Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    iisee wrote:
    22 days til our flight leaves for the Dam..both AMS shows! And lots of the worlds best coffee at those fine coffee shops!! 8-)

Hill St Blues on Warmoeestraat for starters!

Wow, how could I forget Hill Street Blues! Loved The Grasshopper too. Why did I choose Manchester over Amsterdam? Remind me? :?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Johnny AggroJohnny Aggro Posts: 543
    veddertown wrote:
    iisee wrote:
    22 days til our flight leaves for the Dam..both AMS shows! And lots of the worlds best coffee at those fine coffee shops!! 8-)

Hill St Blues on Warmoeestraat for starters!

Wow, how could I forget Hill Street Blues! Loved The Grasshopper too. Why did I choose Manchester over Amsterdam? Remind me? :?

Ahahhahaha. Oh dear. From you pic I'd the answer is in your arms! LOL. Me on the other hand need Amsterdam after the year of lack of sleep i have h...' zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    RDS Dublin - Aug 26 1995 (Neil Young with Pearl Jam)
    Millstreet Arena - Oct 24, 1996
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010
    Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 20 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 26 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 16 2014
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    veddertown wrote:

Ahahhahaha. Oh dear. From you pic I'd the answer is in your arms! LOL. Me on the other hand need Amsterdam after the year of lack of sleep i have h...' zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah, someone always comes up with the right answer! The answer is to have a little piece of Amsterdam before Manchester.... ;)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    gonna love Amsterdam....

and watch out at the bike...damn bikes!!!
    Same thing goes for Copenhagen - And they f******g OWN the streets.
    Just so that you're warned ;)
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,492
    gonna love Amsterdam....

and watch out at the bike...damn bikes!!!
    Same thing goes for Copenhagen - And they f******g OWN the streets.
    Just so that you're warned ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    1st of June people! 1st of June! IT'S TOUR MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh & we gonna chat, do tour prep stuff on fb then while site's down next week? :?
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    here's a bump from my wristband email... :-)
    Everything will be OK!! :D
    The waiting is driving me mad!!! ;)
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    here's a bump from my wristband email... :-)
    Everything will be OK!! :D
    The waiting is driving me mad!!! ;)
    everything will be FAB! :D8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Time to wipe all my is it june jet? messsages :D:D

See ya all soon for some fun times 8-)
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    mtxmtx Posts: 283
    morello wrote:
    1st of June people! 1st of June! IT'S TOUR MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    :D8-) :corn:
    Oh & we gonna chat, do tour prep stuff on fb then while site's down next week? :?
    Whereelse? Some pages has to be strong enough to care 'The F5 Club' ;) (not like crowdsurge or "small" ticketmaster :lol: )
    Wuhlheide 2006, 2009, 2010,2014; Chorzów 2007; Hyde Park 2010; Open'er 2010;
    Alpine 1&2;
    2012 Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, Copenhagen;
    2013 Wrigley EarthCam / Ice cold water $1
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    morello wrote:

\m/

I've been doing most of my prep work on FB, gets very complicated having to go to various places to tell various people various things :lol: I think I can just about remember who I'm giving my spares to!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    i hoper this will chear me up a little..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    morello wrote:

\m/

I've been doing most of my prep work on FB, gets very complicated having to go to various places to tell various people various things :lol: I think I can just about remember who I'm giving my spares to!
    Yeah I'm all sorted as well I think but still feels a bit not right having no board access so close to the tour. All will be fine I'm sure. :)
    <hr>
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I need to figure out my budget for the trip. How much cash I need in advance and how much to have available in my bank account. I am scared to know the results :oops:

Maybe tomorrow.... :lol:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    I need to figure out my budget for the trip. How much cash I need in advance and how much to have available in my bank account. I am scared to know the results :oops:

FIRST PEARL JAM and AFTER THE BANK.......
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    rafie wrote:

When i did the same thing i had to cancel the Amsterdam trip and only go to the Manchester shows so....as Dimitris says FIRST PEARL JAM and AFTER THE BANK....... :D
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    When i did the same thing i had to cancel the Amsterdam trip and only go to the Manchester shows so....as Dimitris says FIRST PEARL JAM and AFTER THE BANK....... :D
    if i do the maths..im not going out of the house june and july..so..after tour ..ill do it
  • Options
    if i do the maths..im not going out of the house june and july..so..after tour ..ill do it
    My mistake was that i did the maths.............in front of my wife :twisted:
    The next time PJ will tour Europe i will smoke cigars 1 month prior to prove to her that we are rich!
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    The next time PJ will tour Europe i will smoke cigars 1 month prior to prove to her that we are rich!
    hehe....ill sent caviar too!!
  • Options
    Johnny AggroJohnny Aggro Posts: 543
    deftones wrote:
    hehe....ill sent caviar too!!

Anyone want to go halves on a faked kidnapping?

Anyone?

Bueller??
    RDS Dublin - Aug 26 1995 (Neil Young with Pearl Jam)
    Millstreet Arena - Oct 24, 1996
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010
    Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 20 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 26 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 16 2014
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    deftones wrote:
    I never do PJ math in front of the wife :nono:
    Lucky for me we have separate budgets :shh:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    I just got a pay cheque that I've been waiting for, for 2 months....
    I will be spending most of it on tour :D
  • Options
    I'm so happy to be connected with people who have the same good financial sensibility that I do :D
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    I'm so happy to be connected with people who have the same good financial sensibility that I do :D
    you wouldnt want to be Greek ,,,trust me!
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    great!! :)
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    Great, which shows are you to patrida?
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    eyejacker wrote:

2xBerlin
    Stockholm
    Copenhagen

Ase file kai to eixa agxos an 8a plhrw8w... :?
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    deftones wrote:
    eyejacker wrote:

2xBerlin
    Stockholm
    Copenhagen

opos oloi me ta mpourdela tous politikous pou mplexame...
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    deftones wrote:

2xBerlin
    Stockholm
    Copenhagen

opos oloi me ta mpourdela tous politikous pou mplexame...

Aftoi pou arghsan na me plhrwsoun 2 mhnes einai Irladoi.
    Mia Ellhnikh etairia pou sunergasthka, teleiwsa thn douleia prin 2 mhnes kai 8a plhrw8w ton Dekembrio...
    :roll:
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:

Aftoi pou arghsan na me plhrwsoun 2 mhnes einai Irladoi.
    Mia Ellhnikh etairia pou sunergasthka, teleiwsa thn douleia prin 2 mhnes kai 8a plhrw8w ton Dekembrio...
    :roll:
    gamiseta....