Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,269
    what a great tour!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ElEl Posts: 139
    what a great tour!!

Can't wait for the boootlegs!
    Music is what feelings sound like.
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    El wrote:
    what a great tour!!

and for the next tour :D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:
    El wrote:
    what a great tour!!

and for the next tour :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    And a big thank you to YOU for sharing your extra wristband with me (assuming I have the right Eva?)!
    We had all hoped to see you again for lunch yesterday - maybe next time, though! xx
    You have the right Eva :) And you're so very welcome. I wanted to give it to someone who deserved it, and you definetely did.

Annoyed that I messed up about lunch - My brain is very, very slowly returning to me, but it's still at a very slow pace :roll: Will do better next time, as I'm sure there will be a next time.

Enjoy the Olympics :wave:
    / Eva
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    010720121117.jpg
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,955
    screenshot20120713at120.png
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Spags wrote:
    screenshot20120713at120.png
    :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    And a big thank you to YOU for sharing your extra wristband with me (assuming I have the right Eva?)!
    We had all hoped to see you again for lunch yesterday - maybe next time, though! xx
    You have the right Eva :) And you're so very welcome. I wanted to give it to someone who deserved it, and you definetely did.

Annoyed that I messed up about lunch - My brain is very, very slowly returning to me, but it's still at a very slow pace :roll: Will do better next time, as I'm sure there will be a next time.

Enjoy the Olympics :wave:
    / Eva

:D
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    010720121117.jpg

:thumbup:
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    010720121117.jpg

:thumbup:
    ;)
  • Options
    Can we just start over from Prague, please?
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    im working on it.. ;)

Marty-doc-remote.jpg
  • Options
    im working on it.. ;)

Marty-doc-remote.jpg

Excellent!!
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    And skip Amsterdam..................... :nono:

I had the best time in Prague. The people I met ( all of you ;) ), both pre parties w/ Jeremy & Ales, Old Towne, The Charles Bridge, The Castle, the walks through Old Towne, the Lokal, & the beer :thumbup:

I still wouldn't skip Amsterdam, a great starting point for a great vacation :mrgreen:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options

I had the best time in Prague. The people I met ( all of you ;) ), both pre parties w/ Jeremy & Ales, Old Towne, The Charles Bridge, The Castle, the walks through Old Towne, the Lokal, & the beer :thumbup:

I still wouldn't skip Amsterdam, a great starting point for a great vacation :mrgreen:

Well, Prague was my first stop, but I'd be okay with starting over from Amsterdam.
    It was great meeting you and your lovely wife at the Prague per-party, Joe. :wave:
  • Options
    [ your lovely wife at the Prague per-party, Joe. :wave:
    true.. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    that wass the best tour .....the quality of this band is unreal..i now know why they do short tours every year..
    cant have this quality and play 60 shows when u are 50 years old and rock hard as our boys does..
    end of story..now i respect more they way they choose to tour..
    thank you Pearl Jam for this high quality of music and live shows..
    Okay I totally get and can understand what you mean, but at the same time i still think they could stretch in at least another week, and 3 or 4 more shows, and reach a few more places that they haven't been in a while.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    that wass the best tour .....the quality of this band is unreal..i now know why they do short tours every year..
    cant have this quality and play 60 shows when u are 50 years old and rock hard as our boys does..
    Okay I totally get and can understand what you mean, but at the same time i still think they could stretch in at least another week, and 3 or 4 more shows, and reach a few more places that they haven't been in a while.
    i know what u mean,but i know that the quality cant be the same if they play aloy of shows..
    they give it all on stage..unreal.how they play..and all showswas 2,5 hours and up
  • Options
    i know what u mean,but i know that the quality cant be the same if they play aloy of shows..
    they give it all on stage..unreal.how they play..and all showswas 2,5 hours and up

ha ha, yeah true.. lets split the difference and say 2 more shows :lol::lol::lol:
    Guess i needed to be there to understand.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options

ha ha, yeah true.. lets split the difference and say 2 more shows :lol::lol::lol:
    ill tell u this..this shows was 2 times better than 2010 ones..Berlin 10,cant be compare with anything,was another story..
  • Options

ill tell u this..this shows was 2 times better than 2010 ones..Berlin 10,cant be compare with anything,was another story..

Yeah, just tell the band to release all on dvd so we can all see the awsomeness.
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809

What a way to kick it off, right Joe? :)

Its been seriously three amazing nights with all of you here...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    My better 1/2 :angel:

I tend to get a bit excited & go a little crazy :crazy: ................ :lol: .
    She has a hard time trying to keeping up with me :shifty: . Can't take the NYer out of me.... :lol:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    My better 1/2 :angel:

I tend to get a bit excited & go a little crazy :crazy: ................ :lol: .
    She has a hard time trying to keeping up with me :shifty: . Can't take the NYer out of me.... :lol:
    you are lucky she married you in the first place!! :D
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    im working on it.. ;)

Marty-doc-remote.jpg

Excellent!!
    Would be a good idea! So, I would try to do more shows than just the 2 Berlin gigs.
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178

Berlin 10 still gives me fuckin goosebumps when I think about Black -> Come Back. Most emotional sequence ever.

But this time around, it was VERY evident that the guys, and Ed in particular, were so much happier, much looser and just enjoying themselves. Which is REALLY cool to see!
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    I miss the tooooooooouuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr.....!!! :|
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    em jot wrote:
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    em jot wrote:

+1 :(