-12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• sickofitsickofit Posts: 780
    got nothing in the livenation presales for Oslo and Stockholm!! Een roped my hubby in at work and he had two GA tix but cdn't pay :(( Someone really doesn't want me to go see PJ in my own country :((
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
    Event: PEARL JAM
    Venue: Oslo Spektrum
    Date: 2012-07-09 19:30
    General Admission

Total Ticket Price: 800.00
    Incl. Ticket charges: 180.00 kr
    and Delivery charges: 145.00 kr

Yes. Oslo here I come....
    Yay!! at least you got smthg to work for you :) Hopefully all is not lost for the rest of us here.
  • Seated in Stockholm is a go....if you want that.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -19, EV Brussels

• jlj_swejlj_swe Posts: 175
    Now the morons at LiveNation managed to change Presale from Comviq to LiveNation, but when I got in there were no standing tickets left. But I just bought the first two available seatings just to get the tickets...and I have no idea what section I'm in...but at least I have the tickets now. Phew.
    Stockholm 1992-02-07
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 1995-08-12
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Lisbon 2010-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28

https://artbyjoachim.wordpress.com/
  • jlj_swe wrote:
    Now the morons at LiveNation managed to change Presale from Comviq to LiveNation, but when I got in there were no standing tickets left. But I just bought the first two available seatings just to get the tickets...and I have no idea what section I'm in...but at least I have the tickets now. Phew.

I take the risk and wait for 10C tickets or standing tomorrow at Livenation. It's hard to get Pearl Jam tickets...
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -19, EV Brussels

• jlj_swe wrote:

I take the risk and wait for 10C tickets or standing tomorrow at Livenation. It's hard to get Pearl Jam tickets...

And they're gone, bet all those tickets went to scalpers (+2 for me).
    I bet we can see lots of standing or better seating tomorrow...
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
    jlj_swe wrote:

Damn, I got really decent seating tickets as well...great surprise.
    The only downside is that the extra 400 SEK these tickets cost me means that we'll have nothing to eat until xmas. Oh well, shit happens.
    Stockholm 1992-02-07
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 1995-08-12
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Lisbon 2010-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28

• jlj_swe wrote:

Damn, I got really decent seating tickets as well...great surprise.
    The only downside is that the extra 400 SEK these tickets cost me means that we'll have nothing to eat until xmas. Oh well, shit happens.

Yeah, I messed around at the site trying to not getting low in the back but kept getting further and further away from the stage everytime I dismissed tickets...

Well, I have seats and thats okey, my back will thank me after the show...
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...

• Yeah, I messed around at the site trying to not getting low in the back but kept getting further and further away from the stage everytime I dismissed tickets...

Well, I have seats and thats okey, my back will thank me after the show...

I couldn't wait any longer and probably got the worst seats in the house. I HATE sitting. At least I've got tickets now I suppose. Not really what I was expecting yesterday afternoon. Thanks 10C.
  • Got a ticket to Stockholm from live nation- seating but I don't care, I just want to be there-
    // Berlin 2009 // Berlin 2010 // Stockholm 2012 // Copenhagen 2012 // Berlin 2014 // Praque 2018 // Berlin 2018 // London ||  2018 // 
  • to bad for all this..we suppose to be all happy and talk about the fun on tour.
    they need to fix it soon..so as many will score..and we help the rest..will be spares,will be tix for the one want to go
    but this thing,fucked up all the fun...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    Got 'em for Stockholm! Seats in the B area, which is fine as Copenhagen is only standing. And looks to be a nice view of the stage!
  • Surely if 10C sold singles it would help... no?
    14.10.2000 Houston, 09.09.2006 Marseilles, 11.09.2006 Paris, 18.06.2007 London, 17.08.2009 Manchester, 18.08.2009 London, 22.06.2010 Dublin, 23.06.2010 Belfast, 25.06.2010 London
    Did ANYONE get standing tickets for Stockholm at all?

Tomorrow they release the tickets for the rest of the public here, it would be interesting to see how many tickets they have saved for that.
    Stockholm 1992-02-07
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 1995-08-12
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Lisbon 2010-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28

• My tickets are to A area and I am SO HAPPY! now just hoping for copanhagen- to stockholm I will travel alone but few friend are hoping to come to copenhagen with me because some our friends live there so I need 3 ticket to that. Does anyone have any tips to get those tickets?
    // Berlin 2009 // Berlin 2010 // Stockholm 2012 // Copenhagen 2012 // Berlin 2014 // Praque 2018 // Berlin 2018 // London ||  2018 // 
    Gave up on Oslo so set my sights on Stockholm...kept trying, got a seat way in the back...cried inside...kept trying...got some OK seat on Mike's side :D but just when I was moaning to my hubby on the phone cuz it suddenly said I have to create an account (which I did as fast as I cd)...I searched again and got a standing ticket!!! My swedish is practically non-existent but it said Parkett Väst-Parkett Ståplats!!

Woohoo!!! But no wirstband :( :roll:

Am now still trying my luck for a dear friend ;)
  • This is shocking stuff. I got my Manchester ticket straight away, and the server hung for Amsterdam but came through after 10 mins.

I cannot believe that this has happened again to so many people once again. there should be a record of any member who had logged into crowdsurge at 5pm UTC yesterday. Crowdsurge should cross reference those memebers against those who didn't get to purchase tickets, then email these members with first offers of tickets.

Its the only fair and equitable way to proceed IMO

Have all my fingers and toes crossed for you all

J
    RDS Dublin - Aug 26 1995 (Neil Young with Pearl Jam)
    Millstreet Arena - Oct 24, 1996
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010
    Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 20 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 26 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 16 2014
    jlj_swe wrote:
    Did ANYONE get standing tickets for Stockholm at all?

Tomorrow they release the tickets for the rest of the public here, it would be interesting to see how many tickets they have saved for that.

I did, but it was purely fluke I think....it was very long after the pre-sale had started. I was searching for 1xbest available (anything I cd get) and kept getting seats way in the back...but suddenly, a miracle!! Happy camper :)
  • the worst part i smell is they gonna solve it..and then all those members already biught tix in general sale today,will maybe pay again to have 10c tix.or complain again..\
    they need to stop the general sales or delay them...members must have 1st access to the tix...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • well i do hope they solve it, no tix for me so far... :?
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    This is shocking stuff. I got my Manchester ticket straight away, and the server hung for Amsterdam but came through after 10 mins.

I cannot believe that this has happened again to so many people once again. there should be a record of any member who had logged into crowdsurge at 5pm UTC yesterday. Crowdsurge should cross reference those memebers against those who didn't get to purchase tickets, then email these members with first offers of tickets.

Its the only fair and equitable way to proceed IMO

Have all my fingers and toes crossed for you all

J
    We will get tickets all right, I've a funny feeling that this was a technical glitch
  • hellojoe wrote:
    well i do hope they solve it, no tix for me so far... :?
    An we willfind tix for u..no worries.but its not the point..its that people are fuckin sad and angry..this must be solove now
  • the fair is to mail all members ..to give 2 days time..all want tic,to get them after all this situation
    amnd find the way to sort with tix companies,promoter ,whatever..
    end of story.
    all 10c members to have the chance get tix for the shows as a reward of the failure
    i dont care even they cancel the orders already take place,mine as well..
    fair is fair..
  • the fair is to mail all members ..to give 2 days time..all want tic,to get them after all this situation
    end of story.
    all 10c members to have the chance get tix for the shows as a reward of the failure
    fair is fair..

there should be no need. They know who missed out. Just make sure they get their tickets
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010
    end of story.
    fair is fair..

there should be no need. They know who missed out. Just make sure they get their tickets
    even that..need to fix the situation for the fans..
    we need to stop worry about that anymore..now was suppose to book our flight,accomodation..and have all those sad angry friends,they feel like shit..this isnt the way a tourr in our land should look like..
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    They should've had the ticket sales handled by the Germans - this would've been sorted long ago :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • MangoMango Posts: 1,049
    Cancel orders that went through successfully? They cant do that. There would be uproar and rightly so. If you got sorted through Crowdsurge and have paid for your tickets then fair play. Its the shit that happened afterwards that needs sorting / attention from 10c.
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Jennytree wrote:
    They should've had the ticket sales handled by the Germans - this would've been sorted long ago :lol:

Hahahaha. Wayyy to many Un-PC things come to mind!!!
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010
  • Jennytree wrote:
    true story. :lol: