Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    hensod wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    hensod, what airline were you referring to that has $60USD fare?

PS I'm getting excited again about this tour!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Check with norgwegian.
    Crap, I didn't realize there was a Norwegian airline. Been only looking at SAS and airberlin. Oops :oops: :oops:
  • Options
    diamond_marmaladediamond_marmalade Posts: 418
    edited March 2012
    Hello

Posting this on here and Spare Ticket thread.

I have a spare Berlin II available again after original buyer's friend could not make the show. 10 Club ticket at face value. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
    Post edited by diamond_marmalade on
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Options
    hensodhensod Posts: 192
    Suziemay wrote:
    hensod wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Check with norgwegian.
    Crap, I didn't realize there was a Norwegian airline. Been only looking at SAS and airberlin. Oops :oops: :oops:

Norwegian and Ryanair is low price airlines but norwegian use bigger and more central airport (at least here in Stockholm)
    ISO, vinyl: Avocado, Binural, Riot Act, Lost Dogs, Benny
  • Options
    hensod wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    hensod wrote:

Check with norgwegian.

Norwegian and Ryanair is low price airlines but norwegian use bigger and more central airport (at least here in Stockholm)
    I absolutely will not fly Ryanair :D I was also looking at SAS because they don't charge for checking in one bag. I will have a big bag, maybe filled with a few poster tubes :D I might just fly SAS because of that, I think you have to pay extra to check bags on Norwegian. But thank you for the tip! I will continue to look :D
  • Options
    It might be worth extra for the bag is ticket is less then halfe price but SAS has more flights!
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    Suziemay wrote:
    hensod wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Check with norgwegian.

I booked with Lufthansa for about $100...
    It has great times too... Flying out at 16:30 and arriving at 18:10
    Plenty of time to chill in the morning in Berlin and plenty of time to get to a pre-party in Stockholm too ;)
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    hensod wrote:
    Check with norgwegian.

I booked with Lufthansa for about $100...
    It has great times too... Flying out at 16:30 and arriving at 18:10
    Plenty of time to chill in the morning in Berlin and plenty of time to get to a pre-party in Stockholm too ;)
    Thanks! 100 Euro or USD? Think that fare may be gone but I will look. Also I'm mistaken. I was looking at airberlin, not SAS for this leg. I should probably check about the checked bag fees on airberlin. Watch me buy the a ticket for the wrong date flying to the wrong city :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Thanks! 100 Euro or USD? Think that fare may be gone but I will look. Also I'm mistaken. I was looking at airberlin, not SAS for this leg. I should probably check about the checked bag fees on airberlin. Watch me buy the a ticket for the wrong date flying to the wrong city :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Looks like that fare is gone http://www.lufthansa.com/online/portal/lh/gr/homepage
    It was 100 USD (I paid 150EUR for two tickets when I booked two months ago)
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Looks like that fare is gone http://www.lufthansa.com/online/portal/lh/gr/homepage
    It was 100 USD (I paid 150EUR for two tickets when I booked two months ago)
    Damn, that would have been perfect! I think when I started looking the fare was already gone. It's now 159 euro :cry:

Yes, I've booked the wrong flights before, but I'm a bit OCD so I realize pretty quickly, and there's a 24 hour crazy allowance where you can cancel flights with no penalty (thank god)
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    I'm on same flight as eyejacker - Lufthansa 237 6th July 16.30-18.10. Very sociable timing I thought! ;)

I'm going to take the overnight train Paris-Berlin on the 2nd-3rd as well(having few nights in Paris between Amsterdam & Berlin. YAY!). I really want to have some time to see a bit of Berlin.

Just the trains to book now when bookings open late March & then I'm all sorted. Oh except for the $$ I still have to save to pay for the whole thing! ;):lol:8-)

Btw, I've made some bracelets to commemorate the tour if anyone(probably the women) wants to buy me a drink somewhere on tour in exchange for one? :)
    PJEURO2012bracelets.jpg
    Grrrr, I can't get the pic to go smaller. It's at 160x120 in photobucket but still showing up huge on here. Hmmmm, anyway you get the idea. I'll definitely have some of these with me on tour & if there's interest I can make more to bring. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    I'm on same flight as eyejacker - Lufthansa 237 6th July 16.30-18.10. Very sociable timing I thought! ;)

I'm going to take the overnight train Paris-Berlin on the 2nd-3rd as well(having few nights in Paris between Amsterdam & Berlin. YAY!). I really want to have some time to see a bit of Berlin.

Just the trains to book now when bookings open late March & then I'm all sorted. Oh except for the $$ I still have to save to pay for the whole thing! ;):lol:8-)

Btw, I've made some bracelets to commemorate the tour if anyone(probably the women) wants to buy me a drink somewhere on tour in exchange for one? :)
    PJEURO2012bracelets.jpg
    Grrrr, I can't get the pic to go smaller. It's at 160x120 in photobucket but still showing up huge on here. Hmmmm, anyway you get the idea. I'll definitely have some of these with me on tour & if there's interest I can make more to bring. :)

Flight number is LH 2934!!
    And I think we're at the same hostel too in stockholm...
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    morello wrote:

PJEURO2012bracelets.jpg

Flight number is LH 2934!!
    And I think we're at the same hostel too in stockholm...
    Where do you stay in Stockholm?
  • Options
    hensod wrote:

City Backpackers Hostel.
    Arriving on the 6th and I'm leaving on the 10th...
    Looking forward to spending the whole weekend there :-D
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    hensod wrote:

City Backpackers Hostel.

Is a central location, let me know if u have any questions or need some Stockholm sightseeing...
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Oh yeah, woops, flight is def 2937, that was an early Sat morning brain malfunction! ;)

& yep I'm at City Backpackers Stockholm as well, 6th to 9th. A couple of days for sightseeing.

i'm still planning on going by train Stockholm-Copenhagen on July 9th. Can't book that until early April.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    hensod wrote:
    eyejacker wrote:
    hensod wrote:

City Backpackers Hostel.

Is a central location, let me know if u have any questions or need some Stockholm sightseeing...

Thanks for the offer, much appreciated!! :-)
    Will let you know, but I hope we all meet on the 6th anyway, for a nice pre party and hang out!
    Would be cool :-)
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i have a spare 10c for Berlin 2.. anyone interested?
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,240
    dottles wrote:
    What flights have people booked from Berlin to Stockholm?
    (and UK to Berlin/Stockholm to UK?)
    :)

At present, Manchester to Berlin 2 July leaving 8:35 arriving 11:30.
    FlySAS 19:40 from Berlin, landing 21:10.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    Hotel in Amsterdam is booked!!!!

Less than 4 months now!

Just need to get train tickets from Brussels to Amsterdam...
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

Less than 4 months now!

check at first page,german train,usally are the cheapest..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341

Less than 4 months now!

check at first page,german train,usally are the cheapest..

thanks for the tip!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hiya, anyone in Berlin and Oslo who would be willing to let me run hotel choices by them? Other kind members have helped me with Prague, Stockholm and Copenhagen and it was super helpful!

Please PM me if you're in Berlin or Oslo and would be willing to look over a list. I'll tell you what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    ***********************TWEET**************************
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    See you all in:

Prague
    Berlin 1 and 2
    Stockholm

Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    See you all in:

Prague
    Berlin 1 and 2
    Stockholm

see you in all of those... :D
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Hey hey!

I'm looking for a spare standing ticket for Berlin 2 for a friend ...

Can't wait to see you all in summer :D
  • Options
    Hey hey!

:D
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Hey hey!

:D

Cav and I are sorted, I'm looking for another friend ;)

This is going to be soooooo much fun! Berlin will be flooded with people from all over the world! Maybe I should practise my city guide skills :think: