Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    ok..found all the show tix i want..lets continue with flights..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    morello wrote:
    Berlin-Stockholm flight booked! :)

btw Lufthansa was cheaper & better flight times than SAS so look around before you book/buy.
    date?
    I'm flying LH2934 Berlin-Stockholm 16:30 Friday 6th July.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    morello wrote:
    Berlin-Stockholm flight booked! :)

btw Lufthansa was cheaper & better flight times than SAS so look around before you book/buy.
    date?
    ok..got it...i ll wait abit for that flight..i leave it last...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    and Amsterdam flight booked...my credit card is crying...hehhehehehe
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    date?
    ok..got it...i'll wait a bit for that flight..i leave it last...
    Really? I'm paranoid about things being booked out & missing out on early booking cheap prices. I'm waiting on my friend in London before I book my flight to Amsterdam.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Gosh Dimitris, you freaking me out. So organized!! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    its so easy if you be in the place in the past..like Amsterdam,i decide yesterday for sure ill go..
    Anita already had tix for night 1..and from the monent i found 1 hour ago tix for night 2
    its easy to book,i know where are trains,buses,tram,metro,way to airport ,where to stay etc..
    so wasnt that hard.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Really? I'm paranoid about things being booked out & missing out on early booking cheap prices. I'm waiting on my friend in London before I book my flight to Amsterdam.
    ill wait .its ok..the difference in price will not be huge..lets see about berlin 2..
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    ill wait .its ok..the difference in price will not be huge..lets see about berlin 2..
    Oh yeah I'm totally planning on being in Berlin for a few days anyway & surely show would be the night before or after so I'll be fine I hope!!
    I still haven't found anything about anyone booking a bus for Stockholm-Oslo-Copenhagen though. Can't see anything on fb.
    <hr>
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    morello wrote:
    Oh yeah I'm totally planning on being in Berlin for a few days anyway & surely show would be the night before or after so I'll be fine I hope!!
    I still haven't found anything about anyone booking a bus for Stockholm-Oslo-Copenhagen though. Can't see anything on fb.
    stocholm - oslo if gonna happen it is..
    oslo - copenhagen i book flight already
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Ah ok. I'm not goin to Oslo concert so maybe I'll just book Stockholm-Copenhagen flight.
    <hr>
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    [

Ah ok. I'm not goin to Oslo concert so maybe I'll just book Stockholm-Copenhagen flight.
    yep..seems the right thing to do. :)
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing you there D 8-) .
    And don't worry, money is over-rated :ugeek: .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    tell me about it.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,555
    Suziemay wrote:
    its so easy if you be in the place in the past..like Amsterdam,i decide yesterday for sure ill go..
    Anita already had tix for night 1..and from the monent i found 1 hour ago tix for night 2
    its easy to book,i know where are trains,buses,tram,metro,way to airport ,where to stay etc..

DIMI>can you be my tour guide, when i try to go over to Europe, for the 2013 or 2014 Tour?> :lol:
  • Options
    Got my Amsterdam tickets today! Awesome thing to come home to! I'm still in disbelief that I am actually going!

7,687 km / 4,776 miles to travel; Pearl Jam I hope you know you have the most committed fans on the planet!
  • Options
    cutz wrote:

DIMI>can you be my tour guide, when i try to go over to Europe, for the 2013 or 2014 Tour?> :lol:
    sure,why not..will be great if i can help.. :)
  • Options
    Got my Amsterdam tickets today! Awesome thing to come home to! I'm still in disbelief that I am actually going!

7,687 km / 4,776 miles to travel; Pearl Jam I hope you know you have the most committed fans on the planet!
    its frikkin fuckin great feeling ,right??!!!safe travels and see u at the shows..
    hahaha..3 days ago Amsterdam wasnt in my mind..now i have tix,book flights and hotel..!!
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,555
    cutz wrote:

Alright man, i'm gonna hold you to it> :lol:
  • Options
    cutz wrote:
    cutz wrote:

Alright man, i'm gonna hold you to it> :lol:
    sure,no problem
  • Options
    Booked the hotel in Amsterdam :mrgreen: .
    Now my card is crying,
    But I don't give a fuck........................... :lol:
    What You Giving

• Options
    Now my card is crying,
    You are both fucking nuts....hehehehe

But ya only live once....

Have fun...
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

Now my card is crying,
    You are both fucking nuts....hehehehe

But ya only live once....

Have fun...

I'm fortunate enough to be living my 2nd life ;)
    What You Giving

• Options

I'm fortunate enough to be living my 2nd life ;)
    I hear ya....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887

its frikkin fuckin great feeling ,right??!!!safe travels and see u at the shows..
    hahaha..3 days ago Amsterdam wasnt in my mind..now i have tix,book flights and hotel..!!

Crazy D!!! So happy to see you there!!!! :clap: :wave:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Amsterdam will be filled with the coolest people in the summer... :D:D

See ya there folks.. 8-)
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    sonnasonna Posts: 377
    Just booked two nights in Manchester. Now just need to sort the train out! Will probably have to do that nearer the time...
    29/05/2000
    17/08/2009
    22/06/2010
    23/06/2010
    20/06/2012
    21/06/2012
    08/07/2014
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    morello wrote:

Thk we all gonna be on that oslo-copenhagen flight... u taking the morning one?
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    morello wrote:

09:15
    SAS
    SK0455
    € 59.79
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    alesek wrote:

09:15
    SAS
    SK0455
    € 59.79

yup, thats the one.... :)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin