Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,211
    edited July 2012
    post show drinks in Stockholm? also, who else's staying at City Backpackers? it looks kind of ages away on the map but I'm hoping it's not. i definitely don't wanna be wandering around on my own so would be great to meet up with peeps. also I'm seated tomorrow night so if anyone wants to do some sight seeing during the day I'm keen. :-)
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    Beautiful city...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    tonight stockholm party meeting
    http://www.harrybjames.com/rundtur.aspx
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Arrived in Stockholm tonight, awesome place and Im super excited now!

Hoping to make the after party tomorrow!

:D
    London O2 2009 - Manchester MEN 2012 - Stockholm Globe 2012 - Leeds Arena 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl 2014 - London Apollo 2017 (EV) - Prague O2 Arena 2018 - London O2 2018 - Dana Point CA, 2019 (EV) - London Hyde Park 2020 - Krakow Arena  2020?
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Reading about these shows reminds me that this is the one thing I really miss by being out here in China.

Hopefully when I leave here in a year or two I'll get to catch up with everyone on a PJ tour somewhere.
  • Options
    tonight stockholm party meeting
    http://www.harrybjames.com/rundtur.aspx

:lol::lol::lol::lol: what a fuckin party that was.. :lol::lol:
    are we back at 1987?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Reading about these shows reminds me that this is the one thing I really miss by being out here in China.

Hopefully when I leave here in a year or two I'll get to catch up with everyone on a PJ tour somewhere.

:mrgreen::mrgreen: You'll be back in time for the next tour! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    I don't know what Ed & Co can do to top what's been done on this tour so far on the Scandinavian leg but somehow I get a feeling that they will continue to surprise us. Hope everyone is having a great time and making lots of new friends..... :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    I don't know what Ed & Co can do to top what's been done on this tour so far on the Scandinavian leg but somehow I get a feeling that they will continue to surprise us. Hope everyone is having a great time and making lots of new friends.. :D ... :D
    i thought that after Amdam2, but they always do top it so wow, can't imagine what'll be next but it'll be amazing I'm sure.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    I don't know what Ed & Co can do to top what's been done on this tour so far on the Scandinavian leg but somehow I get a feeling that they will continue to surprise us. Hope everyone is having a great time and making lots of new friends..... :D
    will not be easy to get 15000 people with their mouth open as they did in Amsterdam 2..
    that show was from another planet...u could see it in all people faces,,,there was people seeing more than 100 and was crazy about what happen at Amsterdam 2..
    but thats this band is all about...do fuckin magic..
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    back in NY now but i had the time of my life.. hope everyone has fun in Scandinavia :D
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    deftones wrote:
    jusrt a tip....

dont wear that pj shirt with that cross was sold at goods here at berlin.... :fp:

trust me..people isnt friendly seeing that...

why? whats up with it, curious.

Why is this?
  • Options
    antti23antti23 Posts: 138
    Sunny Stockholm! LOTS of PJ t-shirts spotted around town. Walked past PJs hotel apparently, crowd of fans there. Didn't see the guys but John Fogerty walked by! Crazy.
    Stockholm 2012
    Oslo 2012
    Stockholm 2014
    Oslo 2014
  • Options
    I'm not sure what shirt you mean Dimi?
  • Options
    antti23 wrote:
    Sunny Stockholm! LOTS of PJ t-shirts spotted around town. Walked past PJs hotel apparently, crowd of fans there. Didn't see the guys but John Fogerty walked by! Crazy.

:shock:
  • Options
    Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    04.07 Berlin - it was the best time of my life...definitely the best B-day gift ever. The best moments, the best songs, the best Eddie :)))) Want more!!!!!!
    But pity I haven't met any of You Jammers, maybe next time
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    Stockholm tonight, show no. 1000, my show no. 35 - and I'm fucking seated!!! Oh well, at least I'm there ;) have a great night everyone :-)
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    just back home from my vacation trip (Amsterdam 1 and 2, Wechter, Arras) and it was fantastic. I enjoyed every monents of it and can"t wait to go back on the road to see the best band in the world.
    The 2 show in Amsterdam will stay very special for me because the atmosphere in this new building was fantastic. The second setlist will stay as one of the best ever to me and was really happy to hear SMILE the first night.
    The start of the Arras show was amazing as well, Realease/Go is hard to top and overall it was better than in 2010.
    Wish everybody (lucky bas***** :mrgreen: ) a great end of the tour ;) , wish I could be with you in Berlin today.

ENJOY !!!!! And thanks you PJ for all those memories who will stay in my heart for the rest of my life.
    Hey JP, I think I spotted you in Werchter but I was not sure.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    just back home from my vacation trip (Amsterdam 1 and 2, Wechter, Arras) and it was fantastic. I enjoyed every monents of it and can"t wait to go back on the road to see the best band in the world.
    The 2 show in Amsterdam will stay very special for me because the atmosphere in this new building was fantastic. The second setlist will stay as one of the best ever to me and was really happy to hear SMILE the first night.
    The start of the Arras show was amazing as well, Realease/Go is hard to top and overall it was better than in 2010.
    Wish everybody (lucky bas***** :mrgreen: ) a great end of the tour ;) , wish I could be with you in Berlin today.

ENJOY !!!!! And thanks you PJ for all those memories who will stay in my heart for the rest of my life.

too bad you didn't try to check if it was me, hope to see you next time and share a drink together ;)
  • Options
    rafie wrote:

too bad you didn't try to check if it was me, hope to see you next time and share a drink together ;)
    It was right before the PJ show, second ring, Mike's side. A guy who resembles what I remember you looking like - a bit shorter than me wearing a kind of beige army cap. Standing to the left of the moshing italians.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

• Options
    rafie wrote:
    rafie wrote:

It was right before the PJ show, second ring, Mike's side. A guy who resembles what I remember you looking like - a bit shorter than me wearing a kind of beige army cap. Standing to the left of the moshing italians.

It wasn't me I was in the pit Stone's side so no regrets ;)
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    The Europe 2012 tour is not finished yet and I already can't wait to the next one! :o
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    em jot wrote:
    The Europe 2012 tour is not finished yet and I already can't wait to the next one! :o
    It feels the same to me! New album (hope is coming soon), new tour, ...
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    Just waiting in Warsaw for my train home and miss the tour already :cry:
    Was a big pleasure to meet some of you guys :D And see you next time!!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:
    :thumbup:

• Options
    Ok, last 2 shows of tour! Bring it on!

Anyone who sees me in my blue New Zealand T-shirt please say hi & we can get a pic together. I've missed out on meeting too many people!
    <hr>
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    :wave: :wave: :wave: hi peeps!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Oooooooh shit.... Coming back to work on Monday, after tour, is not nice at all... :|
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    Paulina87 wrote:

Hi Paulina,

It was nice to meet you and Carlo. Thanks for hanging out a bit after Berlin 2. It was a great birthday for me!

Have fun in your next adventures!

J
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    JMo wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

Hi Paulina,

It was nice to meet you and Carlo. Thanks for hanging out a bit after Berlin 2. It was a great birthday for me!

Have fun in your next adventures!

J

Same to you!! Was very nice to meet you. Wish you US tour soon!!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018