Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    alesek wrote:
    Hinn wrote:
    I'll be at the airport bar prior to the 9:15am flight.

I spose the airport bar sits in AFTER customs, so they won't be charging Norwegian prices, right?

And when I get to Copenhagen...

FUCK THE QUEUE!

For old time's sake, prolly gonna go straight here-

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Scott ... 684?v=info

Bad luck, Hinn

the scottish bar opens at 7pm on Tuesday.... :(
    you mean hinny cant find the boose?or me the boobs??at any time of the day?this is crazy talk!!! :lol:

:mrgreen:

Im sure we will find a waaaaaaaay ! 8-)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    see you all.....THIS year... :D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

Not me :(
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options

you need to stop making kids :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

you need to stop making kids :mrgreen:

ha ha, this os the last, so after this i'm safe to continue on the pj journey
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    Anyone got any tips for best & cheapest ways to go London-Amsterdam-Paris-Berlin? I'm having a few days in London & Paris between shows. TIA. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300

:D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Anyone got any tips for best & cheapest ways to go London-Amsterdam-Paris-Berlin? I'm having a few days in London & Paris between shows. TIA. :)
    london amsterdam,u can find alot of cheap flights...for all..i did it at 2010...6 months is before prices good and quick
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    london amsterdam,u can find alot of cheap flights...for all..i did it at 2010...6 months is before prices good and quick
    Thanks D. I expect I'll fly L-A then hoping to train A-P & P-B. They don't seem to have train tickets on sale yet though. Schedules only seem to go about 3 months in advance. I'll keep my eye on it I guess.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    who has extra tickets to the Amsterdam shows??? pm me

i've been slacking with the holidays :oops:
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    morello wrote:
    Thanks D. I expect I'll fly L-A then hoping to train A-P & P-B. They don't seem to have train tickets on sale yet though. Schedules only seem to go about 3 months in advance. I'll keep my eye on it I guess.
    yeah..do that..even flight seems cheap now
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Folks, if any of you have or hear of a spare standing ticket for Stockholm, can you give me a shout.
    (It's for a good friend who is a 10c member and is doing Berlin but I've convinced him to do Stockholm too :D )
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    conman wrote:

if i see any,ill let you know..
  • Options
    Just got good info from friend in London who travels a lot, he said http://www.skyscanner.net is a good place to check flights & prices & while there's no such site comparing different providers for trains closest is: http://www.bahn.de/p/view/index.shtml. That site definitely says: "Sale possible 92 days in advance at earliest" so train schedules only 3 months out.
    <hr>
  • Options
    Happy New Year Folks!

Hope everyone had a good time over the holidays. :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    169 days and 5 and half hours til Manchester..... :D
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:

Not that we're counting or anything :lol:
  • Options
    Happy New Year Jammers!

I was looking for a bit of advice and seen as lot of you will have attended the Berlin shows in 2009 and 2010 I thought this would be a good place to start. I am attending the Berlin show and I am looking to book my trip in the next couple of weeks. I was thinking Friedrichshain as the place for my accomodation as it is close to the arena and I hear it's a good spot? Also travelling round is not a problem I hear as the transport links are so good? Any advice?

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to the Tour!
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Options
    Happy New Year Jammers!

I was looking for a bit of advice and seen as lot of you will have attended the Berlin shows in 2009 and 2010 I thought this would be a good place to start. I am attending the Berlin show and I am looking to book my trip in the next couple of weeks. I was thinking Friedrichshain as the place for my accomodation as it is close to the arena and I hear it's a good spot? Also travelling round is not a problem I hear as the transport links are so good? Any advice?

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to the Tour!
    yes,its close the venue,and has easy transportation..Berlin has so many ways to go around the city
    train,metro,buses..its easy to move
  • Options
    Happy New Year Folks!

ghappy new year buddy..nice to see u here..you doing any shows?
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Happy New Year Folks!

Absolutely! A nice quiet few days was exactly what I needed :)

What shows you doing?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    boyo79 wrote:

Nah, was just a rough estimate :lol::lol:
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:

Nah, was just a rough estimate :lol::lol:
    :lol:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Ok Dimitris, how bout Oslo and Copenhagen :D
    http://www.booking.com/hotel/no/best-we ... _confemail
    http://www.booking.com/hotel/dk/cab-inn ... _confemail

both walking distance from the venues..close to train,or metro station..and good prices for the area..
    The CabInn Scandinavia is really close to the venue and to the metro system as well, so it's not at bad choice, but it is in a really, really, REALLY boring part of town.
    In my opinion you'd be better off booking a hostel in Nørrebro - Still fairly close to the venue, easy to get to and from airport and central station and lot's of bars and places to get food.
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Ok Dimitris, how bout Oslo and Copenhagen :D

both walking distance from the venues..close to train,or metro station..and good prices for the area..
    The CabInn Scandinavia is really close to the venue and to the metro system as well, so it's not at bad choice, but it is in a really, really, REALLY boring part of town.
    In my opinion you'd be better off booking a hostel in Nørrebro - Still fairly close to the venue, easy to get to and from airport and central station and lot's of bars and places to get food.
    you think ill be at the hotel at all?i book there cos 5-6 friends are there too..
    ill be with you at the town for drinks and food :mrgreen:
  • Options

you think ill be at the hotel at all?i book there cos 5-6 friends are there too..
    ill be with you at the town for drinks and food :mrgreen:
    Silly me :roll:
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    [Silly me :roll:
    :lol:
  • Options
    Does anyone know when single day tickets for the Main Square Festival in Arras will go on sale?
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,387
    Just wanted to say thanks Dimitris and all the people posting here, this thread has been a HUGE help for me, its my first trip to Europe and I couldn't be more PUMPED!!

Also, anyone know of any camping around Brussels, Werchter, Paris, Arras? Thinking about pitchin' a tent for some of the trip (besides AT the festivals, which I've heard negative reviews of). Thanks!
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    conman wrote:

if i see any,ill let you know..
    thank you :)