EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• SO..I PRINT MY CONF MAIL..NOW I WAIT YOU FREAKS
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Error: "XML error: Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1" when I press confirm order :(
  • Error: "XML error: Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1" when I press confirm order :(
  • Put tickets in basket, click complete order, tells me basket is empty, even though tickets are listed

Now back on "We are currently experiencing high demand"

Never had a problem during using the previous pre-sale method, not very happy at this not working
  • Question is - Do I sit in the queue patiently without doing anything or do I keep pressing F5 whilst in the queu? If I oresss F5, is that me to the back of the queue?

My tickets will have been emptied from my cart by now that's for sure so will have to start again.

I HATE CROWDSURGE, they're useless
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Got Berlin and Stockholm. Oslo in cart but it's not checking out :(

I F5-ed that piece of shit. THe waiting patiently did not do shit.
  • I can't confirm the damn order. This is nerve wrecking.
  • dont u fuckin quit
    keep trying
    we wait fotr fuckin alpine 10 hours
    see u all there
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    Got my tickets. Getting the first 3 shows was easy, but the 4th seemed to be when everyone piled onto the servers. But all done, and £499.07 poorer... guess it's time to book flights
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
    Suziemay wrote:
    Got Berlin and Stockholm. Oslo in cart but it's not checking out :(

I F5-ed that piece of shit. THe waiting patiently did not do shit.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Paid for it then my fucking credit card flagged it as a security alert so I lost the tickets. Fucking piece of shit credit card too.

(sorry for the cussing)
  • Ok, my experiences so you can see if you got some of the same issues. The end result was that my order went through !
    1. logged in and followed through on checking one order out - got multiple "service unavailable" errors, then finally I could press "confirm" on the page that warns that the order cannot be modified after pressing that button
    2. it then crashed, so I tried repurchasing the same order: I got an error message in red that I already had 1 item of this kind purchased (I did not) -> contacted customer service via telephone (+44 845 0508258), got a friendly person on the line explaining that my order would be held for me, and that there are plenty of tickets available, so no worries. In the mean time I rechecked and saw that I was again able to order the same pair of tickets.
    3. finally got to the payment screen, entered my card details and pressed 'Buy' -> took a long time then "XML error : Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1". I did NOT refresh the page, as this process took a long time and I imagined that the payment may have well gone through. Instead:
    4. I checked my account info in the api.crowdsurge.com, and yes it included two lines : 1 that my order was "held" (by the support team), the other that my order was confirmed and paid ! A few minutes later I received a confirmation mail. So check your account info after any error people :)

So there are plenty of tickets, some of which have been held by customer support (they will ie release my held ticket pair now), and while not problem free and ymmv it generally does work :)

Good luck !
    Wrigley 1 + 2 '16, Amsterdam '14, (Wrigley '13), Amsterdam '12, PJ20 Alpine '11, Chi '09, DC, June '08, MSG#1, June '08, Nijmegen, The Netherlands '07, Arnhem, The Netherlands '06
  • Pearl Jam tix for Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, København in tha box :-)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    8-)
  • Ok, my experiences so you can see if you got some of the same issues. The end result was that my order went through !
    1. logged in and followed through on checking one order out - got multiple "service unavailable" errors, then finally I could press "confirm" on the page that warns that the order cannot be modified after pressing that button
    2. it then crashed, so I tried repurchasing the same order: I got an error message in red that I already had 1 item of this kind purchased (I did not) -> contacted customer service via telephone (+44 845 0508258), got a friendly person on the line explaining that my order would be held for me, and that there are plenty of tickets available, so no worries. In the mean time I rechecked and saw that I was again able to order the same pair of tickets.
    3. finally got to the payment screen, entered my card details and pressed 'Buy' -> took a long time then "XML error : Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1". I did NOT refresh the page, as this process took a long time and I imagined that the payment may have well gone through. Instead:
    4. I checked my account info in the api.crowdsurge.com, and yes it included two lines : 1 that my order was "held" (by the support team), the other that my order was confirmed and paid ! A few minutes later I received a confirmation mail. So check your account info after any error people :)

So there are plenty of tickets, some of which have been held by customer support (they will ie release my held ticket pair now), and while not problem free and ymmv it generally does work :)

Good luck !

Thank you for the phone number just phoned them and sorted it out although it charged me £131.36 instead of131.36 in Euros. Just spoke to them again and they're gonna sort out the monies but Im' more bothered about actually having the tickets
    :)
  • Hi All. Sounds like another painful ticketing experience.

Anybody got a spare to Berlin on the 4th? If so, please PM me.

Thanks.
    we're all going to the same place...
  • Hi All. Sounds like another painful ticketing experience.

Anybody got a spare to Berlin on the 4th? If so, please PM me.

Thanks.
    we're all going to the same place...
  • JUST GOT OSLO AND COPENHAGEN

SEE YA AT THE 10C LINE FREAKS!!!!!!! :D
  • Do you guys find it browser dependant?

Had the wait text a couple of times then it stops eventually and there is some black text on black background displaying an error message and some guru code (Amiga server?) - that was Firefox
    - Now trying Explorer

Dont buy all the Cph tickets!
  • Forgot to say that it was Amsterdam that I'l be headed to, 4 days after my birthday too. See y'all there :D
  • JUST GOT OSLO AND COPENHAGEN

How do you do ? I still have no tickets.
    Do you hit F5 constantly ? or wait for the auto refresh ?
  • IGotShit76 wrote:
    JUST GOT OSLO AND COPENHAGEN

ok,after 10sec..i finish berlin and stocholm
    i use chrome/...
    i had all 3 open,,firefox,explorer and chrom
    first 2 bronzer crash
    so in 1 min got those 2 shows with chrome

after an hour..cos a freinds suppose to get oslo and cop for me and her
    couldnt buy..i refresh to chrome page
    bought oslo and cop..in one min again

im so lucky as it seems
  • ellyn27ellyn27 Posts: 165
    I'll see you all in Amsterdam!!!! waaaaaaahooooooo!
    My whole life... like a picture on a sunny day...

~*~Rotterdam August 13 2009~*~Bilbao July 9 2010~*~East Troy September 3 & 4 2011~*~Amsterdam June 26 & 27 2012~*~Stockholm July 7 2012~*~
  • Do you guys find it browser dependant?

Had the wait text a couple of times then it stops eventually and there is some black text on black background displaying an error message and some guru code (Amiga server?) - that was Firefox
    - Now trying Explorer

Dont buy all the Cph tickets!
  • keep trying guys..nothing is sold out..
    keep on!!!!!!!!
  • im so lucky as it seems

I think you got a point.
    3 browsers = no ticket for me. I'm about to give up :cry:
  • XML error: Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1
    I wanna rock n' roll all night and part of every day
  • XML error: Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1
    I wanna rock n' roll all night and part of every day
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    JUST GOT OSLO AND COPENHAGEN

I hit F5, seemed to work for me. I didn't get mine as quick as Dimi, but I did get tix to Berlin, Stockholm and Oslo. I had to do 2 transactions, once I got 2 shows and it just kept crashing, the next time I got back to the tickets page I checked out instead of trying to add more tickets. It didn't crash during checkout, or at least hitting F5 got it back.

KEEP TRYING.