EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• alesek wrote:
    09:15
    SAS
    SK0455
    € 59.79

yup, thats the one.... :)
    hehhehehe.they never saw in sas airlines so many freaks with pj shirts and hoodies at their morning flight..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    alesek wrote:
    SAS
    SK0455
    € 59.79

hehhehehe.they never saw in sas airlines so many freaks with pj shirts and hoodies at their morning flight..

:D ... smells like a loooooooooong day on the 10th ... not much sleep after the Oslo show, thank god it should take just 15 minutes by train to get to the airport though.... and then straight into some pre-show party near the Forum in Copenhagen... :mrgreen:
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • alesek wrote:

:D ... smells like a loooooooooong day on the 10th ... not much sleep after the Oslo show, thank god it should take just 15 minutes by train to get to the airport though.... and then straight into some pre-show party near the Forum in Copenhagen... :mrgreen:
    sleep??we are in a pj fuckin tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we are not just going to the shows..we fuckin tour with the band!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • alesek wrote:

sleep??we are in a pj fuckin tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we are not just going to the shows..we fuckin tour with the band!!!
    So how many shows are you going to???
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • sleep??we are in a pj fuckin tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we are not just going to the shows..we fuckin tour with the band!!!
    So how many shows are you going to???
    6..and if i win some money to loterry..all 11.. :lol:
    alesek wrote:

indeed we are ... :)

5 shows for me. So, Dimi, thouhgt you were aiming for 4 ... saw that Amsterdam 2 ... what else? Adam1 or ?

or

or

BERLIN 2 ?!!! :)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • alesek wrote:
    [

indeed we are ... :)

5 shows for me. So, Dimi, thouhgt you were aiming for 4 ... saw that Amsterdam 2 ... what else? Adam1 or ?

or

or

BERLIN 2 ?!!! :)
    with berlin 2....then 7..i hope i can find the money for all.if not ,ill ask some flippers what to do :lol:
  • alesek wrote:
    SAS
    SK0455
    € 59.79

I'll fly 10:05 so they'll see a PJ shirt that flight to :D

10:05 - 11:15 Oslo, Gardermoen - Köpenhamn, Kastrup (Terminal 3)
    SK1455
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• I'll fly 10:05 so they'll see a PJ shirt that flight to :D

SK1455
    awesome...i didnt see that time when i was looking..maybe didnt have them at the price i was looking.. :lol:
  • fersenfersen Posts: 28
    alesek wrote:
    SAS
    SK0455
    € 59.79

Email SAS asap to give them enough time to put the bird into PJ livery :-D
    PJ 2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II, Prague ♥, Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    PJ 2014: Vienna, Berlin
    EV 2017: Berlin, London I, London II, Taormina I ♥, Taormina II ♥
    PJ 2018: Rome, Prague, Krakow ♥, Berlin, Barcelona, Seattle I ♥, Seattle II♥, Misoula, Chicago I, Chicago II
    EV 2019: Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, Dublin
    [CC 2012: Birmingham, 2016: Vienna ♥]
  • and Amsterdam flight booked...my credit card is crying...hehhehehehe
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • and Amsterdam flight booked...my credit card is crying...hehhehehehe
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    its your fault this..all your fault..
    thanks for the tix.. :D

SK1455
    awesome...i didnt see that time when i was looking..maybe didnt have them at the price i was looking.. :lol:

Price right now Oslo-Copenhagen 10/7 with SAS, in SKR.

643,- 09:15-10:25 1:10 OSL-CPH

534,- 10:05-11:15 1:10 OSL-CPH

889,- 12:20-13:30 1:10 OSL-CPH

1 054,- 15:25-16:35 1:10 OSL-CPH

534,- 17:30-18:40 1:10 OSL-CPH

534,- 19:00-20:10 1:10 OSL-CPH

534,- 20:35-21:50 1:15 OSL-CPH
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -19, EV Brussels

SK1455

Price right now Oslo-Copenhagen 10/7 with SAS, in SKR.

643,- 09:15-10:25 1:10 OSL-CPH

534,- 10:05-11:15 1:10 OSL-CPH
    thats crazy..when i booked,9:15 was cheaper and 10:05 wasnt an option..
    i paid 449 when i booked
    alot of pj freaks book that 9:15..
  • sickofitsickofit Posts: 780
    count me in on the 09:15!! (I just rhymed too) :mrgreen:

Now to find a way back to oslo cuz I didn't book a rtn :roll: Ferry? The quote I searched for on DFDS was NOK1000 :shock:
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • myramyra Posts: 1,257
    sickofit wrote:
    Ferry? The quote I searched for on DFDS was NOK1000 :shock:

Hmm, nope.
    sickofit wrote:
    count me in on the 09:15!! (I just rhymed too)

:thumbup: :D
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    flying with norwegian, leaving oslo at 07:40 and arriving in copenhagen at 08:50, cost me 51€.

drop bags at hotel and straight into the queue. :D
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    edited December 2011
    I'll be at the airport bar prior to the 9:15am flight.

I spose the airport bar sits in AFTER customs, so they won't be charging Norwegian prices, right?

And when I get to Copenhagen...

FUCK THE QUEUE!

For old time's sake, prolly gonna go straight here-

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Scott ... 684?v=info
    Post edited by Hinn on
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Hinn wrote:

I spose the airport bar sits in AFTER customs, so they won't be charging Norwegian prices, right?
    :lol::lol: ,maybe ill bring ouzo..will not take alot of it for you get fun!!! :mrgreen:
  • Kathi wrote:
    flying with norwegian, leaving oslo at 07:40 and arriving in copenhagen at 08:50, cost me 51€.

queue...i do that in one show per tour...hmmm...i think ill do it at one of Amsterdam,or oslo show..il see.. :D
    Kathi wrote:

queue...i do that in one show per tour...hmmm...i think ill do it at one of Amsterdam,or oslo show..il see.. :D

how far back to you end up if you don't queue up early?

I have a bit of obsessive compulsive disorder about being front row :lol: but I probably won't be up front for stockholm, as I really want to see the city and I probably won't be able to fly there enough in advance.
  • Kathi wrote:
    Kathi wrote:

I have a bit of obsessive compulsive disorder about being front row :lol: but I probably won't be up front for stockholm, as I really want to see the city and I probably won't be able to fly there enough in advance.
    i care only to rock with my friends together..im in the venue..ill listen the music,see the stage..all good.. :)
    yeah, you're right actually :) can't help it though, and I've learned to appreciate queues as meeting places...lots of time to talk & meet new friends, though it helps if a beer cart is nearby ;)
  • Kathi wrote:

You can't be far back in Oslo at all, cos the venue is so small :D

9631201152020e2e4.jpg
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -19, EV Brussels

• Kathi wrote:

9631201152020e2e4.jpg
    :D:D:D:D fuckin great!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait!!!!!!!!!
    Kathi wrote:

9631201152020e2e4.jpg

ooh this looks nice! excitement level rising! :mrgreen:
  • arena must be like 20-25 rows????hehehehehheehe
    gonna be hell!!!!!..ill go in the back at the arena in this one..and get the power of the freaks and sent it back.. :D
  • arena must be like 20-25 rows????hehehehehheehe
    gonna be hell!!!!!..ill go in the back at the arena in this one..and get the power of the freaks and sent it back.. :D
    fuck that..ill go early for that....ill see oslo the prevoius day..and sleep early.. :roll: :lol:
    Hinn wrote:

FUCK THE QUEUE!

Bad luck, Hinn

the scottish bar opens at 7pm on Tuesday.... :(
  • alesek wrote:
    Hinn wrote:

FUCK THE QUEUE!

Bad luck, Hinn

the scottish bar opens at 7pm on Tuesday.... :(
    you mean hinny cant find the boose?or me the boobs??at any time of the day?this is crazy talk!!! :lol: