Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,521
    Alright, got my in-Europe travel booked: AMS - PRG - BER - STO - CPH. I'm really dragging this out. Now on to hotels.

Is anyone else going to Stockholm and Copenhagen, but skipping Oslo to do more sightseeing? I feel sick about it. I just have this gut feeling that Oslo is going to be one of those special shows.
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhyT1rIE ... re=related

TODOS BIEN MUTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS..

PEARL JAM TOUR...

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
  • Options
    HvozdaHvozda Posts: 13
    Hi guys,

Is anybody travelling the Tour from Berlin to Copenhagen? I had a plan with my friend for this TOUR but, unfortunately, it has been cancelled. Im going to see the shows in Prague, Berlin and Copenhagen. Prague-Berlin is ok for me but I have a problem how to get to Denmark. So if some guys have a free place to joint I would be happy to travel together and add to myself Stocholm and Oslo shows; never had a chance to be on tour with other PJ fans. Also, I have free one spare TC ticket for Copenhagen (face value) if interested.

Thanks.
  • Options
    traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    Hvozda wrote:
    Hi guys,

Is anybody travelling the Tour from Berlin to Copenhagen? I had a plan with my friend for this TOUR but, unfortunately, it has been cancelled. Im going to see the shows in Prague, Berlin and Copenhagen. Prague-Berlin is ok for me but I have a problem how to get to Denmark. So if some guys have a free place to joint I would be happy to travel together and add to myself Stocholm and Oslo shows; never had a chance to be on tour with other PJ fans. Also, I have free one spare TC ticket for Copenhagen (face value) if interested.

Thanks.

I won't be in Stockholm or Oslo so can't help with your travel, but I do need a ticket to Copenhagen. Sending Pm.
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    i believe end next week gonna post berlin and amsterdam meeting points-bars we can have a drink..
    25th june amsterdam
    3rd july berlin
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Two weeks from tomorrow I head out out for Manchester. :D
    Can't freakin' wait!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    i believe end next week gonna post berlin and amsterdam meeting points-bars we can have a drink..
    25th june amsterdam
    3rd july berlin

I dont arrive in Berlin until the 4th, so we need to have post Berlin show drinking, too! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Didn't realise how close we are!
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    25th june amsterdam
    3rd july berlin
    YAY! Fab to see D!! I don't know that I'll make the pre-party in Amsterdam on the 25th(I think I'll hang with the old family friends I'm staying with) but count me in for Berlin!!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    25th june amsterdam
    3rd july berlin

Waitin for those Amsterdam meet up spots and stuff... :shock:
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • Options
    mtxmtx Posts: 283
    Brisk. wrote:
    Didn't realise how close we are!
    Yep. :D
    Just booked hotels in Berlin & Prague. Only Amsterdam hotel left, but I'll leave it till tomorrow.
    Good night fuckers. Watch out when site goes down, and let me know what time it was :lol:
    IT'S FUCKIN' TOURING MONTH AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGGHHHRRRRRRR!!!!!! :D
    Wuhlheide 2006, 2009, 2010,2014; Chorzów 2007; Hyde Park 2010; Open'er 2010;
    Alpine 1&2;
    2012 Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, Copenhagen;
    2013 Wrigley EarthCam / Ice cold water $1
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    25th june amsterdam
    3rd july berlin

oh yeah, less than 3 weeks away!!!!!!!1
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Almost 10 days to get on the plane :D
    Can't wait anymore...Euro tour 2012 :mrgreen:
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    WE'RE BACK so BUMP!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    Good thread restart:
    What about "the longest tururu-tu-tururu ever" in Berlin 2012? :D
    As far as I remember, it was always kind of we were taking over this song there, and I thought about this for some time to get people together, and not let finish this song for as long as possible :D
    It would be very enjoyable to see The Band again standing on stage and watching us singing this song long after they stopped playing it, wouldn't it? :D
    Alpine 1&2;
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,888
    mtx wrote:
    Good thread restart:
    As far as I remember, it was always kind of we were taking over this song there, and I thought about this for some time to get people together, and not let finish this song for as long as possible :D
    It would be very enjoyable to see The Band again standing on stage and watching us singing this song long after they stopped playing it, wouldn't it? :D

great idea!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    mtx wrote:
    Good thread restart:

great idea!
    Cool. :)
    <hr>
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    morello wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    mtx wrote:
    Good thread restart:

great idea!
    Cool. :)

+1!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    mtx wrote:
    Good thread restart:

I'm in!

(as I typed this I had a little OMG yes they're going to play black and I'm going to see it live and up close and adhrgtdjhg moment :lol: )
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    mtx wrote:
    Good thread restart:

I'm in!

(as I typed this I had a little OMG yes they're going to play black and I'm going to see it live and up close and adhrgtdjhg moment :lol: )
    :) I've been having plenty of those moments.
    <hr>
  • Options
    Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    Kathi wrote:
    mtx wrote:
    Good thread restart:

I'm in!

IF they play it ya mean, ive been to a few shows where its not been played, and i must admit it almost ruined the night for me!
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
    edited June 2012
    Site came back up just in time for you to order all your 10c queue and festival needs...check this out

http://biorelief.com/products/urologica ... pouch.html

or maybe you need this one

http://biorelief.com/liberty-3-0-extern ... m-621.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Post edited by pumpkinhead on
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    mtx wrote:
    Good thread restart:

I'm in!

IF they play it ya mean, ive been to a few shows where its not been played, and i must admit it almost ruined the night for me!

I'm going to 10 shows, so I think I have a pretty good chance ;) I am sooo excited! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    mtx wrote:
    Good thread restart:

Surething! :)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Site came back up just in time for you all your 10c queue and festival needs...check this out

http://biorelief.com/products/urologica ... pouch.html

or maybe you need this one

http://biorelief.com/liberty-3-0-extern ... m-621.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

30 dollars?! damn!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    mtx wrote:
    Good thread restart:

great idea!
    Yeah. And we all need what pumpkinhead just wrote :lol:
    I have few more ideas (like 10000 "where the hell is matt" dance, or whole arena encore camera flashing) to make This Tour Fucking-Best-Pearl-Jam-Tour-Ever , and I'm pretty sure that is what we all want :D
    I promise to make thread (today) where we all will put ideas where, what and how to do it :)
    Alpine 1&2;
  • Options
    mtx wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    mtx wrote:
    Good thread restart:

great idea!
    Yeah. And we all need what pumpkinhead just wrote :lol:
    I have few more ideas (like 10000 "where the hell is matt" dance, or whole arena encore camera flashing) to make This Tour Fucking-Best-Pearl-Jam-Tour-Ever , and I'm pretty sure that is what we all want :D
    I promise to make thread (today) where we all will put ideas where, what and how to do it :)

that sounds cool! when I saw foo fighters in the US last year, the fans did this thing where during a certain song that has a part where all lights go out in the arena, everyone held their camera/cell phone up so it looked like the modernized version of a sea of lighters :lol: was pretty cool, maybe that's something to try for encore break (for the arena shows anyways).
  • Options
    18 days to DAM... :shock:
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hey Guys! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates