EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Rubysdad wrote:
    Wristband update:

****When buying tickets during the public ticket sale, the ticket limit is 6 per customer. However, we must limit the wristband to 2 wristbands per order.

You cannot receive more than two wristbands per order. If other eligible members in your party want to get wristbands, they need to purchase their own pair of tickets.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Aga81 wrote:
    YEAH. I have my Berlin tix!!!!!!! Finally and hope to see some of You guys right there!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!! *happy dance* Luv ya
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • :( we got Berlin + Copenhagen..
    now I need spares for Stockholm and Oslo (especially Oslo!!)

:/:/:/ man that sucks. Nobody seems to have spares because of that fuck! I'm so pissed!
  • AELARA wrote:
    AELARA wrote:
    Sorry everyone... It seems that I carry too much bad luck. That was the first time I decided to buy PJ tickets online. Maybe now that I decided to quit from joining a european show, everything will be alright. Enjoy... ;)
    what show?maybe can help..

Well, I was thinking about Berlin but I'm not quite sure..
    ill cover u for Berlin..just let me know for sure..SOON
  • wolkenlos wrote:
    :( we got Berlin + Copenhagen..
    now I need spares for Stockholm and Oslo (especially Oslo!!)

:/:/:/ man that sucks. Nobody seems to have spares because of that fuck! I'm so pissed!
    how many you need for oslo..let me know.. 8-)
  • It took some quick maneuvering but I got my 2 for both Berlin and Stockholm ... Thanks Thrilla :|
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    hey everybody, il need one for berlin please :D
  • eyejacker wrote:
    I need two tickets to Stockholm... Anyone? Anyone? :roll: :|
    Please?
    2?..Hmmm..let me check..ill contact u asap.. 8-)
  • eyejacker wrote:
    I need two tickets to Stockholm... Anyone? Anyone? :roll: :|
    Please?
    2?..Hmmm..let me check..ill contact u asap.. 8-)
  • It took some quick maneuvering but I got my 2 for both Berlin and Stockholm ... Thanks Thrilla :|
    are u ok?let me know..if u need anything.....right fuckin away,
  • alesek wrote:
    GERMANS RULE!

no chance with Stockholm ... log on to ticketmaster since 8.00 am ... got twice nose bleed section offered, didnt take tho ...

since then down. even called them via phone - nothing available now, pls check later. tomorrow or so ...

oh dear.
    SO..U SEARCH FOR STOCHOLM?
    Nope!! I am good...

Berlin/Stockholm here we come :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Nope!! I am good...

Berlin/Stockholm here we come :mrgreen:
    SEE U IN 7 MONTHS MY BROTHER THEN.. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BTW,WE TALK FACEBOOKING FOR HOTEL ETC..LATER..NOW NEED TO FIX THE SPARES FOR FRIENDS
  • Or maybe someone wants to exchange his Stockholm standing tickets for our seated tickets... maybe if someone gets pregnant :lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    edited December 2011
    I would like 1 standing for Stockholm, as I'm on my way to Oslo I might as well call in there too :D:D:D
    Post edited by Jennytree on
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Is there anyone, anyone at all who can cover me for 2 Manchester floor tickets tomorrow? I'm good for it, I just can't get them tomorrow and I'm desperate!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • wolkenlos wrote:
    Or maybe someone wants to exchange his Stockholm standing tickets for our seated tickets... maybe if someone gets pregnant :lol:
    why now u dont incumming?? .. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Bugs29Bugs29 Posts: 96
    Seems impossible at this point, but did anyone manage an extra stockholm ticket?...seems scandinavia got sold out so unbelievably fast, it's actually surprising....
  • so ,only berlin have tix left right?seatin i see..the rest 3 scandianavia is sold out,right?
  • Bugs29Bugs29 Posts: 96
    so ,only berlin have tix left right?seatin i see..the rest 3 scandianavia is sold out,right?

yeah, everything is gone....stockholm, oslo were gone in a couple minutes, and copenhagen took a little longer, but all are gone....no idea so many scandinavian fans that it it would get sold out faster the NYC!! Well...I'm on the side that still looking for stockholm...
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    RM181658 wrote:
    Seems impossible at this point, but did anyone manage an extra stockholm ticket?...seems scandinavia got sold out so unbelievably fast, it's actually surprising....

the scandinavia venues are far smaller than the ones in germany and the uk etc as far as i know
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Hey Dimi, do you know of anyone who got 10C tix in Amsterdam and has a spare? If not I will try to luck out at the general sale.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Just got some seating tickets for Stockholm so keep trying people!
    Got 2 spare seating tickets now, trade for Oslo/Copenhagen anybody? :)
  • satansbed wrote:
    the scandinavia venues are far smaller than the ones in germany and the uk etc as far as i know
    The Stockholm venue (16k) is nearly as big as the Berlin arena (17k).
  • TuTeTuTe Posts: 138
    in need of 2 (or more) standing tickets for Oslo.. anyone happen to have any spare ones?
    thanks
  • i am sad that the presale was not as good as i had hoped for all involved. i was insanely lucky enough to have my order go through, it was touch and go for a bit...i have no idea how but the same unexplained event happened when i bought tickets for the 2 shows in toronto. so 2012 is the year i cross at least one item off my bucket list. mission 'get our passports stamped the next time we see pearl jam' is in full affect. amsterdam, ftw!!!! any other canadians making the trip?
    i'll ride the wave...
  • satansbed wrote:
    RM181658 wrote:

And of course there are us Finns how have to travel to neighboring countries because PJ won't come to us ;)
    // Berlin 2009 // Berlin 2010 // Stockholm 2012 // Copenhagen 2012 // Berlin 2014 // Praque 2018 // Berlin 2018 // London ||  2018 // 
  • See y'all in Manchester... and Stockholm 8-):mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • rafie wrote:
    Hey Dimi, do you know of anyone who got 10C tix in Amsterdam and has a spare? If not I will try to luck out at the general sale.
    ill ask buddy..need time to gather infos..its a fuckin mess only a few score at presale..lets see..when is public sale?
  • See y'all in Manchester... and Stockholm 8-):mrgreen:
    8-)