boom...

Didn't you notice he started with Mike, calling each band member a Secretary of "whatever" in is introduction?? I'd have to check the bootleg for accuracy on this though.

I agree here. We were letting EV know he should include Boom, which I'm sure he was going to. He can read the read crowds well and he was just doing his job getting us going.
    I also agree with the "frat boy" comment. There are tons of colleges in the area so I thought that was to be expected. BF had to walk in front of my car to kick all the bottles out of the way. Then in traffic we were watching this young guy standing in the middle of the parking lot, talking on the phone and picking up every bottle in his sight and smashing them until they broke. Dumbass, sometimes it took him three tries to break one bottle, but he was just methodically tracking his way thru the parking lot. Should have just left them for the people collecting the 5 cent deposit. Hope he got a flat. That pissed me off.
    I had a great time at this show. Got in early, got posters and drinks. People in section 300 were all cool. Thanks to the VIP girl who ordered a beer for us!! The band sounded great, we loved our seats. A great show for us to open our tour. Also enjoyed MMJ. IMO the best since Sonic Youth.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    dan_mdan_m Posts: 5
    I agree with comments on bad behavior -- we had trashed college boys jumping around out of control and causing a disturbance. Had to have security come over and calm things down.

Our 10C tix were in 800 right up against the wall (membership 276XXX) -- I think their algorithm did not work for this venue. A friend with 382XXX had better seats. Our sight line to stage wasn't great and when MM came to that side he was invisible bc they could not figure out how to get a spotlight on him.

Sound mix was so-so -- might be due to our location. I love their guitar work and half the time you could not hear it real well.

We think the new CD is awesome and the several cuts they played were great (but not Come Back, which was a disappointment).

Swinging for the fence, got lucky with a strike
    Drilling for fear, makes the job simple
    Born on third, thinks he got a triple . . .
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I asked bf about the sound when MMJ was on, you could really hear an echo.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Thin HairThin Hair Posts: 67
    i travelled from the UK for albany and hartford, and was not disapointed. I met loads of great people over here and the shows out of this world. I fly back home today with a big smile on my face, even if my wallet is a bit lighter.

Hi to the Clarion Hotel crew in Albany and the Crown Plaza crew in Hartford.

Great fun to see that fence fall at Hartford.
    ' take 2 bottles into the shower?......not me, I've got no fucking hair!'

Wembley 00..Astoria 06..Albany 06..Hartford 06..Barcelona 06..Paris 06..Wembley 07..Dusseldorf 07..Nijmegen 07
  • Options
    PineappleAnaPineappleAna Posts: 255

agreed on albany being better, but they played rats so from the get go that's hard to top

the sound at hartford was not that great
    it was also open which takes away the intamacy of an indoor show
    the setlist up until the 1st encore wasn't all that special
    and ed was drunk (which was funny at times)

that being said I'd take a show like that over no show at all, they are still the best band in the world and their worst night is still better than any other band's best night.
  • Options
    -Q--Q- Posts: 169
    we booed Ed because he said he was IN the CIA good stuff
  • Options
    PineappleAnaPineappleAna Posts: 255
    I thought we were saying "boom" because ed forgot him

because after that he said something like "oh of course and boom gasper..."
  • Options
    -Q- wrote:
    we booed Ed because he said he was IN the CIA good stuff

I'm still waiting for Ed's phone call asking me how I liked the show.

Ed.....I'm in the C.I.A. and I have all your phone #'s....
    greatest band ever!

Joe
    " to myself i surrender, to the one i'll never please"

May 13,2006...Hartford,CT back on the map!!!
  • Options
    The BossThe Boss Posts: 4
    iwasthere wrote:
    I woke up this morning in southwest missouri. Laying in bed, I decided to maybe go to the show tonight. So I got out of bed, threw some clothes on and packed a bag, while booking the next Delta flight outta Missouri. I flew across the country, still with no ticket to the show, during a layover in Cincinnati, I left a thread here, asking for a ticket. I arrived in Hartford around 4:30 today. I immediately, checked my private messages and my new buddy Ryan totally hooked me up with his extra 10c ticket. Took a taxi to the venue, met some people from this board at McDonalds made some great new friends. Finally met up with my ticket buddy, and went to the show. My 23rd. Going to Chicago on Tuesday, but hey, i was there the first time pj ever played I'm Open! I'm sitting in the Bradley airport now passing the time til my flight leaves around 6 tomorrow morning. What a day!

Dude, I was two behind you in the line picking up tickets - great story, awesome show, cheers to your friend and 10 Club for hookin you up!!!

Seats were better last night, but I think Albany was better - still two of my top ten concerts ever.
    caught a bolt 'a lightnin'...
    cursed the day he let it go...
  • Options
    Miles ApartMiles Apart Posts: 25
    I unfortunately had to sell my pair of tickets to this show. I forgot the guys user name on here but his name is Eric V. If you read this let me know how your seats were.
  • Options
    pj0705pj0705 Posts: 189
    Had a great time until the first encore, in which 2 huge girls came and randomly sat in the 2 seats next to mine, however, the really fat girl of the bunch comes down my row, and proceeds to stop and stand DIRECTLY in front of me. Keep in mind these are seats, so she stood directly in front of me, until i told her "80's'd" out friend that her fat cow friend was standing in front of me inexplicably. The two girls then moved to the side of me and didnt dance or sing along or anything. just took up space. what a downer.

But as far as the show was concerned it was one of my favs. finally got to hear I got shit, or as ed said " i got shit tickets" haha.
  • Options
    KaddikatKaddikat Posts: 1,194
    edwho wrote:
    Set list 1: Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Life Wasted, Marker In The Sand, Hail Hail, Animal, Dissident, Unemployable, Corduroy, Better Man, Why Go, Garden, I Got Id, Even Flow, Inside Job, Black, Rearviewmirror

1st encore: I'm Open, Sleight Of Hand, Comatose, Do The Evolution

2nd encore: Go, Alive, Rockin' In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

Please post your Fanview if you were in attendance.

Early set list from: Kinoa

I am a TOTALLLY FUCKING RAGING HAPPY KADDI TODAY. :D THANK YOU PJ FOR PLAYING HARTFORD AGAIN!!!

OK WHY GO, GO, GARDEN, HAIL HAIL, RVM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pants* IM OPEN? Omg I so didnt know what this was then *WOW* Ya ever get so like kicked in the gut by shock that you cant form WORDS? (for me not talking = almost unheard of but..)

whooo.. thanks to the cool rain my big boom hair was undercontrol but DAYUM!

PJ KICKIN MY ASS ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Thanx for the tic Op. sneaky bastard! I was seat 312... but my stub now says 311............. ;) INSIDE JOB. :p Glad you got your song! HEY yo - slo-motion for meh.. DUDE WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU AT? I WALKED UP THE STAIRS to find you, i walked from either side of the venue to find you!! :( Oh well.

WHY IS THERE NO MENTION OF JEFF HOLDING THE CAMERA? :eek: :eek: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AWWWW YEAH YOGA = "MORE RANGE OF MOTION" (N- thats for you) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!! :D:D:D JASS JASS JASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

AWESOME> JEFF YOU ROCK MY SOX!! JEFF ALL OVER THE STAGE! MIKE GOING OVER TO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AND PLAYING!! AHHHHH!! STONE being uh STONE!! EDDIE ON THE SPEAKERS ON THE LEFT!

OMG MIKE? DUDE *bows* Chuck had the west coast reprazentin' for sure (SENROCK!!!) MIKE SHREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSS! Holy crap.

OK SERIOUSLY DID I UNDERESTIMATE OR JUST NOT KNOW HOW FUCKING SICK MATTS VOCALS ARE? HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RVM? the lil MATT Exxxtra drums in there? aww yeah! a nice bunch of hard and fast pj. just like i like it!

*waves* to everyone I met, didnt meet and just ran into and didnt realize it..
    :D:D:D:D
    Ok on the drunken people front - there was a Jeep full of people on I-91S that were FLYIN and DRIVING in 2 lanes. I really hope you guys made it ok.. CT tag was something like 521*XXX. OUCH. Dont even get me started on I-95 S near Milford................................... Please please becareful you guys!!

Tonz of tailgating going on, tons of jokes, funny meets & greets, bad food, funny beer lines, massages, funny fans, and all around good times.. im ready for the west coast shows.. NOW.. :p
    **Get outa my way, just step aside, or pay the price ~ AC/DC**

You make me feel uncalm and I think I like it - 311

JEFF ROX MY SOX!

"Jeff is just a badass all the way across the board" ~aNiMaL~

"Chill out Kaddikat"
  • Options
    momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    from the start to the finish. By far that was the greatest Pearl Jam show I have ever been to. The songs just kept coming. Inside Job was a gem to me and of course I'm Open too. Sleight of Hand was top notch. New "Garden" old "Garden" does it fucking matter....They played Garden and it was AMAZING. I liked how the just plowed through the new stuff, to go head first into just a great show. Crowd was good where I was, lots of fellow 10club folks. Sat next to a kid, his first concert ever and what a good one to see!!! THANK YOU TEN CLUB FOR MY TICKETS. They were the best seats I have had yet. Bumped into an old work mate, nice to see you there. And I'm glad you had a great night in Albany. Hope to see you in Boston too! I am counting down the days until the 2 fun filled nights that await in BeanTown.

I will definitely go to Hartford again for just about any event. Easy in. Easy out. And not a bad drive at all. yes there were a lot of young college guys, but no one bothered me.

Great night. We were all so blessed not to have it rain. They only thing that would of topped that show is if the clouds parted and we saw the full moon! But that's nothing. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    MagnitudeMagnitude Posts: 392
    The show was awesome.... PJ came on earlier than usual, my brother and I drove from Albany and had to stop by Manhattan... we got lost so we missed MMJ, but made it there for PJ... Thank 10 C, 10th row center! But why WHY WHY so many "fans" around me just standing still or not singing, or leaving for beer every other song... was this a season ticket holder venue?? Did anyone else notice Ed grabbing his throat or mouth after the first encore?

I also saw so many college kids (mind you I am 24) just so terribly drunk and saw them rip down the fence as I was driving next to them when it occured and was saddened by the lack of respect shown for the venue. The seats I had produced really good sound so I guess it depends on where you sat.

If anyone has an extra poster to trade, I will pick you one up at the other shows I go to or will buy it from you or will work something out. Like I said, we drove right from Albany and did not make it there until about 8:30. I never even saw the poster but heard it was great. I am going to a bunch of shows and will pick one up for you or if you bought an extra and would want to sell or want to trade for one I have let me know.
    POP POP!