EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Suziemay wrote:

KEEP TRYING.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Just phoned CrowdSurge on the 0845 number listed, and the guy I spoke with said they are (or are about to) contact Ten Club to advise them on a method to enable the purchase to be a success, so to try and wait it out - as they then think Ten Club will send out an email with further instructions.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Deadlogic wrote:
    Just phoned CrowdSurge on the 0845 number listed, and the guy I spoke with said they are (or are about to) contact Ten Club to advise them on a method to enable the purchase to be a success, so to try and wait it out - as they then think Ten Club will send out an email with further instructions.
    And they've only thought of this now??? So what was the method before, the one that only enabled partial success?

Sorry, I can't help myself. :D
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • MESSAGE TO PEARL JAM FANS FROM CROWDSURGE:

Unfortunately, due to issues beyond our control, we have experienced technical issues with the presale. In order to best serve members of the Ten Club, we are going to take presales offline for now, and return to members shortly with an alternate way of providing presale ticket access. We will give advance notice with details of when the presale will resume via email and website. If you have already successfully purchased tickets, your ticket order is complete and you do not have to await further instructions.

Unfortunately, due to issues beyond our control, we have experienced technical issues with the presale. In order to best serve members of the Ten Club, we are going to take presales offline for now, and return to members shortly with an alternate way of providing presale ticket access. We will give advance notice with details of when the presale will resume via email and website. If you have already successfully purchased tickets, your ticket order is complete and you do not have to await further instructions.

So far my Berlin tics are secured 8-) .
    May need some help for Amsterdam if I'm able to go.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,018
    Let's stay positive up in here! It's not over yet...just round one.
    Nature drunk and High
  • sickofitsickofit Posts: 780
    I'm trying to stay positive, trust me...but I can't cuz now I have to call it quits. So I really hope the pre-sale doesn't continue any time tonight. Have to get to work in the morning. Can't stay up anyways cuz I'll be keeping everyone up :evil:

Why can't this just be a simple process? *sigh*

Pleeeeeease 10C do it again tomorrow evening european time and do it one show at a time. Everyone making a mad rush for all shows is just senseless as was proven today.
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • I got the tic:s I wanted to check out Five times but then the account was allways empty and I never could pay them- So I don't have anything- I wanted to go stockholm and copenhagen.... So I will try to be awake this night if the system will open again or then try again on friday- But i am little bit sad of this....
    // Berlin 2009 // Berlin 2010 // Stockholm 2012 // Copenhagen 2012 // Berlin 2014 // Praque 2018 // Berlin 2018 // London ||  2018 // 
  • stay positive..all will be ok..
    all gonna find tix for the shows..we are here to help eachother ,,its all ok.. :)
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,018
    Time to hit the beers!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Dimi you are the bestest. You are the glue that keep the crazies together. So why you not going to the shows I'm going to. :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:8-)
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • Dimi you are the bestest. You are the glue that keep the crazies together. So why you not going to the shows I'm going to. :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:8-)
    its your fault you are going for sex orgies to Amsterdam...
    i just want to see the band :lol::lol:
  • Looks like everyone had a total nightmare with this, what a shame. There must be a better process that could be used, although it seems the website just couldn't cope with the demand. This is my first time buying TC tickets, I still can't believe I randomly joined 2 days before the cut off point without knowing a tour was about to be announced. I am so excited as I have managed to get tickets for Manchester! Woohoo! :D

I got them quite quick, but it was far from being a smooth process and I think it was pretty much a fluke it went through. Same thing happened to me as I'm seeing happened to others, the first attempt I got straight to the checkout and then the site came up with an error message, much frantic refreshing and more error messages later, I went through the same process again and was told I already had tickets so couldn't get more. Couldn't see how to get back to the previous checkout screen, then accidentally pressed a button which restored all my historic tabs which I thought was a complete mistake, but it actually reloaded the old checkout screen and this time took me to payment.

Hope you all manage to get tickets in the end, sure you will, don't worry.

Also, I was wondering what happens with TC standing tickets, are there rows reserved at the front?
    To are just to f**king much. Love you anyway ;)
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • stay positive..all will be ok..
    all gonna find tix for the shows..we are here to help eachother ,,its all ok.. :)

thanks ;) - hopefully I will still get some tickets, have been waiting a new tour from the last one-

is it only my computer but is this forum running slow also?
    // Berlin 2009 // Berlin 2010 // Stockholm 2012 // Copenhagen 2012 // Berlin 2014 // Praque 2018 // Berlin 2018 // London ||  2018 // 
    To are just to f**king much. Love you anyway ;)
    :mrgreen:
  • BlackKat wrote:
    stay positive..all will be ok..

thanks ;) - hopefully I will still get some tickets, have been waiting a new tour from the last one-

is it only my computer but is this forum running slow also?
    nop,,its the forum,not your computer :)
  • So where would be good to stay in Amsterdam? Looking for somewhere cheap-ish in a good location, any ideas?
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Spags wrote:
    Time to hit the beers!
    When is it not?!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Vytis33Vytis33 Posts: 184
    My first two shows in Toronto this September hooked me. See you all in Stockholm and Oslo!
  • AC41750AC41750 Posts: 305
    Scored tickets to Stockholm, Oslo, and Copenhagen.
    Flight and hostel booked, can't wait for this!!!!
    oh wait.....it's only December
    09/12/92 11/05/93 09/13/95 07/11/98 07/13/98 10/30/99 10/22/00 10/25/00 10/28/00 10/30/00 06/01/03 06/03/03 07/06/06 07/09/06 07/10/06 07/15/06 07/16/06 08/24/09 10/06/09 10/07/09 09/03/11 09/04/11
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    AC41750 wrote:
    :shock: Wow, I've barely recovered from today's ticket experience. Plus, I could be getting talked into a 4th show.... :D
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Hope to meet at least some of you in Amsterdam :D
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • AC41750AC41750 Posts: 305
    Suziemay wrote:
    AC41750 wrote:
    :shock: Wow, I've barely recovered from today's ticket experience. Plus, I could be getting talked into a 4th show.... :D
    I guess I was fortunate to get tickets early, had no idea people were having such an issue with the presale until I got home from work, I hope it works out for everyone!

Good luck on the 4th show....I'm jealous just thinking about a 4th show!
    09/12/92 11/05/93 09/13/95 07/11/98 07/13/98 10/30/99 10/22/00 10/25/00 10/28/00 10/30/00 06/01/03 06/03/03 07/06/06 07/09/06 07/10/06 07/15/06 07/16/06 08/24/09 10/06/09 10/07/09 09/03/11 09/04/11
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Find a way Euro Jammers - you are a resourceful bunch! Get there!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    IM GONNA SEE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AGAIN

Thank Gawd I'm accross the 'OTHER' Side of the World!...lol :P
  • Update From CrowdSurge: We will be working throughout the night to diagnose the problem that occurred during today's pre-sale. Please check back for updates.

Unfortunately, due to issues beyond our control, we have experienced technical issues with the presale.

In order to best serve members of the Ten Club, we are going to take presales offline for now, and return to members shortly with an alternate way of providing presale ticket access. We will give advance notice with details of when the presale will resume via email and website.

If you have already successfully purchased tickets, your ticket order is complete and you do not have to await further instructions.
  • Update From CrowdSurge: We will be working throughout the night to diagnose the problem that occurred during today's pre-sale. Please check back for updates.

Unfortunately, due to issues beyond our control, we have experienced technical issues with the presale.

In order to best serve members of the Ten Club, we are going to take presales offline for now, and return to members shortly with an alternate way of providing presale ticket access. We will give advance notice with details of when the presale will resume via email and website.

If you have already successfully purchased tickets, your ticket order is complete and you do not have to await further instructions.
    I dont give a rats ass.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....